Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

1 minute ago, brother groove said:

so if i smoke a joint 2 hrs ago, and not even buzzed any more , do i get an impaired charge?  Bunch of bullshit, alcohol way worse than pot IMO

They are suggesting 24hrs wait period :lol:  and bby the way 1 puff is enough to get a reading in your saliva and impaired - its still the DEVILS LETTUCE 

I can't wait to get the drunks off the road 

Edited by 1trailmaker

One particular concern is how well the devices will operate in the harsh Canadian winters. The pilot project included using the devices in the dead of winter in Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. It concluded they were largely effective, though “there were some temperature-related issues that arose when the devices were used in extreme cold temperatures.”

🤔

3 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

One particular concern is how well the devices will operate in the harsh Canadian winters. The pilot project included using the devices in the dead of winter in Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. It concluded they were largely effective, though “there were some temperature-related issues that arose when the devices were used in extreme cold temperatures.”

🤔

Just like impaired charges today, not many will stick court 

1 large glass of wine (8oz) for a small women will give impaired charge or warning 

If you were to eat a cookie, how about swallow it with water no chewing - will this test do anything :dunno:  

If you were to inhale through your nose will this test do anything :dunno: 

Aurora Cannabis Inc. (“Aurora”) (TSX: ACB) (OTCQB: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) and MedReleaf Corp. (“MedReleaf”) (TSX: LEAF) today announced the closing of the previously announced arrangement agreement (the “Arrangement Agreement”). Under the terms of the Arrangement Agreement, holders of MedReleaf common shares received 3.575 common shares of Aurora for each MedReleaf common share held (the “Exchange Ratio”).

“The closing of this transaction brings together two vertically integrated, successful pioneers in the cannabis industry, creating a company with more than 1,200 employees and a rapidly growing domestic and international footprint,” said Terry Booth, CEO of Aurora. “The combination of MedReleaf and Aurora creates a well capitalized company positioned exceptionally well to generate further shareholder value, driven by the low-cost production of high-quality cannabis products. We will be applying our proven integration methodology, and will continue to execute to the Aurora Standard in capitalizing on the significant opportunities in the domestic and global cannabis industry.”

Sunny Ways 

You could end up with more people with criminal records then before, this time its worse for the pocket book 

If you got caught with 1/4 pound you would get a 400 dollar fine - now I puff cost you your license 14k  

makes you wonder

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just food for thought for the people that think making this legal is still a bad thing....

My buddy I ride dirty bikes with was diagnosed with brain cancer about 3 years ago, had major surgery that took out so much of his brain that he can not have anymore taken out now as it would fuck him up.  They gave him 6 months to live.. (young guy, 3 kids) Has been good since.  3 months ago he tells me "my cancer is moving again".. wtf.... Its growing, so he goes back to the doctor knowing they can't cut him open anymore and they said to try the CBD oil.  He has been taking that now and it is shrinking! 

People need to wake up and realize this is not a bad thing.  It was made illegal due to the fact the big pharma couldn't make any money on it as you can produce it yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

we are trying the oils and extracts with my mom currently.... hoping something will work..

The drugs our useless, misdiagnosing fucking overpaid doctors prescribe dont seem to work 

Contrary to what fail thinks how I feel about it, I don't have any issues with responsible cannabis (and alcohol) use.

Although every cancer condition is different, I (not long ago) lost a buddy to it.  He decided not to seek traditional treatment (chemo), and went with cannabis instead.  He lasted about a year after he was diagnosed.  All I'm saying is don't expect a miracle.

My chemist bud, claims they've had a cure since the 60's.  He also said that baking soda (administered properly) can cure.  Believe it or not.

Hope your mom bounces back Tom, my mom is a twice survivor and will be 83 next week.

17 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Contrary to what fail thinks how I feel about it, I don't have any issues with responsible cannabis (and alcohol) use.

Although every cancer condition is different, I (not long ago) lost a buddy to it.  He decided not to seek traditional treatment (chemo), and went with cannabis instead.  He lasted about a year after he was diagnosed.  All I'm saying is don't expect a miracle.

My chemist bud, claims they've had a cure since the 60's.  He also said that baking soda (administered properly) can cure.  Believe it or not.

Hope your mom bounces back Tom, my mom is a twice survivor and will be 83 next week.

It's suppose to bring your blood ph back to a normal range.  Food grade hydrogen peroxide is also another thing that some people will take

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 6:08 PM, dirtybeacher said:

Whatever floats your boat.  If the oils have some medical component to help with some conditions then great for all. 

But this is not what pot day is all about or even remotely about. :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whatever floats your boat.  If the oils have some medical component to help with some conditions then great for all. 

yes and no

Many people can't get pot as a prescription since their doctor doesn't believe in it or doesn't make kick backs - now they can buy it no problems......

But I agree its about getting a nice buzz legally - Great day  in Canada just think of all the criminals we get rid of on just that day :joint:  easy 10 million 

2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Doug is going to hit a wall on private sales I believe.   There was a news clip last year of an area freaking at wynne for wanting to open a pot store in a plaza - These wall will not go away since its still taboo (by the way LCBO and Beer store in that plaza ) 

is there going to be a lottery like in other provinces :dunno:  who is the guy that gets to cash in on small towns?  Buddies :dunno:  

Lots of questions, all I know is Doug will not be ready come legal day he will not have a plan in place (like everything so far) 

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course this is what its all about.  My buddy has to buy it on the "black market", his doctor will not supply it.

19 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Of course this is what its all about.  My buddy has to buy it on the "black market", his doctor will not supply it.

I hope it works for him and anyone else who uses it.:bc:

Pots to blame :lol: 

A man who was shot by police after wielding knives and threatening staff at the Sudbury transit terminal this past spring is now free.

Wednesday, a judge released alexander Stavropoulos after he spent 99 days in custody.

The court heard he was depressed and was suffering from marijuana induced psychosis when the altercation happened on April 1st.   The judge heard 25 year old Stavropoulos wanted to kill himself that day and was hoping police would shoot him.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

LCBO pot sales is gone all private :bc: 

Like that is new :lol:  its been sold privately for decades :lol: 

I guess the question is " who gets to sell POT?"  how many licenses and where :dunno:  

Parents were freaking about a POT STORE to open in their neighbourhood - going to be interesting