Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Government out of retail :bc: Fuck the LCBO

:lol: except you have to purchase through them and regulated through them :lol: 

How many pot stores today will get a license?  I am thinking very few as the government  buddies grab up all the business 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How many pot stores today will get a license?  I am thinking very few as the government  buddies grab up all the business 

The Province was going to open 50 stores under NinnyBag fucking Toronto would need 50+, the PC's are saying 500 licenses so AGAIN you are :wrong:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Alberta has had a licence system in place for a while now. Ontario should just copy and paste it, and voila - weed everywhere for sale. 

https://aglc.ca/cannabis/retail-cannabis-store-licences/apply-retail-cannabis-store-licence

44 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Alberta has had a licence system in place for a while now. Ontario should just copy and paste it, and voila - weed everywhere for sale. 

https://aglc.ca/cannabis/retail-cannabis-store-licences/apply-retail-cannabis-store-licence

Fail is just gonna grow his own, a lot, like whole entire backyard.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail is just gonna grow his own, a lot, like whole entire backyard.

I bet there’s a lot of backyards full of plants right now with the anticipated July 1 opening day.  Which reminds me, I need to collect on a few bets - I knew July 1 wasn’t going to happen.  

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fs pot expert.:lol:

noggin has that title rapped up, the guys knows his shit 

Quebec says no growing, so Doug could say this at anytime in the future. 

If you can make Beer and Wine at home why not grow Pot too :dunno:  

Second Cup is trying to jump on the wagon and convert all their Ontario stores to POT STORES :lol:  and coffee is very profitable 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

noggin has that title rapped up, the guys knows his shit 

Quebec says no growing, so Doug could say this at anytime in the future. 

If you can make Beer and Wine at home why not grow Pot too :dunno:  

Second Cup is trying to jump on the wagon and convert all their Ontario stores to POT STORES :lol:  and coffee is very profitable 

Nope he went bust, my money is on you.

You should start a thread like odot1, but for pot.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nope he went bust, my money is on you.

You should start a thread like odot1, but for pot.

He hasn't lost his knowledge on the topic (didn't know it didn't work out for him but expected in the USA) 

and you will be able to find out all info at the store you buy from, no one wants to hear from me :lol: 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

long winded 02sled style piece that basically says a person is addicted to getting high -

I wonder when the AA POT clinics will open :dunno:  

Maybe they will open up beside the pot miracle cure clinics.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Booze companies are lining  up to invest in Canadian Pot - great for the economy 

Should surpass alcohol sales within 2 years 

:lol: not a fucking chance 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lol: not a fucking chance 

lets consider POT sales already are huge more than likely bigger than booze sales.

This isn't counting the money generated by Bars and such,  you won't see POT Bars over taking anytiime soon 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lets consider POT sales already are huge more than likely bigger than booze sales.

This isn't counting the money generated by Bars and such,  you won't see POT Bars over taking anytiime soon 

Wheres the stats know it all?

20 hours ago, Sksman said:

Wheres the stats know it all?

In 2017, about 4.9 million Canadians aged 15 to 64 spent an estimated $5.7 billion on cannabis for medical and non-medical purposes. This was equivalent to around $1,200 per cannabis consumer.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/180125/dq180125c-eng.htm

The majority of the household spending on cannabis (over 90%) was for non-medical purposes. The purchase and consumption of cannabis for non-medical purposes is currently not legal in Canada.

By comparison, in 2016, household purchases of alcohol (beer, wine and other spirits) were $22.3 billion, and household purchases of tobacco were $16.0 billion.

This is just what they know of and really not an accurate number, the value is much higher.