2016 Washington Post story on Obama Administration failing to protect children going back to 2011

“As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

-Hitler

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

So you admit that it's wrong and you're mad people didn't pay attention before?

Is that the deal?

Either that or they supported Obama more than they thought. 

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So you admit that it's wrong and you're mad people didn't pay attention before?

Is that the deal?

No I’m pointing out how phoney and fake people like you are who didn’t say shit about it when itcwas occuring under Bush and Obama. You are all programmed by the media to feel angry, happy ,sad, or in fear. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No I’m pointing out how phoney and fake people like you are who didn’t say shit about it when itcwas occuring under Bush and Obama. You are all programmed by the media to feel angry, happy ,sad, or in fear. 

So according to you this story was front and center during the Obama years just like it is right now despite constantly claiming the media was in the tank for him. 

It was wrong then and it's wrong now so you and the rest that are trying to play this little phony outrage narrative here can just stfu.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn't say shit because I didn't know you single digit IQ dumbfuck.

This is how dictatorship begins. You assfucks pretend that opposition to crimes against humanity is "fake".

Yes, the corporate fascist media keeps us in the dark. Yes they manipulate us.

It doesn't mean what is being done is right. It doesn't mean that just because it looks bad for Emporer Trump, it's to be ignored and dismissed. 

You're a fucking hack and also need to die in a fire along with any offspring you've inflicted upon the world.

JT, Dopo, SP31, EZGlider, etc.....keep saying the same stupid shit and ignore the fact that it has been acknowledged that the story was buried during the Obama years.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So according to you this story was front and center during the Obama years just like it is right now despite constantly claiming the media was in the tank for him. 

It was wrong then and it's wrong now so you and the rest that are trying to play this little phony outrage narrative here can just stfu.

The thing about this is people like Flat Earth who are parroting that line are the most manipulated by right wing propaganda. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT, Dopo, SP31, EZGlider, etc.....keep saying the same stupid shit and ignore the fact that it has been acknowledged that the story was buried during the Obama years.

These are the same guys who would do just fine under a dictatorship.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

now that trump is doing it... MASSIVE OUTRAGE!!!! UUGGGHHHHH.. Kids don't go to jail.. what the fuck are the border patrol supposed to do with them? They get separated. Just like the Kenyan had done.. Don't want that to happen? don't come here.. fake outrage is a understatement

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it wasn’t front and center. No one gave a shit when Obama and Bush did it. It waa reported on but it was ignored. 

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

now that trump is doing it... MASSIVE OUTRAGE!!!! UUGGGHHHHH.. Kids don't go to jail.. what the fuck are the border patrol supposed to do with them? They get separated. Just like the Kenyan had done.. Don't want that to happen? don't come here.. fake outrage is a understatement

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No it wasn’t front and center. No one gave a shit when Obama and Bush did it. It waa reported on but it was ignored. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unreal.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im not debating if it’s right or wrong. Im pointing out no one cared that it happened under bush and Obama. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Im not debating if it’s right or wrong. Im pointing out no one cared that it happened under bush and Obama. 

Good God could you be anymore dense? The point is the general public was not aware that they were doing it....I mean fuck pay attention. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

that's classic FAKE OUTRAGE...   lmao

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good God could you be anymore dense? The point is the general public was not aware that they were doing it....I mean fuck pay attention. 

You proved my point about being programmed. You care now because the media tells you to be. It’s irrelevant to you that it its been happening for over 18 years now and that the media and democrats are using it as a way to attack Trump. 

Please spare me the your dense or you’re stupid bullshit. The only people that look stupid are people like you sitting on a moral high ground today when you didn’t care about it before. Oh and the it wasn’t repotered on excuse is a joke. 

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're only defending it because Emporer Trump is doing it now.

perhaps.. someone has to go in and clean up the mess left by the Kenyan and his lying ilk..

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Like people would be upset if the Kenyan was doing this lmao.. not a chance.. he is THE ONE

No one would care

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're only defending it because Emporer Trump is doing it now.

Who’s defending it??? I didn’t see him defend it. I said yesterday I don’t care if they separate them because they are breaking the law and I stand by that. Do you think if you crossed the Mexican boarder illegally you’d get plush houseing for your family while you waited hear your fate???

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bullshit. It was reported.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one would care

Who’s defending it??? I didn’t see him defend it. I said yesterday I don’t care if they separate them because they are breaking the law and I stand by that. Do you think if you crossed the Mexican boarder illegally you’d get plush houseing for your family while you waited hear your fate???

You're defending it by dismissing opposition to it.

You're defending crimes against humanity. Let's just put that on the record