As I said this isn’t about the children it’s about hurting Trump

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

“The Trump Administration implemented a heinous policy and now the Democrats are attacking them for it.  Wahhhh.  So unfair!”

:baby:

You and others here are being led around by the nose. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps your hero. Like him you have zero morals.

You and the rest on here posting headlines are the last people that should be preaching about morals.

When you constantly tell lies and half truths to push an agenda, maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities.

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You and the rest on here posting headlines are the last people that should be preaching about morals.

When you constantly tell lies and half truths to push an agenda, maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities.

Kids in cages

Nice job Donald

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its about hurting Trump but more importantly open borders.   

Fuck it.   Open them up.   I can save hundreds of thousands of dollars with lower labor costs.   Let them flow in like a flood and saturate the fuck out of the labor market.      

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck it.   Open them up.   I can save hundreds of thousands of dollars with lower labor costs.   Let them flow in like a flood and saturate the fuck out of the labor market.      

hahahahaha ask merkel how well that works

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

hahahahaha ask merkel how well that works

I'll take Hispanic's and Latino's over mooslums any fucking day of the week.  

Keep in mind I'm mostly being sarcastic.....except for the mooslums thing.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don’t know about Iowa, but we sure as fuck could use a labor infusion up here. We are hurting to get people. The whole Midwest is. Maybe not open borders time, but drive some of them up here...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t know about Iowa, but we sure as fuck could use a labor infusion up here. We are hurting to get people. The whole Midwest is. Maybe not open borders time, but drive some of them up here...

There are tons of workers available.   We've expanded 20% and have had ZERO problems finding great workers.   You just have to take them from someone else by offering a more competitive package.   Let them deal with the leftovers.  

55 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

“The Trump Administration implemented a heinous policy and now the Democrats are attacking them for it.  Wahhhh.  So unfair!”

:baby:

The policy "the law has been in place for over 20 years" Enforcing the law is what Trump and Jeff Sessions swore to do when they were sworn in. Just becuase Obama selectively enforced the law doesn't make Trump or Sessions bad people. Today if you are an asylum seeker and you go to the proper place and declare your family will not be separated. If you cross illegally you will be it's as simple as that. 

The fact that you don't like that shows what a stupid fuck you are

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are tons of workers available.   We've expanded 20% and have had ZERO problems finding great workers.   You just have to take them from someone else by offering a more competitive package.   Let them deal with the leftovers.  

Amen XLT...help wanted signs all over the place here but apparently Highmark thinks poaching employees solves the problem.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The policy "the law has been in place for over 20 years" Enforcing the law is what Trump and Jeff Sessions swore to do when they were sworn in. Just becuase Obama selectively enforced the law doesn't make Trump or Sessions bad people. Today if you are an asylum seeker and you go to the proper place and declare your family will not be separated. If you cross illegally you will be it's as simple as that. 

its all about hate trump.. nothing more nothing less. shitbags.. all of them

Just now, jtssrx said:

Jeff Sessions is a hypocritical religious zealot...the fact that you don’t see that reinforces the fact that I think you are a fucking  bonehead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

its all about hate trump.. nothing more nothing less. shitbags.. all of them

Wow Dopo that is more amazing insight....fuck you are not only mind numbingly stupid but unoriginal to boot! 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow Dopo that is more amazing insight....fuck you are not only mind numbingly stupid but unoriginal to boot! 😂

fuckoff jimmy jerk off. your crocodile tears are flowing heavily lately. TFB if you don't like my opinion..

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That doesn’t solve the greater problem at hand of the shortage. Don’t get me wrong, we poach and steal and offer an industry leading compensation package, but the day to day need for unskilled labor is a struggle at our similar expansion rate. Getting them in the door and staying here is rough. We will need 15-20 temps a day. We are lucky if temp agencies can cover half that. That’s at $15 an hour for barely being able to breathe let alone what we will do for some skills.