Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border

12 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Couple years ago the wife and I went to a town hall meeting with our congressman. We were planning a family trip to DC and to get Whitehouse tour you need your congressman to sign off on it so we went to go meet him and ask him

Anyway, half of the people there were old crotchety seniors and all of their questions were "what are you doing to stop Muslims from taking over and implsmenting Sharia law?" And "What are you doing to get Obama thrown in jail?" One lady said Muslims had already taken over some areas in New York and implemented Sharia law. Our congressman just looked at her with this bewildered look and asks, "where are you hearing this from?" We all know where. :lol:

jtssrx

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can love war and not be fucking stupid about it. 

Compare Iraq to Libya.  1st Gulf war to Iraq. 

No, I won't. None of those endeavors produced anything good and the world is worse off, much worse. What we are doing in Yemen now is criminal. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

No, I won't. None of those endeavors produced anything good and the world is worse off, much worse. What we are doing in Yemen now is criminal. 

I agree that the US have been fucking up the world for decades. But if you are going to fuck up other countries at least do it without bloodying your own nose in the process. 

On 6/21/2018 at 2:29 PM, SSFB said:

I'm sitting at the Dr office and some lady and her dad are talking aloud about how they can't understand why illegals would risk getting caught at the border and having their kids taken away.  Of course the old guy started rambling about Obama and Democrats. :lol:

Did you set them straight?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree that the US have been fucking up the world for decades. But if you are going to fuck up other countries at least do it without bloodying your own nose in the process. 

There have been zero positive results from our war efforts and criminal foreign policy since ww2. ZERO!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 1:29 PM, SSFB said:

I'm sitting at the Dr office and some lady and her dad are talking aloud about how they can't understand why illegals would risk getting caught at the border and having their kids taken away.  Of course the old guy started rambling about Obama and Democrats. :lol:

Woolie!  :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Cannucks seem to enjoy their wars too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Canada

Yeah. We tend to go as peace keepers for the most part not defenders of cheap oil.

I don't think you will find that we installed Dictators to further our causes.

You won't find our finger prints on money paid to the Contra's, support for Saddam, the Shah or the Taliban.

Maybe if you hadn't spent so much time destabilizing other countries, you wouldn't have to spend your days demonizing foreign children in order to justify your treatment of them. 

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Did you set them straight?

Fuck no. There's millions of idiots out there. I've got more important shit to do with my time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. We tend to go as peace keepers for the most part not defenders of cheap oil.

I don't think you will find that we installed Dictators to further our causes.

You won't find our finger prints on money paid to the Contra's, support for Saddam, the Shah or the Taliban.

Maybe if you hadn't spent so much time destabilizing other countries, you wouldn't have to spend your days demonizing foreign children in order to justify your treatment of them. 

You go because  are told to go so save your peacekeeper bullshit and do as your told faggot!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You go because  are told to go so save your peacekeeper bullshit and do as your told faggot!!!!!!

Remember when you dumb fuckers went into Iraq and we said no?

Good times,  good times.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Liberal situational heart bleeding......

35434962_10212162817761897_7828987337722822656_n.jpg

And Republicans are pro life until it comes to unwanted babies and having to pay for them after they are born. 

• Like 1