Trump’s approval rating has fallen in every state, but not as much in the South

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well they are about the dumbest group of americans as a whole so not shocked

you're such a douchebag  :lol:   Take that shot every opportunity you can.   Show the cool kids that you're cool too.  You all remind me of a 7th grade boys gym class with the nut fluffing and bullshit.  Meanwhile you voted for him too.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

you're such a douchebag  :lol:   Take that shot every opportunity you can.   Show the cool kids that you're cool too.  You all remind me of a 7th grade boys gym class with the nut fluffing and bullshit.  Meanwhile you voted for him too.

do you disagree that the south tends to be dumber.  Fuck i wouldn't send my kids to public schools in most of the south they are a disgrace.  might be better off sending them to an inner city school in the north.  

and FTR yes i am.  But i'm not going to cheer lead like you supporting everything the orange orangutan does just because i vote for him.  it was a disgusting choice to have to make further made bad by his inability/unwillingness to surround himself with/listen to quality people which was my one hope.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

do you disagree that the south tends to be dumber.  Fuck i wouldn't send my kids to public schools in most of the south they are a disgrace.  might be better off sending them to an inner city school in the north.  

and FTR yes i am.  But i'm not going to cheer lead like you supporting everything the orange orangutan does just because i vote for him.  it was a disgusting choice to have to make further made bad by his inability/unwillingness to surround himself with/listen to quality people which was my one hope.  

The quality people he picked either quit or have heart attacks. The rest are facing felony charges. 

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pfft.  You spend 90% of your time shitting on the guy.  With supporters like you who needs enemies?  If you spent a 1/4 of your time calling out the liberals and leftists who are pretty much trying to tear the country down, I could see it.  But you don't.  And save the cheerleading comments.  I don't start threads.  I comment on them, and lately we have everything being legitimized from calling on cops to be killed, to the capitalist society being destroyed.  America isn't an exceptional country and the leading force of freedom in the world.  No, its a bunch of joos and neocons who are all evil.  GMAFB.  Dumb fucking morons.  And you give that comfort.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

pfft.  You spend 90% of your time shitting on the guy.  With supporters like you who needs enemies?  If you spent a 1/4 of your time calling out the liberals and leftists who are pretty much trying to tear the country down, I could see it.  But you don't.  And save the cheerleading comments.  I don't start threads.  I comment on them, and lately we have everything being legitimized from calling on cops to be killed, to the capitalist society being destroyed.  America isn't an exceptional country and the leading force of freedom in the world.  No, its a bunch of joos and neocons who are all evil.  GMAFB.  Dumb fucking morons.  And you give that comfort.

Lol. Such a reactionary.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Sarah Sanders you typed all that and never answered Gingers question......well done! :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why, you looking for another rental slum?

No, it would support my suspicion that you're a fucking hillbilly and possibly inbred.  Because there's clearly something really flawed about you, in addition to your addictive personality, which has played itself out in several forms over the years.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Sarah Sanders you typed all that and never answered Gingers question......well done! :lol:

I don't feel the need to answer dumb questions.  That the south is all dumb?  I don't know if they are or they aren't.  Is there data to support it, if so post it up.  What does it prove even if true?  At the end of the day, its just another "Trump supporters are dumb" bullshit, and that card has been way over played.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, it would support my suspicion that you're a fucking hillbilly and possibly inbred.  Because there's clearly something really flawed about you, in addition to your addictive personality, which has played itself out in several forms over the years.

I don't feel the need to answer dumb questions.  That the south is all dumb?  I don't know if they are or they aren't.  Is there data to support it, if so post it up.  What does it prove even if true?  At the end of the day, its just another "Trump supporters are dumb" bullshit, and that card has been way over played.

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are a lot of southern states near the bottom...jus sayin.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1079181001