Honest question on immigration

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Do we really? Or maybe just the ones crossing illegally? Why won't you post up what you think would be fair?

NeoCUNTrefferaddictshitforbrains is confused about legal and illegal immigration like most shitforbrains are :guzzle:

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I know, you like the fact that the us is pulling some Nazi shit at the border. That's why you're a fascist.

Nazis let anyone cross the boarder who wasn't already a citizen???? :dunno: who knew

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

What is your stance? 

Open borders? 

If not open borders what is the optimum number of immigrants to allow in? 

What should the requirements be for citizenship?

1-  no open borders

2-  allow the law abiding ones here to stay then set quota on what i would describe as "labor" immigrants to keep a balanced workforce for jobs america citizens seem to think they are too good for.    

3-   the remaining visas should be based off education and ability to invest.  Plenty of companies started here by immigrants who came here for education and work that support many citizens who were born here.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1-  no open borders

2-  allow the law abiding ones here to stay then set quota on what i would describe as "labor" immigrants to keep a balanced workforce for jobs america citizens seem to think they are too good for.    

3-   the remaining visas should be based off education and ability to invest.  Plenty of companies started here by immigrants who came here for education and work that support many citizens who were born here.  

That seems reasonable to me. I'm all for immigrants coming here. Vetted and safely.  

When Noregian, Swedish, and Finnish blonde girls start seeking asylum in the US, then I'll be Pro-immigration. Until then, everybody else........................FUCK OFF!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Highmark said:

What is your stance? 

Open borders? 

If not open borders what is the optimum number of immigrants to allow in? 

What should the requirements be for citizenship?

Limited immigration . With the goal of keeping unemployment below 5 % . Increase the numbers below 5 % , decrease when its over 5 %. 

No open borders , zero tolerance for illegal immigration.

Requirments for citizenship should remain as they are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its better here.  

Funny how you never hear of one person that thinks the US is so evil want to leave.  :lol:  

Except for after an election. But they never leave, some just kill themselves.