If these kids wanted to live in America...

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Even still the dirty mongrels would have starved to death if not for the kindness of the indigenous people. 

Should be a lesson for us. Offer a little kindness to a few and pretty soon there's millions of them all looking for handouts, stealing stuff, killing, raping, etc. 

It's nasty stuff.

We invited them to the first Thanksgiving.  All squared up!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sort of like how you said you were going to go beat the fuck out of  Snowrider and never did shit? 

But to be fair everyone except Zambo the clown knew he was just talking shit. 

It's just Zambos little boy fantasy about one day he's going to beat up the bully that calls him names and makes him wet his pants.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But to be fair everyone except Zambo the clown knew he was just talking shit. 

It's just Zambos little boy fantasy about one day he's going to beat up the bully that calls him names and makes him wet his pants.

Give me a fucking break.  I've got a dodgeball with your name on it.  FACE!!!!!!!!

You are such a weak, beta-cuck!  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t worry about my business.  Worry about yours.  And don’t forget to save some time for all those Mexican kids you care sooooooo much about.  “Cages” and “sex trade”.

Jesus.  :lol:

Moto is making you a little mask and a girl size portion of pepper spray!  Go get’ em!!!!!

:lmao:

Well you blabbed about your "business" for months here and did nothing so.....Kapow! Now that weirdo revsdi is trying to help me......fuck!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you blabbed about your "business" for months here and did nothing so.....Kapow! Now that weirdo revsdi is trying to help me......fuck!

:lol:

I take care of my business...don’t worry.   ALL OF IT.

When you get the board whiners coming in to back you play, it’s a good time to sit back in the chair for a second and do a tad of self reflection....then correction.   :lmao: