Spot on

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The kids have a choice, eh? Fuck em, eh? I’d take a million Hispanics in this country over one brain dead functioning moron like you. Derpo, off yo self. 

then take them all in BLT.. youre bleeding heart is calling them.. asshole.. your a punk that's got a lot to learn

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The kids have a choice, eh? Fuck em, eh? I’d take a million Hispanics in this country over one brain dead functioning moron like you. Derpo, off yo self. 

True. Idiot assholes don't belong in a free country. Deport them to the shithole so they really have something to bitch about. 

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

then take them all in BLT.. youre bleeding heart is calling them.. asshole.. your a punk that's got a lot to learn

Learn what? Compassion? Common decency? Economics? Job growth? Because the fuckwads like you obviously don’t get any of that. Step, bitch. I’d happily take them and give them a job. Because they’d show up, work their ass off, show respect, and live by strong Christian values. Ooops, sorry. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Learn what? Compassion? Common decency? Economics? Job growth? Because the fuckwads like you obviously don’t get any of that. Step, bitch. I’d happily take them and give them a job. Because they’d show up, work their ass off, show respect, and live by strong Christian values. Ooops, sorry. 

then put up or shut up.. lets see how many you take.. ASSHOLE

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I have about 40 Hispanics working for me now. I'd gladly take another 40. And I'd move 40 black families (Americans)to your neighborhood and right next door to you!

How many I take? Do you have the logical reasoning of a rock? What does that even mean? Are you suggesting that I put my company in legal jeopardy to prove you wrong? I hire plenty of Hispanic workers, and I rarely have an issue. If they let those illegal now work for citizenship, I’ll gladlly hire any one of them. Fuck you’re dumb as dirt. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have about 40 Hispanics working for me now. I'd gladly take another 40. And I'd move 40 black families (Americans)to your neighborhood and right next door to you!

How many have you sponsored so far :dunno: 

haha good luck with that..

so all these people you hire are legal?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How many I take? Do you have the logical reasoning of a rock? What does that even mean? Are you suggesting that I put my company in legal jeopardy to prove you wrong? I hire plenty of Hispanic workers, and I rarely have an issue. If they let those illegal now work for citizenship, I’ll gladlly hire any one of them. Fuck you’re dumb as dirt. 

so you hire illegals.. I hope your ass gets thrown in  jail with them

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

How many have you sponsored so far :dunno: 

As many as I can.

haha good luck with that..

so all these people you hire are legal?

They are now. If these fuckers could read blueprints I would have a 100% Hispanic work force. And all are union so don't give me any of your typical reactionary bullshit about low pay and no benefits. 

Also just hired a Hispanic girl in the office to help with the bilingual stuff and paperwork. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

As many as I can.

They are now. If these fuckers could read blueprints I would have a 100% Hispanic work force. And all are union so don't give me any of your typical reactionary bullshit about low pay and no benefits. 

Also just hired a Hispanic girl in the office to help with the bilingual stuff and paperwork. 

So.... zero?

As many as I can.

"these fuckers" wow you are so compassionate.. If the could read blue prints.. LMAO... 

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

"these fuckers" wow you are so compassionate.. If the could read blue prints.. LMAO... 

That's how I talk. I love beaners. 

shocker.. youre a fake

Unlike you there are several people on this forum who have met me and several who I correspond with regularly I could get called out real quick if I was full of shit. Vince has been at one of our Christmas parties and there is a picture of him with one of my bald employees hanging on our wall. The employee is Mexican btw. You got anything else?

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Comprehension not strong or do you think all Hispanics are illegal. :dunno:

He's a typical spoon fed low information neocon.