Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tomcat and saya wrecked that place....both are condescending idiots.

Tom is a good guy, once you get past the asshole persona..haha!

But seriously, guy hates me online,  but we have had beers in his shop. He's cool guy,..All those guys are,..I even see Krom a few times a year, he is a good dude, hooked me up with some carbides on the super dirt cheap for my sons ZL.

@HSR, now that guy...frigging shady fellow

Edited by Rigid1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

But seriously, guy hates me online,  but we have had beers in his shop. He's cool guy,..All those guys are,..I even see Krom a few times a year, he is a good dude, hooked me up with some carbides on the super dirt cheap for my sons ZL.

🤣🖕😜

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:true:

U.S. Sen. Patty Murray has condemned conditions in privately run immigration detention centers. But she's received the largest amount of campaign cash from private prison operators, including the company running the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/sen-patty-murray-received-donations-from-private-immigration-prison-firms/

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why? The guy I posted has already murdered one US citizen in cold blood. 

jury of his peers disagreed.  Being drunk and stupid sometimes results n bad things happenening to you-  had he complied he'd still be alive.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

alyssa might be a batshit crazy SJW but if this guys did indeed say this he should be terminated for stupidity. 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

jury of his peers disagreed.  Being drunk and stupid sometimes results n bad things happenening to you-  had he complied he'd still be alive.  

Fuck you

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you

:lol: I expected way more out of you than that.  But seriously,  did you watch the video,  they gave him multiple chances to fuck up,  hands on the floor was not where they were supposed to be and that got a pass but reach for the waist your gonna get shot.  

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: I expected way more out of you than that.  But seriously,  did you watch the video,  they gave him multiple chances to fuck up,  hands on the floor was not where they were supposed to be and that got a pass but reach for the waist your gonna get shot.  

He had committed no crime....was unarmed and was zero threat.

Nothing more needs said