Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

A week after cannabis became legal in Canada, Hamilton police raided an illegal dispensary, seizing 90 pounds of marijuana and charging everyone that was working — yet the next day, the pot shop was back open.

OCS isn't doing very well, horrible for that matter. While waiting for another bunch I was searching around for some,  found a medical place that delivers in 2 hours with one call.  

what a world 

Doug fucked this up BIGLY - It will be okay when 1000's of stores open next April

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A week after cannabis became legal in Canada, Hamilton police raided an illegal dispensary, seizing 90 pounds of marijuana and charging everyone that was working — yet the next day, the pot shop was back open.

OCS isn't doing very well, horrible for that matter. While waiting for another bunch I was searching around for some,  found a medical place that delivers in 2 hours with one call.  

what a world 

Doug fucked this up BIGLY - It will be okay when 1000's of stores open next April

:lol:

This is day 17 :lol: I am beginning to like the 2 hour delivery from other sources 

We’re getting your order ready for delivery. We’ll send you another email when it’s on the way to you. The response to cannabis legalization has resulted in a high volume of orders. Please expect your order to be delivered within one to five business days. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your purchase will arrive in a plain, nondescript box. Please make sure it’s immediately put in a safe place and away from children and pets

lol on the safety warning similar to leaving a cupboard full of booze :lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No go Fail dock?  This seems like a slam dunk.  Go for it, it's your true calling.

besides start up cost - should be huge for supply out of the gate.

The real issue is security when closed.  These stores will become targets from day one.

All these stores will be like Jewelry stores buzz to enter and show ID - (lame I say) 

You bank roll me and I am in :dunno:  pocket change for you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Their will be many towns doing this as POT is still TABOO

So these place will lose the profits that come with POT sales. too bad it won't stop smoking Pot.

Keep the booze flowing, a few more dead on the road is okay for these Towns 

Mississauga already has Pot Delivery :lol: approx about 100 the dumb fucks

Order #350507

Should reach 1 million orders by Feb 2019 - and once we have stores open it will increase even more.  Mail order has taken a bath with postal disputes but still managed 350k orders.

If you include all the other orders types easy 1 million orders a month.   

How dumb has our government been for a century.

Just now, Bigfish said:

Not at the 8 dispensaries around here!:mjp:

Amazing how TABOO is still here...  There hasn't been a shortage since 1981

Instead of trying to kill the illegal market FORD is making it flourish, So many delivery services available like never before.   And we have cities pulling out :lol:  no pot in our town :lol: