Trump’s approval rating has fallen in every state, but not as much in the South

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are a lot of southern states near the bottom...jus sayin.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1079181001

Plenty of blue collar/trump supported states with good education-  coincidentally enough he loses support in those areas because they are smart enough to see how he's a divider selling a load of shit just like the last guy.   :news:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No, it would support my suspicion that you're a fucking hillbilly and possibly inbred.  Because there's clearly something really flawed about you, in addition to your addictive personality, which has played itself out in several forms over the years.

I don't feel the need to answer dumb questions.  That the south is all dumb?  I don't know if they are or they aren't.  Is there data to support it, if so post it up.  What does it prove even if true?  At the end of the day, its just another "Trump supporters are dumb" bullshit, and that card has been way over played.

:lol:

Many from the south are really nice people. But holy fuck, they can be dumb, superstitious, all the while getting their news from memes. They are the exact people that love to hear certain laws are biblically based. It’s always nice to leave Alabama.