If these kids wanted to live in America...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But it has to be said. 

The media comes up with a headline and you react. These are the same corporations you despise to the core. They own you when you react.

Im surprised you get sucked in by this BS.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why were they born somewhere else? 

I'm tired of having to be responsible for every kids bad decisions.

It's ridiculous. 

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And another thing. 

Why can't they just admit that they fucked up where they were born and move somewhere else? 

I don't get it.

Moto, You're acting like a little girl with your juvenile questions. Why can't your neighbor use your boat? What is the purpose of laws if we're just going to disregard them? Why can't the kids parents have some responsibility? Why can't all the children stay with you?  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The media comes up with a headline and you react. These are the same corporations you despise to the core. They own you when you react.

If corporate media told me cancer was bad, I'd still ask around, but afterwards I'd still think cancer was bad. 

I am a total isolationist, and anti-immigrationist. 

Seriously, if it were up to me I would notify the world that in 30 days, ANYONE entering the UNITED STATES illegally, WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT. 

I would also give 30 days notice to anyone in the country illegally, to get out or face imprisonment. 

Also 30 days notice to any employer of illegals, will be raided by federal agents, and arrested. 

All young illegal women should be BID ON by white American men, like a cattle auction.  

Edited by Guest

Just now, JEFF said:

Moto, You're acting like a little girl with your juvenile questions. Why can't your neighbor use your boat? What is the purpose of laws if we're just going to disregard them? Why can't the kids parents have some responsibility? Why can't all the children stay with you?  

It's real simple. If kids would just be born in America to rich people instead of poor people in Central and South America, we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Why is it so hard to understand. Most of these kids knew exactly what they were getting into, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Again. Why can't the parents share some responsibility? If the US is going to be the worlds adoption agency  maybe we should be the police as well? I don't think you can have it both ways.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's real simple. If kids would just be born in America to rich people instead of poor people in Central and South America, we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Why is it so hard to understand. Most of these kids knew exactly what they were getting into, they deserve whatever happens to them.

What’s stopping you from helping out a couple of illegal kids. Time to step up and do your part. Beating your gumbs and keyboard does nothing.    How much does this really mean to you. Show us what you’re made of. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Again. Why can't the parents share some responsibility? If the US is going to be the worlds adoption agency  maybe we should be the police as well? I don't think you can have it both ways.

Clearly the parents deserve prison or execution. That goes without saying.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What’s stopping you from helping out a couple of illegal kids. Time to step up and do your part. Beating your gumbs and keyboard does nothing.    How much does this really mean to you. Show us what you’re made of. 

What would be an acceptable action that would legitimize my criticism? 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

One kid. :news:

Why did they choose to be born “brown”?  How stupid of them.  Everyone should be able to come to America to get their pocket full of free money, healthcare, education and a heaping load of whiteness.  

Yeah......what a stupid fucking thread.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

One kid what?

Just take in one kid. Or two or seventeen if there's siblings. You know, we wouldn't want to separate them.  

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Anything but just a lot of talk.  

How do you think you can make a difference. What level of support are you willing to give these kids. Only you know the answer to these questions. 

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Quit being a capitalist and throw out all your pot growing and processing equipment and move in some bunk-beds  and start housing some poor illegal familys.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a stupid thread. 

consider the source

48 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not, anybody who can believe in Marxism can believe in anything.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why did they choose to be born “brown”?  How stupid of them.  Everyone should be able to come to America to get their pocket full of free money, healthcare, education and a heaping load of whiteness.  

The Mexican Govt. can start by developing a country where their own people want to stay there.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's true though. Rule #1: Don't be born brown or poor and things will be better.

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Just take in one kid. Or two or seventeen if there's siblings. You know, we wouldn't want to separate them.  

How does one 'take in' a child or children the government won't let into the country? 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Anything but just a lot of talk.  

How do you think you can make a difference. What level of support are you willing to give these kids. Only you know the answer to these questions. 

Ok, so like calling my congressman?