Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm getting sick of smelling pot everywhere I go.

It will be taken care of sooner or later, people need to be a bit smarter while others need to relax a bit.

The guy that is just blowing smoke everywhere he can to make a point needs to go back to his mom's basement.

Jay Games or Hockey and concerts :joint:  you won't stop it now...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

It will be taken care of sooner or later, people need to be a bit smarter while others need to relax a bit.

The guy that is just blowing smoke everywhere he can to make a point needs to go back to his mom's basement.

Jay Games or Hockey and concerts :joint:  you won't stop it now...

Hopefully things die down a bit.

And yes, you are likely correct, you'll never stop it at outdoor events or where there is a large crowd.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, Blackstar said:

I'm getting sick of smelling pot everywhere I go.

Im not really noticing it to be honest.

That being said, Im still not going to bust out some PRJ's when Im at the bar or out for dinner. That just seems ignorant to me.

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Im not really noticing it to be honest.

That being said, Im still not going to bust out some PRJ's when Im at the bar or out for dinner. That just seems ignorant to me.

PRs eh. Those are always welcome at the camp when guests come. :lol:

:stoned:

OTTAWA - Statistics Canada says sales at cannabis stores in the two weeks after legalization totalled $43 million.

The agency started collecting data for in-store and online sales from cannabis retailers as of Oct. 17, when fresh or dried bud, oil, plants and seeds became legal for recreational use in the country.

The first set of data released Friday as part of the agency's broader monthly retail trade figures only encompassed two weeks, but will reflect a complete reference month in the future.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:11 PM, 1trailmaker said:

lol now it will be only 25 Stores to open Province wide :lol: April 1st

Apparently there is a shortage of Pot supplies :lol:  

From what I understand, the province will be organized into 5 zones, each zone will have 5 retail licenses. The zone I’m in stretches from collingwood (possibly further west) to Ottawa.  And only cities with a population of 50k or more will be eligible.   

1 minute ago, dirtybeacher said:

From what I understand, the province will be organized into 5 zones, each zone will have 5 retail licenses. The zone I’m in stretches from collingwood (possibly further west) to Ottawa.  And only cities with a population of 50k or more will be eligible.   

Fucking joke run by a joker

Wynne's plan was bad but we have taken that to another level of bad.

Many Cities are opting out, how dumb is that its like 1920's all over again

UNDERGROUND IS THRIVING UNDER LEGAL POT

- FAULT and cause is due to being TABOO in many peoples eyes, negative commercials are not helping

weedmap.com  is a better choice delivered to your door.  Sometimes the On-line has good deals but you have to check daily 

There isn't a shortage :lol: 

42 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

It is a total disaster.  Ontario is just a shitty province to run a business, why couldn’t they follow Alberta’s license model ?  No information yet on how or if there will be retail cannabis at music festivals.  Fucking gong show.  

I hope for POT TENTS just like BEER TENTS 

It will not happen anytime soon, they will be taking your POT at the door just like always.

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope for POT TENTS just like BEER TENTS 

It will not happen anytime soon, they will be taking your POT at the door just like always.

Yes we will take your pot at the door, just like we do for alcohol.  

We had planned for pot tents last year, they were on the production site maps.  

On 1/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Only 5 Stores to Open in Toronto :lol:  

What a JOKE this is becoming in Ontario 

For once I agree with you. The whole thing stinks.  Since the announcements, licence applications for retail sales have not been available, at least not to the general public. 

EE637BDA-0A70-44B2-B2E3-10050C51FB7D.png