Weekend thread!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You left work today dancing Joe Dirt style out to the truck, more like this.

It was more like this!!!!!!!11

mrw-my-boss-lets-me-leave-work-early-on-

Exciting start to my weekend. My bil's car just arrived tonight on a truck fresh from the Vancouver port. Another Japanese import in Canada. What a sick car. 

It is a 2001 Toyota celsior. (Lexus LS 430). 82,000 kms (51,000 miles)Has a 4.3l V8 that is smooth as butter and whisper quite. You can't even tell it is running at idle. It is crazy. It is the base model one but it still comes with loads of cool features. The seats are genuine wool and are super nice. The center fans on the dash freaking oscillate! Not a speck of rust anywhere on it. 4 pot front and 2 pot rear brakes. Definitely an old manish car but is is super roomy and super comfortable. It is a little dirty, but it is to be expected of a 17 year old car that just spent 2 weeks on the ocean. It was $5000 cad (3,800 usd) basically sitting in his drive way. 

20180621_174613.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-42.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-30.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-31.jpg

20180621_174242.jpg

20180621_174209_HDR.jpg

Edited by Tomas.

8 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Exciting start to my weekend. My bil's car just arrived tonight on a truck fresh from the Vancouver port. Another Japanese import in Canada. What a sick car. 

It is a 2001 Toyota celsior. (Lexus LS 430). 82,000 kms (51,000 miles)Has a 4.3l V8 that is smooth as butter and whisper quite. You can't even tell it is running at idle. It is crazy. It is the base model one but it still comes with loads of cool features. The seats are genuine wool and are super nice. The center fans on the dash freaking oscillate! Not a speck of rust anywhere on it. 4 pot front and 2 pot rear brakes. Definitely an old manish car but is is super roomy and super comfortable. It is a little dirty, but it is to be expected of a 17 year old car that just spent 2 weeks on the ocean. It was $5000 cad (3,800 usd) basically sitting in his drive way. 

20180621_174613.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-42.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-30.jpg

TOYOTA-82701km-31.jpg

20180621_174242.jpg

20180621_174209_HDR.jpg

Do you still have that dog?

Does it shit or piss in the house? 

Can I use it for coyote bait???? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Do you still have that dog?

Does it shit or piss in the house? 

Can I use it for coyote bait???? 

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Just now, SSFB said:

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

HA!HA!HA! Are you gonna' spend another week-end in a hotel with a guy, on a supposedly golf week-end???? :hay::hay: 

Lol, you are such a looser. Of course I still have the dog. She is absolutely fantastic. Has full range of our yard and stays in it all day while we are at work. Has still never made a mess in the house. Even when she had a night of the shits, she made sure to wake us up to let her outside. Never ever barks. Literally has never barked at anyone or anything. Basically the perfect dog and we couldn't be happier.

20180617_213736.jpg

20180524_073014.jpg

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Lol, you are such a looser. Of course I still have the dog. She is absolutely fantastic. Has full range of our yard and stays in it all day while we are at work. Has still never made a mess in the house. Even when she had a night of the shits, she made sure to wake us up to let her outside. Never ever barks. Literally has never barked at anyone or anything. Basically the perfect dog and we couldn't be happier.

20180617_213736.jpg

20180524_073014.jpg

Oh God, spare me. I need a bait dog. Let me know when you're ready.  

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Are you gonna' spend another week-end in a hotel with a guy, on a supposedly golf week-end???? :hay::hay: 

No, it will be at a lodge. :owned:

• Gold Member

Going back to a tent sale at Stanley B&D/Lenox American saw tomorrow. One of our customers from there stopped by and handed out passes for the employee/friends and family sale. I got there 10 min before it was closing for a quick look around and saw some pretty good deals, I think every cop on duty in town was there shopping. :lol: