Democrats prove they could give a shit less about these kids separated at the boarder. It’s a political stunt

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

take it up with the law.. that every other president has done..  TFB for you and your emotions..

I don’t need a law to tell me to be a compassionate human being.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t need a law to tell me to be a compassionate human being.

oh please.. I always thought you had rational common sense, but this has proven you do not. You are a over reactive faker just like the rest. I could give a fuck if you don't like my opinion. There are millions who feel the same way as me too.. so fight with them. 

Did you lye awake weeping last night like madcow did? 

12 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

oh please.. I always thought you had rational common sense, but this has proven you do not. You are a over reactive faker just like the rest. I could give a fuck if you don't like my opinion. There are millions who feel the same way as me too.. so fight with them. 

Did you lye awake weeping last night like madcow did? 

11 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

illegals are more important than citizens.. voters see this and you will get your ass handed to you again in november

My default position in every issue is to worry about kids and senior citizens. Sorry you are such a miserable sociopath.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My default position in every issue is to worry about kids and senior citizens. Sorry you are such a miserable sociopath.

sure... have a nice day.. :3gears:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get this point but where do we draw the line.   Just the kids at the border?

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Tune into C Span ifyou want to see some great entertainment. Holy Shit! You have Mike Horowitz and Trey Gowdy quietly unraveling the FBI cover up and every Dem that can get in front of a camera stomping their feet and sceaming but the story of the scumbags in the FBI is coming out, piece by piece.  It's glorious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s funny that the only threads you post in are about this... And you call others obsessed. Did a low skill laborer take your job? 

youre a millennial punk.. your opinion on anything is worthless. go lay down BLT

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

'millenial' is the ultimate insult...

:lol:

as it should be.. worst generation to ever walk this planet and you guys own it.. good

16 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

youre a millennial punk.. your opinion on anything is worthless. go lay down BLT

What do you do for a living? Minus suck starting truckers at your local rest stop? And this notion that Dopo, some uneducated, mouth breather thinks being a millennial is bad is hilarious. I got good money that a Hispanic person boned a relative of his or took his job. The management was probably tired of having Dopo coming in late to work and whining like a bloody axe wound. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, but his kids aren’t the same hahahaha. He probably raised them to hate all “coloreds” so they cool. 

Right?

He thinks I'm a millennial too. It's kinda funny.

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

illegals are more important than citizens.. voters see this and you will get your ass handed to you again in november

What voters see is a shitty President separating families and putting kids in cages, and then doubling down on the stupidity by defending it and blaming Democrats.

That’s what voters see

Sad!

Edited by ICEMAN!

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What voters see is a shitty President separating families and putting kids in cages, and then doubling down on the stupidity by defending it and blaming Democrats.

That’s what voters see

Sad!

Dumbass Trumpsters waffle between defending it as a good thing or blaming it on Obama. 

What I don't like is picking and choosing what laws to enforce.  If the law needs to be changed....change it.

Pass a law simply stating families stay together period outside of making sure they are who they say they are.  Don't tie any other bullshit to it.   No 100 mile crap....no wall crap....nothing.   Just deal with the family issue whether seeking asylum or illegal entry.   If Trump doesn't sign it then override the veto.   Then its totally on him.  Its foolish to blame a administration for following the law no matter what the previous admin might have been doing for a political stunt when leaving office.  Its the job of the President to enforce the laws on the books....period.   Same goes for federal marijuana laws.   CHANGE THEM don't not enforce them because you don't like them.

How would liberals like it if states passed and enforced anti-abortion laws no matter what the courts say.   They would expect the fed govt to step in.   If not they would be screaming for impeachment.  

Edited by Highmark