As I said this isn’t about the children it’s about hurting Trump

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you're saying that you've seen it?  Or until you see it, you will believe the media?  GOT IT.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you're saying that you've seen it?  Or until you see it, you will believe the media?  GOT IT.

When I see Trump not asking Congress for 25 billion to build it, I'll know Mexico cut the check.

So in the 2019 budget if there are cuts to SS and Medicare will that be a lie or the media?

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s pretty easy in Madison to find bilingual managers. We do a pretty solid job of promoting from within from our Hispanic staff to have them work as shift supervisors in the past. 

Not easy when you don't need to ADD a manager.   Means someone gets demoted or let go if you don't have a place for them to go up.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

When I see Trump not asking Congress for 25 billion to build it, I'll know Mexico cut the check.

So in the 2019 budget if there are cuts to SS and Medicare will that be a lie or the media?

Are there any cuts to snap or welfare programs?  Or just to SS and Medicare?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are there any cuts to snap or welfare programs?  Or just to SS and Medicare?

Not the point, and I don't know. The point is no cuts to these programs was promised. (IF) there are cuts is that not a lie?

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Screenshot_20180620-204243_Instagram.jpg

You should really make up your mind.

First Trumpsters denied it, then they defended it saying they deserved it  (because Trumpsters are cunts)  Then they blamed it on Obama. (Because they are liars)

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should really make up your mind.

First Trumpsters denied it, then they defended it saying they deserved it  (because Trumpsters are cunts)  Then they blamed it on Obama. (Because they are liars)

I believe "Us Trumpsters" (the informed) have said from the beginning, it's a Clinton fail, from the ground up....

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oooooooops

Years of backlash: Obama policy on illegal immigrants' children was also slammed by critics

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/years-backlash-obama-policy-on-illegal-immigrants-children-was-also-slammed-by-critics.amp.html

So, they both are getting the business?  Tell your brethren , then this madness can stop.