Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

Just now, 04nightfire said:

Nope.  Said it can contribute.  You obviously don't know how to put two and two together

wrong it does not - your article was about smoking cigarettes 

EATING POT blows your assumption out of the water - next 

You are the one ignoring chemist facts about THC/CBD - it attacks  cancer cells that the body doesn't know even existed.

If anything it helps more than it doesn't - CHEMISTRY PROVES THIS 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 11:13 AM, 1trailmaker said:

produce something to back up your false statement - with ZERO deaths attributed to POT I don't expect to hear back from you 

Canniboids and THC are the chemicals that they are studying the tar in the smoke will kill you there is ZERO doubt :guzzle: WRONG AGAIN FAIL  

• 4 weeks later...

Hot topic for sure whether or not you choose to smoke cigarettes/pipe/cigars/mary jane its your choice I cant imagine that any of these methods are good for the lungs or your health for that matter,that said i have been sledding since Moby Dick was a minnow and sucked in a shit ton of two stroke smoke travelling in packs the trail was a blue haze gotta think it was tough on the lungs but we did it anyhow,if pot is legal so be it do as you may will the world come to a end as a result of this legislation,unlikely i fear drivers in the fast lane texting way more than I fear someone lighting up,heck its been going on forever most smokers were too paranoid to drive fast they already thought they were flying unlike being pissed up and brave,now if they legalize cocaine we are doomed.LOL Joe   

I’ll just leave this here. 

Table 1. Adverse Effects of Short-Term Use and Long-Term or Heavy Use of Marijuana.

Effects of short-term use
Impaired short-term memory, making it difficult to learn and to retain infor- mation
Impaired motor coordination, interfering with driving skills and increasing the risk of injuries
Altered judgment, increasing the risk of sexual behaviors that facilitate the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases
In high doses, paranoia and psychosis
Effects of long-term or heavy use
Addiction (in about 9% of users overall, 17% of those who begin use in ado- lescence, and 25 to 50% of those who are daily users)*
Altered brain development*
Poor educational outcome, with increased likelihood of dropping out of school*
Cognitive impairment, with lower IQ among those who were frequent users during adolescence*
Diminished life satisfaction and achievement (determined on the basis of subjective and objective measures as compared with such ratings in the general population)*
Symptoms of chronic bronchitis
Increased risk of chronic psychosis disorders (including schizophrenia) in persons with a predisposition to such disorders

http://northstarbehavioral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Adverse-Health-FX-Cannabis-Volkow-NEJM-2014.pdf

4 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Altered judgment, increasing the risk of sexual behaviors that facilitate the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases

:lol:  great article :lol: holy fuck 

smoking outside of school doesn't make you drop out :lol:  

wow just leave it here 

2 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

That didn’t take long. 🤣 

give it a rest Dirty, POT is helping the Military with PSDT fact

The days of your ramblings are over on this subject, its now legal for good reason

still time to save yourself

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

give it a rest Dirty, POT is helping the Military with PSDT fact

The days of your ramblings are over on this subject, its now legal for good reason

still time to save yourself

PSDT?

Is that a new ailment? Ive heard of PTSD...

Edited by revrnd

10 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Case and point as to what excessive pot smoking can do to you

9 hours ago, Sksman said:

That and read 15,000 posts 

WRONG AGAIN FAIL has excessive irreversible brain damage if had not noticed :dunno: 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

interesting - they are well aware the sobriety tests don't work because a person using pot doesn't lose body control at all, so standing on one foot or walking a straight line won't work.  To me this means not impaired but lets carry on - saying the alphabet backwards isn't something a sober person can do normally, sad test 

When it comes to alcohol, C-46 controversially gave police the ability to demand a roadside breath sample without needing suspicion the driver has been drinking — a measure critics have blasted as unconstitutional. However, police will still need grounds to suspect a driver has consumed drugs before demanding a roadside saliva test.

I might add that POT with CDB high levels means the THC isn't gong to get you high but is still present -  I see failure coming to a court room real soon 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

so if i smoke a joint 2 hrs ago, and not even buzzed any more , do i get an impaired charge?  Bunch of bullshit, alcohol way worse than pot IMO