Watching the House oversigh committee testimony

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Horowitz just said I can't imagine an FBI agent using his or her power to investigate a Candidate for president. That Strok and Page were clearly biased. That he is still investigating Stroks involvement in Russia. That the prosecutors were not impacted by Stork and Pages Bias but that Page and Stork were biased. 

this was a really interesting exchange. The IG finally explained why he said no bias. He is talking about the DOJ decision not to prosecute. However, he said Stork and Page were biased against trump and Pro Hillary. So think about this Lynch said she would expect the FBI recommendation. The FBI "Comey" said no reasonable person at the DOJ would indict. There was never an opportunity for a person at DOJ to show Bias they made that impossible when Comey did the July 5th announcement 

You should inquire if Horowitz needs an apprentice 

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You own it too

You two should get Tshirts made up 

“We support Trump’s Kiddie Kamps”

fuck off.. you are an insignificant piece of dust.. good luck

Horowitz just said they are investigating if the Russia probe was started as a result of the Bias. two things he admits there was bias and they are worried that the bias could have been the reason to start the Russia investigation  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You need to get off Twitter because it’s sapping  the last remaining IQ points you’ve got.  Avenatti isn’t gone and he isn’t going away.  More fake news from a dead Civil War General and you fall for it every time.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You need to get off Twitter because it’s sapping  the last remaining IQ points you’ve got.  Avenatti isn’t gone and he isn’t going away.  More fake news from a dead Civil War General and you fall for it every time.

I know the truth hurts

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You can’t handle the truth and that’s why you live in your hermetically sealed delusional fake news echo chamber.

0A47E2A0-CF54-42A2-81E8-8CFB5D3A21B1.gif

Nothing you say is the truth

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

should read ICEMAN. I guess all Dems and Dem supporters are liars

This is what I mean.

Posibiec is nothing more than an alt right twitter troll.  He has zero credibility and yet you lap up his every tweet.  It’s pathetic 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Oops.   That's not good for Mueller.  He supposedly got rid of everyone with bias.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oops.   That's not good for Mueller.  He supposedly got rid of everyone with bias.  

If that’s what you believe.. I certainty do not

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

If that’s what you believe.. I certainty do not

Well they've been telling us how honorable Mueller is.  :lol:  

One would assume after the Strzok texts come out Mueller would have had a sit down with the entire team and said if anyone else has done something similar speak up now or it could ruin any valid findings in the investigation.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well they've been telling us how honorable Mueller is.  :lol:  

One would assume after the Strzok texts come out Mueller would have had a sit down with the entire team and said if anyone else has done something similar speak up now or it could ruin any valid findings in the investigation.  

Honorable to the left maybe..  guy is a corrupt asshole  just like all the rest of them.. the message is GET TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. The law of the land in 2018 takes on a new role now with these asshole libs pushing it. Fuck them.  I hope they burn in hell

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Honorable to the left maybe..  guy is a corrupt asshole  just like all the rest of them.. the message is GET TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. The law of the land in 2018 takes on a new role now with these asshole libs pushing it. Fuck them.  I hope they burn in hell

:lol:

Mueller is a Republican as is Wray and Rosenstein

:lol2:

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Oh I know.   Guaranteed Andrew Weissmann is one of the anti-Trumpers left on Muellers team.  

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Mueller is a Republican as is Wray and Rosenstein

:lol2:

They are also law enforcement.   LE protects their own even more so than political party.  Trump is bashing their institution and they hate that.