Other-than-honorable discharge

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think this is the last we’ve heard of this case. :lol:  

Probably become a paid analyst for MSNBC or CNN.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Other sources say that he did get his tab. The stories are all over the map with this kid. How does a kid that got sent stateside for not meeting standards get the nod for officer’s training at the military’s most prestigious school? There’s some stinky shit going on here. 

No tab as seen in below pic. 61151816-D211-4683-BF32-78EB5F38CCB1.thumb.jpeg.e5ba08716e670969397abb176ab8705c.jpegAlso, not meeting standards in regiment means you failed ranger school. FYI. Doesn’t move with you to a follow on unit. That’s just an internal regiment mark of shame. West Point would possibly be able to see a Ranger School failure, but I doubt that would disqualify someone. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No tab as seen in below pic. 61151816-D211-4683-BF32-78EB5F38CCB1.thumb.jpeg.e5ba08716e670969397abb176ab8705c.jpegAlso, not meeting standards in regiment means you failed ranger school. FYI. Doesn’t move with you to a follow on unit. That’s just an internal regiment mark of shame. West Point would possibly be able to see a Ranger School failure, but I doubt that would disqualify someone. 

Educate me. What’s he getting here? 

3BEAA67A-6141-4212-8CB0-0FD1017C0651.jpeg

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Educate me. What’s he getting here? 

3BEAA67A-6141-4212-8CB0-0FD1017C0651.jpeg

Ranger scroll. It is the mark of being accepted into Ranger regiment. From there, you need to go to Ranger School to get your Ranger tab. Failure to complete Ranger school kicks you out of Ranger regiment. It’s confusing. Just getting your scroll is like being an intern. Getting your tab is like getting the real job. If that makes sense. 75th Ranger Regiment and 4th Ranger Training Battalion (where you earn a tab at Ranger school) are completely unrelated. I probably made that more confusing haha...

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ranger scroll. It is the mark of being accepted into Ranger regiment. From there, you need to go to Ranger School to get your Ranger tab. Failure to complete Ranger school kicks you out of Ranger regiment. It’s confusing. Just getting your scroll is like being an intern. Getting your tab is like getting the real job. If that makes sense. 75th Ranger Regiment and 4th Ranger Training Battalion (where you earn a tab at Ranger school) are completely unrelated. I probably made that more confusing haha...

Thanks. That makes sense. One of my coworkers has a son that just completed a tour in Korea and was accepted into ranger school. The guy is a beast. He should do well. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Way more respect for this kid than cops....woolie wishes him dead though. How disgusting 

Well unlike you Wollie has never wished other members dead so.... :dunno: 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Other then honorable doesn’t bode well with employers...

Could be very wrong , but my understanding is that a dishonorable discharge is on the same level as a convicted felon for employment.

27 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Could be very wrong , but my understanding is that a dishonorable discharge is on the same level as a convicted felon for employment.

Basically. Other than honorable would be for drug offenses, bad misconduct, and everything up to a felony. Your misdemeanors and such. With all discharges, most people can get them reduced. Dishonorable to other than honorable. Other than honorable to honorable. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well fuck me, whaddaya know... Failed out of Ranger School? Pussy and a moron. He was also 75th while in but didn’t get his tab there which means they booted him from that as well when he was enlisted. Double pussy and a moron. 

how the fuck does he get into west point after that,  SMH.  Whoever let him in should get the boot as well.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how the fuck does he get into west point after that,  SMH.  Whoever let him in should get the boot as well.  

I tried to explain it earlier, but it’s hard to follow. The “fail to meet standards” is code for failing Ranger school. The school in itself has a 60% attrition rate. So it isn’t an actual “fail” as far as the big army is concerned. But elite units like the 75th can do what they want and have different rules. My guess is the reporter didn’t understand that. When receiving his military record from the 75th, he didn’t understand what that meant. While I would be all for telling prospective cadets to get fucked if they failed RS, that isn’t feasible seeing it is a hard school and it would limit the pool. Except when @Zambroski went. It was fucking candy land then... 

That being said.. Anyone who has failed RS in units like the 75th will get called a pussy and a fucktard by those who don’t suck at winning. It’s just a cultural big dick thing for those units. It’s like a walk of shame when you fail out and have to report back to bat. You could be the most promising young Ranger, but you show back up without that tab and you are a fucking sack of shit in everyone’s eyes. Failure is not an option if you want to remain with elite units. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I tried to explain it earlier, but it’s hard to follow. The “fail to meet standards” is code for failing Ranger school. The school in itself has a 60% attrition rate. So it isn’t an actual “fail” as far as the big army is concerned. But elite units like the 75th can do what they want and have different rules. My guess is the reporter didn’t understand that. When receiving his military record from the 75th, he didn’t understand what that meant. While I would be all for telling prospective cadets to get fucked if they failed RS, that isn’t feasible seeing it is a hard school and it would limit the pool. Except when @Zambroski went. It was fucking candy land then... 

That being said.. Anyone who has failed RS in units like the 75th will get called a pussy and a fucktard by those who don’t suck at winning. It’s just a cultural big dick thing for those units. It’s like a walk of shame when you fail out and have to report back to bat. You could be the most promising young Ranger, but you show back up without that tab and you are a fucking sack of shit in everyone’s eyes. Failure is not an option if you want to remain with elite units. 

So only Jason Bourne types like yourself get the patch. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Well unlike you Wollie has never wished other members dead so.... :dunno: 

He wished a billion Muslims dead. That's pretty Nazi you faggot dung eating cunt!!!!!11111

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’d be more interested in knowing what caused such a dramatic change in his views. Seems to me, given what he’s experienced and sacrificed, that he’s entitled to whatever views he decides on. 

He's entitled to a good look at a Chevy oilpan in the highspeed lane of the freeway IMO .  :bc:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Other sources say that he did get his tab. The stories are all over the map with this kid. How does a kid that got sent stateside for not meeting standards get the nod for officer’s training at the military’s most prestigious school? There’s some stinky shit going on here. 

That is what I'm wondering as well.

Nevermind....I see XLT explained it.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

kids a pos,  take the govs free education then make a scene so he gets the boot.  hope they can go after him for the cost.  

Yep.

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

Attention whore.  

Yep.

18 hours ago, hayward said:

moto

Most definitely yep.  A real bitch.

18 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They will. West Point is big on getting their four year return on investment. 

Sure will....for as long as it takes.

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A google search would be more damning for him haha. 

Oh...for sure.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t matter, like many,he’ll lie about it anyway and MSM’s will let it fly.

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Probably become a paid analyst for MSNBC or CNN.  :lol:  

He’ll be a “Special Operations commando....hero of many battles!!!!”

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

LOL..Hey, .nobody wanted to be changed into a girl when I went through.  And if you hinted at being one...or had any other bizzarre and/or effeminate ways, you were “peered” out or made to quit.  Some brutal fucking hazing back then.  I mean, broken bones and hospital bound shit.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

Yep.

Most definitely yep.  A real bitch.

Sure will....for as long as it takes.

Oh...for sure.

Doesn’t matter, like many,he’ll lie about it anyway and MSM’s will let it fly.

He’ll be a “Special Operations commando....hero of many battles!!!!”

LOL..Hey, .nobody wanted to be changed into a girl when I went through.  And if you hinted at being one...or had any other bizzarre and/or effeminate ways, you were “peered” out or made to quit.  Some brutal fucking hazing back then.  I mean, broken bones and hospital bound shit.

Hazing...sounds like the state penitentiary...cool.