Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You can always find the exceptions if you want to.  The truth is, most are fleeing violence in their home countries.  Women and children aren’t MS13

If only they had some sort of proper channels to go through so the US could weed out any bad people 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You can always find the exceptions if you want to.  The truth is, most are fleeing violence in their home countries.  Women and children aren’t MS13

“They are including women in their activities more than they have in the past,” said Paul Ebert, commonwealth’s attorney for Prince William County. In most cases, he said, they remain “around the edges of the crime” as getaway drivers or bait to lure men into ambushes.

“We see all that continuing,” said Patrick Lechleitner, special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations’ Washington office, “but we also see a rise in their violent activity.”

When a homeless man was stabbed to death behind a liquor store in Suitland, Md., in 2014, one of the six people arrested was a 17-year-old homegirl.

Just now, Momorider said:

They aren't sending their best :guzzle:ShaEhyrU?format=jpg&name=600x314

you sure Momo?? look at this happy couple, ready for work im sure..

18.2.jpg

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why not simply just go to another S. American country? Why come here? I'm sure it's for the load of "freebies" the US gives them paid for by the USA taxpayer.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

no kids huh??

5fc5e99eb127264f49a16ada2d1f8ad6--men-tattoos-face-tattoos.jpg

Yes let’s post MS13 pictures and pretend they are the majority of the people crossing the border. You know what lets’s bring every soldier home from around the globe and station them on the border and get rid of the rest then we can slash the military budget and quit wasting billions and trillions because you guys are all fiscal conservatives.....correct?  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Christ the vast majority of kids are not MS13.

i agree, but some are

fig_08.gif

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

i agree, but some are

Well of course some are and I’m serious about my military proposal....take what is needed for the border and real national defense and quit the global fuckery and meddling.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well of course some are and I’m serious about my military proposal....take what is needed for the border and real national defense and quit the global fuckery and meddling.

i'm 100% down with that

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

we have a case in our area right now and I'm sure Rigid1 knows which 1 I am talking about where a ILLEGAL immigrant murdered his ILLEGAL girlfriend, buried her body in the woods and her 18 month child is missing and presumed dead, secure the fucking border and let them enter the proper way. as a tax payer enough footing the bill for these fuck sticks when we have homeless US CITIZENS we could help 1st

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes let’s post MS13 pictures and pretend they are the majority of the people crossing the border. You know what lets’s bring every soldier home from around the globe and station them on the border and get rid of the rest then we can slash the military budget and quit wasting billions and trillions because you guys are all fiscal conservatives.....correct?  

I'm good with this as well

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Christ the vast majority of kids are not MS13.

I don't know but I think the ms13 tattoos would give them away... Maybe? :dunno:

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, one that would hit a cap in February so that we can claim them all as illegals, it's a great system!

Neal

So? It's our right as a country.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

fleeing violence. lol. 

do you even pee standing up anymore?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Dumbasses think these gang members cross legal borders?

really?

Haha!! there you have it...good people cross legally, bad people dont..