Fawking ticks!!!!

I have a race horse who's career was ended by Lyme. He's a big fucker probably 1200 lbs. or more, hard to imagine a tiny little tick sticks a little needle smaller in dia. than a hair and can decimate a 1200 lb. animal. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lymes is an absolutely terrible disease. I know a woman with it. She can have a series of really good days. Then one day she can’t even walk down a flight of stairs without help. Only 32 years old and she’ll be that way for the rest of her life. 

So far my brother seems to be doing very well with it. For a wjile he looked like a stroke patient.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

You'd never make it anyway. 

don't need to make it. I have a wonderful life thanks for your concern.. good luck with the rift raft

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

don't need to make it. I have a wonderful life thanks for your concern.. good luck with the rift raft

48 years and still winning! Thanks. :bc:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All the more reasons to like the arid southwest. Been hiking and camping in the woods every day with the grandkids and  I havent seen one tick in 3 weeks. 

I did see this though. 

EDA9A221-AD50-4D88-9B72-54C8755A5426.jpeg

761DAA1B-5BDD-449C-932D-ECD7FC2FD77B.jpeg

Nice. I'm in shit hole alaska and it's been raining for 3 days straight!!!!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Seward until tomorrow then heading back up towards Anchorage. We've been all over tho.

Wow.  I didn't realize you were up for a visit.  We just got back late last night.  

Did you happen to take one of the glacier cruises out of Seward.  Pretty nice trip even when the weather is shit.