Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

On 10/12/2019 at 10:30 AM, 1trailmaker said:

I would think a 1/4 is common to buy (7 grams) this might change if more stores open -  like beer you might buy several cases if you had to look for them...

probably that 1/4 is smoked weekly 

a cryonic  would fire that gram down in a few hours  :joint:  but it would last a couple of days as most are content with 1 joint for the evening

buying a PREROLL joint is about 1 gram and very big - good to try with some friends or your partner - take a puff and put it out than light it again and agian

usually 1 puff will get you a buzz, then mellows - no need to fire the entire joint at once

a gram joint is pretty much a big fatty not many would roll that large - unless it might be  a party joint of something like that....

I can roll perfect points with huge 6 inch papers and a master at regular size 

I like to buy an ounce or more sp I don't have to buy again for months -  a nice joint sitting watching TV is a good way to relax and  end a day.....

(this will change if more stores open)

I know people that smoke all day and would burn an ounce or more a week - similar to the people that drink 6 - 8  beers or more a night

how dry it is makes a huge difference how long that joint will last

Everyone should give it a try, I don't suggest drinking all night then trying it for the first time,  it might not work out so well :lol: 

You should switch to vaping FAIL it's better in every way :snack:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

USA

The House Judiciary Committee has approved a bill Wednesday that would decriminalize marijuana at the federal level. The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act of 2019, or MORE Act, passed 24-10 after more than two hours of debate. It now heads to the full House.

The bill would remove marijuana from the list of federally controlled substances, allow states to set their own marijuana policy and require federal courts to expunge prior convictions for marijuana offenses. A 5% tax on marijuana products would also establish a trust fund for programs designed to help people disproportionately impacted by the "war on drugs," including job training and treatment for substance abuse.

Border crossing soon to be much easier as they spend so much time searching for a joint in your car - fucking stupid

Denying enter for having a joint - fucking stupid

Being arrested and jailed for a joint - fucking stupid

we'll see where this leads 

Pretty funny at the Whitby Mall you're guaranteed to see somebody on their phone turning in circles asking the Cannabis Clinic where they are. "No man I been there and you're not there" LoL. Once your into the white hallways for the doctors offices there's signs every 8ft and every corner, they'll stop halfway down the hall with no frigin doors and say "where is the fn place?" There's no options or decisions to make in 8 fn feet and they get lost !! I was walking past a couple doing the ceiling spiral gaze on the phone and without hearing a word I asked them if they were looking for the Cannabis Clinic, sure enough "Fuckin Yeah Man" they were... 

7 hours ago, Tinker said:

Pretty funny at the Whitby Mall you're guaranteed to see somebody on their phone turning in circles asking the Cannabis Clinic where they are. "No man I been there and you're not there" LoL. Once your into the white hallways for the doctors offices there's signs every 8ft and every corner, they'll stop halfway down the hall with no frigin doors and say "where is the fn place?" There's no options or decisions to make in 8 fn feet and they get lost !! I was walking past a couple doing the ceiling spiral gaze on the phone and without hearing a word I asked them if they were looking for the Cannabis Clinic, sure enough "Fuckin Yeah Man" they were... 

Was the guy middle aged and named Steve?

• 2 weeks later...