Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bong: :stoned: WRONG AGAIN FAIL will be in his glory, let the brain cell death begin 

With everyone miraculously being cured of all ailments now, just imagine how much Ontario can save on health care.  Fuck the Dr's and nurses, they are no longer required.

Pot cures all, so I have heard.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With everyone miraculously being cured of all ailments now, just imagine how much Ontario can save on health care.  Fuck the Dr's and nurses, they are no longer required.

Pot cures all, so I have heard.:lol:

Treats but it doesn't cure much 

Arthritis? give it a try or take pills its your choice - one will work better and give a nice buzz (or no buzz if you wish) 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Arthritis? give it a try or take pills its your choice - one will work better and give a nice buzz (or no buzz if you wish) 

Kill brain cells instead of synapses :) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Haven't you heard?  It cures cancer.

Why would anyone want the buzzfree version?:lol:

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I always laugh at that.  People say it's cures cancer when in fact it can contribute to a person getting it.  Cancer loves low oxygen in blood and when you smoke cigarettes or pot, it cuts down on the amount of oxygen in your blood stream

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

I always laugh at that.  People say it's cures cancer when in fact it can contribute to a person getting it.  Cancer loves low oxygen in blood and when you smoke cigarettes or pot, it cuts down on the amount of oxygen in your blood stream

completely false America Cancer Society disagrees with you 

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

if you are doing 25 joints a day you have issuses :lol: 

How can marijuana affect symptoms of cancer?

A number of small studies of smoked marijuana found that it can be helpful in treating nausea and vomiting from cancer chemotherapy.

A few studies have found that inhaled (smoked or vaporized) marijuana can be helpful treatment of neuropathic pain (pain caused by damaged nerves).

Smoked marijuana has also helped improve food intake in HIV patients in studies.

There are no studies in people of the effects of marijuana oil or hemp oil.

Studies have long shown that people who took marijuana extracts in clinical trials tended to need less pain medicine.

More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in lab dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer.

There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease.

Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you just want your constant pain to go but don't want to be buzzed everyday 

CBD is what most treatments come from, high concentrates of CBD stops THC from activating 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

completely false America Cancer Society disagrees with you 

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

if you are doing 25 joints a day you have issuses :lol: 

How can marijuana affect symptoms of cancer?

A number of small studies of smoked marijuana found that it can be helpful in treating nausea and vomiting from cancer chemotherapy.

A few studies have found that inhaled (smoked or vaporized) marijuana can be helpful treatment of neuropathic pain (pain caused by damaged nerves).

Smoked marijuana has also helped improve food intake in HIV patients in studies.

There are no studies in people of the effects of marijuana oil or hemp oil.

Studies have long shown that people who took marijuana extracts in clinical trials tended to need less pain medicine.

More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in lab dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer.

There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease.

Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences.

learn basic chemistry and then get back to me.  Also, you may want to read your attachment a little closer

2 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

learn basic chemistry and then get back to me.  Also, you may want to read your attachment a little closer

produce something to back up your false statement - with ZERO deaths attributed to POT I don't expect to hear back from you 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

produce something to back up your false statement - with ZERO deaths attributed to POT I don't expect to hear back from you 

Like I said, learn basic chemistry.  I didn't say smoking pot causes death.  It leads to the cancer and tumors ability to grow because of the lack of oxygen in the blood stream.  I wouldn't expect you to grasp that concept but it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 04nightfire said:

Like I said, learn basic chemistry.  I didn't say smoking pot causes death.  It leads to the cancer and tumors ability to grow because of the lack of oxygen in the blood stream.  I wouldn't expect you to grasp that concept but it is what it is.

wrong 

and basic chemistry isn't curing cancer :lol:  

CBD attach to any and all cancer cell and give the body a signal that its a cancer cell, with out THC/CBD the cancer cell goes undetected  by the body, hence  there is  growth of the cell

Basic Chemistry you should try it - if finds cancer it doesn't cause it 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong 

and basic chemistry isn't curing cancer :lol:  

CBD attach to any and all cancer cell and give the body a signal that its a cancer cell, with out THC/CBD the cancer cell goes undetected  by the body, hence  there is  growth of the cell

Basic Chemistry you should try it - if finds cancer it doesn't cause it 

Doesn't matter what I say.  You aren't going to believe it.  Do 4 years of university chemistry and then get back to me.

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Doesn't matter what I say.  You aren't going to believe it.  Do 4 years of university chemistry and then get back to me.

you don't have to say anything, produce something to back your assumptions - Like I said earlier I don't expect you to post it because it isn't there.

get back to me with facts and not your life history - by the way which studies did you do on Cannabis :dunno:  none? 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you don't have to say anything, produce something to back your assumptions - Like I said earlier I don't expect you to post it because it isn't there.

get back to me with facts and not your life history - by the way which studies did you do on Cannabis :dunno:  none? 

I can do the same as you and post science sites but you're just going to dismiss it.  Not worth the effort.  If I were to get cancer, I wouldn't be running straight for chemo or radiation.  There's other things I would try first.  Smoking pot isn't one of them though.

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I can do the same as you and post science sites but you're just going to dismiss it.  Not worth the effort.  If I were to get cancer, I wouldn't be running straight for chemo or radiation.  There's other things I would try first.  Smoking pot isn't one of them though.

well actually you can't post them, and no one is asking you to try POT or like it.  

Spewing false information isn't going to stop the new laws.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maybe you just want your constant pain to go but don't want to be buzzed everyday 

CBD is what most treatments come from, high concentrates of CBD stops THC from activating 

Says no pothead ever.:lol: