Lindsey Graham lays out case for why Hillary was let off

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please don't let this be over.  People need to go to jail for this.

It's over...except for the voting public's verdict.  I don't see how it cannot be???  This conspiracy of lies goes right to the top (Obama) with the Justice Department and the IC destroying any and all paths to any evidence or anyone left alive that knows about it.  Or otherwise, have it so muddled up it can really never amount to anything.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Poor wolfie

Hey Canadian bald Liberace......I was right all along, that alone makes me sleep better at night.  You've been propping up lies for a yeiar and a half.  You gonna watch that clip and tell the board that this was a big "nothing burger"?  Why yes.  You just did.  Thanks for playing.  Its not over yet.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Canadian bald Liberace......I was right all along, that alone makes me sleep better at night.  You've been propping up lies for a yeiar and a half.  You gonna watch that clip and tell the board that this was a big "nothing burger"?  Why yes.  You just did.  Thanks for playing.  Its not over yet.

:lmao:

”you were right all along”

BwahahahhahAhahha

You were beaking off not long ago telling everyone how this IG report was going to put all kinds of people in jail.

You weren’t right about shit but continue deluding yourself with these stupid conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better about how wrong you were.

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

”you were right all along”

BwahahahhahAhahha

You were beaking off not long ago telling everyone how this IG report was going to put all kinds of people in jail.

You weren’t right about shit but continue deluding yourself with these stupid conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better about how wrong you were.

:lol2:

Yeah Hillary and the DNC weren't corrupt.  The FBI investigation was legit and without bias.  Crimes weren't committed.   :lol:  Its right in your face.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Please don't let this be over.  People need to go to jail for this.

Isn't it so frustrating to see the power that Clinton has???? 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah Hillary and the DNC weren't corrupt.  The FBI investigation was legit and without bias.  Crimes weren't committed.   :lol:  Its right in your face.  

So says the IG Report

SBYL

:news:

You would have thought with the republicans controlling all the houses in Washington Clinton would have been convicted and hung by now.

Its amazing really the Clintons have this much influence.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You would have thought with the republicans controlling all the houses in Washington Clinton would have been convicted and hung by now.

Its amazing really the Clintons have this much influence.

No it's not.  FFS they have been in politics forever and probably have a little dirt on everyone.  Or if they don't have dirt on you then you magically commit suicide with 2 bullets to the head.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

No it's not.  FFS they have been in politics forever and probably have a little dirt on everyone.  Or if they don't have dirt on you then you magically commit suicide with 2 bullets to the head.

Jesus your fuckin numb. They haven’t been convicted because there is no evidence to charge them.

keep listening to moron media.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your fuckin numb. They haven’t been convicted because there is no evidence to charge them.

keep listening to moron media.

There is plenty of evidence.. You mean to tell me that if this was anyone else besides her they would not be in jail by now? Really that's what you think? You are part of the destruction of America you fucking hack..

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

There is plenty of evidence.. You mean to tell me that if this was anyone else besides her they would not be in jail by now? Really that's what you think? You are part of the destruction of America you fucking hack..

EssentialAcrobaticGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

You have proven yourself to be #2 to racer dumb