Left lane bandits

In VT we are stuck with the fuckheads from Quebec, Massachusetts and Connecticut who just flat out refuse to get in the right lane despite frequent signage informing all drivers that left lane is for passing only. I have always wanted a 1ton truck with an I-beam bumper.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sael said:

In VT we are stuck with the fuckheads from Quebec, Massachusetts and Connecticut who just flat out refuse to get in the right lane despite frequent signage informing all drivers that left lane is for passing only. I have always wanted a 1ton truck with an I-beam bumper.

So you're saying liberals suck cock when it comes to driving.

I agree.

• Haha 2

the worst of the worst though are the left lane campers who speed up when you try to pass on the right 

some people actually think its their duty to control speed on the highway :lol: 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I agree.

I'm not saying that at all, but then again I don't know nearly as much as you about cocksucking.

I've seen this way to many times in my frequent travels north to handle my fathers estate. Some are oblivious because they are too busy texting. Others are just plain indifferent and self centered. I've had conversations with co-workers from Ohio and have actually asked them if that's what they were taught to do in drivers ed. most will say if you don't like it go around. Been very tempted to tell them, next time I'll punt your ass to the median. But.........

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

should be bale to cunt punch people camped out int he left lane.  these days truckers are some of the worst about it what happened to them being pros now they are like subie driving lesbians.  

Yep. They are worse than ISIS. 

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

I agree.

It’s never the redneck driving a jacked up Chevy who is violating common decency of the road. It’s some yuptard Prius or minivan beta dweeb. 

• Like 1

Last Sunday morning coming into to work some dope was camped in the left lane and I see this new Corvette come flying up flashing the lights. Dope in minivan doesn't move, probably didn't see the vette. 

I see cops and ambulance quite often come up behind people in the left lane, lights going but these dopes don't move. They must not be looking in the mirrors.  They finally move if they hear the siren.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

should be bale to cunt punch people camped out int he left lane.  these days truckers are some of the worst about it what happened to them being pros now they are like subie driving lesbians.  

the truckers that hang out in the left lane and hold up traffic are usually Canadian trucks(sorry Canada members) and Swift, JB Hunt and Schenider trucks which are set to 65, my truck does 80 so I don't hold any body up in the left lane, four wheelers draft me

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I agree.

Fuck that it’s the right wing holier than though cunts who want to slow everyone down. If they want to decide who gets married and what a woman does with her body you fucking know they want to control your speed. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

80 mph freeway speed limits in my neck of the woods.  Not really flat either which automatically makes truckers the biggest fucktard offenders here as well.   Great thing is they don't do a very good job of cleaning shoulders in my state so once you get past them a little bit of drifting onto the shoulder in front of them and letting the shit fly in the rearview is completely ok to do to voice your displeasure. 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I've seen this way to many times in my frequent travels north to handle my fathers estate. Some are oblivious because they are too busy texting. Others are just plain indifferent and self centered. I've had conversations with co-workers from Ohio and have actually asked them if that's what they were taught to do in drivers ed. most will say if you don't like it go around. Been very tempted to tell them, next time I'll punt your ass to the median. But.........

Ohio is the worst 

23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

the truckers that hang out in the left lane and hold up traffic are usually Canadian trucks(sorry Canada members) and Swift, JB Hunt and Schenider trucks which are set to 65, my truck does 80 so I don't hold any body up in the left lane, four wheelers draft me

I try to be as courteous to trucks but i hate it when truck's see me coming and get over to pass while going up a hill with a .001 mph differential while I'm stuck back there 5 minutes going 60 

• Like 1