Spot on

What the fuck is it with the faggot left and beaners? Let them come, but come legally. How is this some kind of big fucking puzzle to their little brains that they just can’t figure out? If you jump borders in most countries you’re gonna be in shit when you get caught 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What the fuck is it with the faggot left and beaners? Let them come, but come legally. How is this some kind of big fucking puzzle to their little brains that they just can’t figure out? If you jump borders in most countries you’re gonna be in shit when you get caught 

It's beyond your comprehension level dummy. You're not even American so why don't you just STFU?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yup. Zero.

I'm starting to think that buttcock is a God level troll. The perfect cariacature of a right wing nincompoop. 

So much so that actual right wing nincompoops can't tell and often neither can those who aren't right wing nincompoops. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's beyond your comprehension level dummy. You're not even American so why don't you just STFU?

So illegals crossing borders only happens in usa?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm starting to think that buttcock is a God level troll. The perfect cariacature of a right wing nincompoop. 

So much so that actual right wing nincompoops can't tell and often neither can those who aren't right wing nincompoops. 

You give him too much credit, he is no where close to the level of a snowrider or zambroni. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be god level. More like a mosquito. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You give him too much credit, he is no where close to the level of a snowrider or zambroni. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be god level. More like a mosquito. 

That's all part of the schtick. 

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Even if it was a big ruse by the media to take the air out of Trump’s sails after last week, the treatment of families under Trump or Obama is fucking heinous. 

I don’t remember you starting any threads last month, last year or 5 years ago.  Why is half the fucking first page of CE and bunch of hand wringing nonsense about the poor illegal immigrant children?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don’t remember you starting any threads last month, last year or 5 years ago.  Why is half the fucking first page of CE and bunch of hand wringing nonsense about the poor illegal immigrant children?  

Its the hot topic...to keep the minions occupied. 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Trust me, some of the bullshit coming from your keyboard blows away any so called trolling by RJ...

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah but killing cops apparently gets a fucking pass from you.  Seriously who the fuck do you assholes think you are?  What a joke you idiots are.  Get the fuck over yourselves  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Your schtick is beyond old.

No kidding

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yer not Murcia lol says the guy hiring illegals and adores illegal immigration 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yer not Murcia lol says the guy hiring illegals and adores illegal immigration 

Says Mr. Born on Third and thinks he hit a triple.

2 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

so you hire illegals.. I hope your ass gets thrown in  jail with them

We don’t hire undocumented workers you fucking moron haha. Damn you’re dumber than a box of rocks. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think it is wrong how they are handling the kids. Obama or Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did Obama get a free pass? Yeah he did. Don’t pull Slinger logic on me now. “But they did it too...” rhetoric doesn’t work on me. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We don’t hire undocumented workers you fucking moron haha. Damn you’re dumber than a box of rocks. 

I think it is wrong how they are handling the kids. Obama or Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did Obama get a free pass? Yeah he did. Don’t pull Slinger logic on me now. “But they did it too...” rhetoric doesn’t work on me. 

But it works on him and that's all that matters.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My point is this is a manufactured narrative just like all the other ones were against Trump. Now here we are ringing her hands about the poor little children. Give me a fucking break, where was this issue a month or two months ago? Why wasn’t anybody talking about then? Why now? Because they’re running Out of shit to throw in the wall against Trump.

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But it works on him and that's all that matters.

I wouldn’t. Say you’re dumb, but you’re definitely dangerously delusional.

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My point is this is a manufactured narrative just like all the other ones were against Trump. Now here we are ringing her hands about the poor little children. Give me a fucking break, where was this issue a month or two months ago? Why wasn’t anybody talking about then? Why now? Because they’re running Out of shit to throw in the wall against Trump.

I wouldn’t. Say you’re dumb, but you’re definitely dangerously delusional.

The debate by the media is far from fair. Apparently only 2,000 of the 12,000 children in detention were separated from parents. The other 10,000 were sent unaccompanied across the border. Those who went through a port of entry were not separated. They don’t distinguish from that and those caught illegally crossing. All of that is not lost on me. I just have a problem with the separation as a policy. They can accomplish the same goal, securing the border, and keep the families together before deportation. Given if someone has committed a crime outside of illegally crossing, that is a different story for separating a family, but it isn’t the case for the most part. Arrest, detain, hold, etc. call it what you want. Just adjust the policy to eliminate the removing of children from parents. The locked down border crowd gets to keep the same end goal, but they don’t have to look like evil cunts whilst doing it. You’re still accomplishing the same thing. 

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on.