Poncho

Super boring here.....

new start.  Flying, boating and watercraft season begins!,,,,....FYI, there is a new restaurant at Orillia St John airport. Beautiful scenery. I took my brother ( the one Puzzle is jealous of) and my dad up for lunch on Tuesday. Hopefully it attracts sledders too.  Cheers guys

9284C588-A459-49CA-B4CC-13DC9DAAD27E.jpeg

065446BE-BB72-43D1-94FA-1D33A136948D.jpeg

85CB7C5E-BFDF-4951-BC58-BCFE3728AA65.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Super boring here.....

new start.  Flying, boating and watercraft season begins!,,,,....FYI, there is a new restaurant at Orillia St John airport. Beautiful scenery. I took my brother ( the one Puzzle is jealous of) and my dad up for lunch on Tuesday. Hopefully it attracts sledders too.  Cheers guys

cool man

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Thanks!  Is there a sled trail near the airport. I spoke to the owner and he is interested in attracting sledders......

according to my map B trail is close,   I don't think there is  a trail leading that way, OFSC map is down to know for sure.... 

You might be able to get there by lake of Coch.

You are likely correct on that.....winter will be tough on business. I told him sledders are the way to go.....after I get back from Stockholm, next Friday I will try to meet with him. Need to get this place on the map....

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

Super boring here.....

065446BE-BB72-43D1-94FA-1D33A136948D.jpeg

85CB7C5E-BFDF-4951-BC58-BCFE3728AA65.jpeg

Nice,  putting the jetskis in the water tomorrow, and running the quads.  Might get a dirtbike.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice,  putting the jetskis in the water tomorrow, and running the quads.  Might get a dirtbike.

yup. Have to change the plugs on my RXP as its running like shit and fire up the XP. Quads run all the time.

Speaking of planes, there’s an airshow sat/sun in Wasaga if you’re looking for something to do.  Hopefully they don’t cancel Saturday due to rain. They been doin site inspections every day now, that cf18 is amazing to see.  Snowbirds just flew over.  

853E16CA-3EF1-4C31-92C5-9D0D310E4202.jpeg

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

Speaking of planes, there’s an airshow sat/sun in Wasaga if you’re looking for something to do.  Hopefully they don’t cancel Saturday due to rain. They been doin site inspections every day now, that cf18 is amazing to see.  Snowbirds just flew over.  

853E16CA-3EF1-4C31-92C5-9D0D310E4202.jpeg

You are going to die now the chem trails are going to get you :)

I heard an interesting tidbit of info this morning.  A friend of mine is working on a steel bridge that is to go over the water at the Atherley narrows for the sleds in the winter.  Haven't heard this from anyone else though.  

• Like 1

This was on the annual float down the river. Last year I used my float tube (Dooda Dave in the light blue PFD) .we had the cooler full of beer in the middle lol. There's quite a few floats tied together and a pontoon towing us and it's about a four hour tour. Everybody has a watergun, a cooler full of bevvies and it's a pretty good party afterwards

• Like 1

Stopped in at Orillia St John for breakfast/lunch on the way back from Stanhope, sorry Tommy got your email on departure.....catch you next time.  They were launching a DHC-2 Beaver in the lake.  Beautiful spot.

DHC-2 Beaver Launch.jpg