Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:joint:

Just down the street from camp

Considering where this happened, it's amazing it was actually caught on tape! 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

you would swear its getting like  Russia here with all the dash cams

Been thinking about one for myself for a couple years now but I think one in my son's car might be a better idea considering the insurance he'll pay if he gets charged for an accident he didn't cause.

1 minute ago, irv said:

Been thinking about one for myself for a couple years now but I think one in my son's car might be a better idea considering the insurance he'll pay if he gets charged for an accident he didn't cause.

that is why Russia has so many people are nuts there, winter drving is fucked up

My drift attaches t the dash - don't use is ofter other than sledding

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is why Russia has so many people are nuts there, winter drving is fucked up

My drift attaches t the dash - don't use is ofter other than sledding

Well, like a lot of foreign countries, their laws, rules of the roads are practically non existent.  Ever heard of the B.S. that happens in China where motorists intentionally kill the pedestrians they strike because it is cheaper long term. :wacko:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2123499/chinese-driver-who-hit-nine-year-old-car-killed-her-avoid-high

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/09/why-drivers-in-china-intentionally-kill-the-pedestrians-they-hit-chinas-laws-have-encouraged-the-hit-to-kill-phenomenon.html

https://www.scmp.com/news/china-insider/article/1856923/do-some-chinese-drivers-prefer-kill-just-injure-pedestrians-us

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.3218166/some-drivers-in-china-are-intentionally-killing-injured-pedestrians-1.3218168

On 9/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, 1trailmaker said:

DOUG STORE isn't  being run correctly this what happens when you put your buddy in charge......

they need to cut their prices its that simple 

Would of been the same under the libs. 

They need to loosen regulations.  

22 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Would of been the same under the libs. 

They need to loosen regulations.  

naybe but we would of had many pot stores open

they need to let the growers that have growing for decades sell it and pay taxes

OCS needs to drop its prices to compete 

On 9/16/2019 at 9:00 AM, 1trailmaker said:

they need to let the growers that have growing for decades sell it and pay taxes

Yah get the government out of it all together except can't sell poison to people :guzzle:

On 9/16/2019 at 7:00 AM, 1trailmaker said:

What makes you think that the sellers without storefronts want them.  I assume a lot still sold by corner type dealers.

And the growers growing for decades are most likely suppliers to dealers for decades.  Why would they want to pay taxes?  And be regulated?

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

What makes you think that the sellers without storefronts want them.  I assume a lot still sold by corner type dealers.

And the growers growing for decades are most likely suppliers to dealers for decades.  Why would they want to pay taxes?  And be regulated?

I am sure they don't want it - but the HOME DELIVERY business is massive in Canada now.

When the government says there is a shortage it is complete Bullshit there hasn't been a shortage since the 80's

Anyone can have POT delivered within 2 hours in most cities across Canada 

over 300 services in Toronto - all professionally packaged now

The dealers down the street are mostly out of business - I don't know any selling anymore they can't compete as price has dropped 50% in less than a year.

This is why the government is losing money - $300 an oz compared to high end $220 oz or mid grade for $130 oz

shatter

hash

cookies

jubu

chocolates

vape

pot

Moonrock is interesting

SK its never been easier 

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am sure they don't want it - but the HOME DELIVERY business is massive in Canada now.

When the government says there is a shortage it is complete Bullshit there hasn't been a shortage since the 80's

Anyone can have POT delivered within 2 hours in most cities across Canada 

over 300 services in Toronto - all professionally packaged now

The dealers down the street are mostly out of business - I don't know any selling anymore they can't compete as price has dropped 50% in less than a year.

This is why the government is losing money - $300 an oz compared to high end $220 oz or mid grade for $130 oz

shatter

hash

cookies

jubu

chocolates

vape

pot

Moonrock is interesting

SK its never been easier 

So why you bitching about need more stores and Doug Ford?

Get your order easily, smoke it, eat your pizza and shut up.  

37 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So why you bitching about need more stores and Doug Ford?

Get your order easily, smoke it, eat your pizza and shut up.  

I  think it would be far better for Ontario to collect taxes

The complaint it the Price SK that is why ONtario is losing money

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I  think it would be far better for Ontario to collect taxes

The complaint it the Price SK that is why ONtario is losing money

The government wastes money daily and you cheer for more.

Now you cry and complain all because it’s Ford.

Maybe you should call up Doug and offer your professional opinion on running stores?

39 minutes ago, Sksman said:

The government wastes money daily and you cheer for more.

Now you cry and complain all because it’s Ford.

Maybe you should call up Doug and offer your professional opinion on running stores?

all across the country is over priced FORD is just a local fool without a clue or plan

how is soending money on projects equal to collecting taxes for products 

fucked up SK

• 4 weeks later...

Canadian pot smokers are finally getting some price relief almost a year after the country legalized recreational use. But it’s still a lot cheaper to get the drug from illegal dealers.

A gram of cannabis purchased from government-sanctioned sellers cost $10.23 in the third quarter, down 3.9 per cent from the prior three-month period, according to Statistics Canada. At the same time, the price for a gram of pot bought in the illicit market fell 5.9 per cent to $5.59.

The country’s statistics office has been publishing data on prices since before Canada legalized recreational marijuana in October 2018. It uses a crowd-sourcing application to gather information on consumer behavior and web scraping to collect prices from illegal online retailers. The latest reading was the first that showed a quarterly decrease in the cost of legal pot.

Since legalization, illegal prices have fallen 12% and legal prices have gained 4.9%, even with the third quarter’s decline. The price gap has allowed the black market to retain a robust share of Canada’s cannabis market, with 42% of cannabis consumers saying they purchased at least some of their pot from illegal sources in the second quarter

https://business.financialpost.com/cannabis/cannabis-business/as-canada-pot-gets-cheaper-black-market-still-offers-best-deals?fbclid=IwAR3xkgsjvFz3Q3cSBiD2F48-ulz9HJ9WtFRIErpUnwuPDA0QJsD5krW4Buc

Serious questions here Fail.  Please inform a non-smoker.  Non-buyer.

How much pot does the average smoker buy at a time?

And how much do they use weekly?

How long does a gram last?

How much is rolled in an average joint?

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Serious questions here Fail.  Please inform a non-smoker.  Non-buyer.

How much pot does the average smoker buy at a time?

And how much do they use weekly?

How long does a gram last?

How much is rolled in an average joint?

I would think a 1/4 is common to buy (7 grams) this might change if more stores open -  like beer you might buy several cases if you had to look for them...

probably that 1/4 is smoked weekly 

a cryonic  would fire that gram down in a few hours  :joint:  but it would last a couple of days as most are content with 1 joint for the evening

buying a PREROLL joint is about 1 gram and very big - good to try with some friends or your partner - take a puff and put it out than light it again and agian

usually 1 puff will get you a buzz, then mellows - no need to fire the entire joint at once

a gram joint is pretty much a big fatty not many would roll that large - unless it might be  a party joint of something like that....

I can roll perfect points with huge 6 inch papers and a master at regular size 

I like to buy an ounce or more sp I don't have to buy again for months -  a nice joint sitting watching TV is a good way to relax and  end a day.....

(this will change if more stores open)

I know people that smoke all day and would burn an ounce or more a week - similar to the people that drink 6 - 8  beers or more a night

how dry it is makes a huge difference how long that joint will last

Everyone should give it a try, I don't suggest drinking all night then trying it for the first time,  it might not work out so well :lol: