2016 Washington Post story on Obama Administration failing to protect children going back to 2011

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Bullshit. It was reported.

Not like it’s being reported now and there is no denying that and this idea that I wouldn’t condemn Obama for doing it yet here I am doing it to Trump when  I did not vote for the former and I have been a big supporter of the latter is ludicrous.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You proved my point about being programmed. You care now because the media tells you to be. It’s irrelevant to you that it its been happening for over 18 years now and that the media and democrats are using it as a way to attack Trump. 

Please spare me the your dense or you’re stupid bullshit. The only people that look stupid are people like you sitting on a moral high ground today when you didn’t care about it before. Oh and the it wasn’t repotered on excuse is a joke. 

We have already acknowledged that media is complicit JT...goddamn dude what is wrong with you? 

I think the practice is wrong no matter who the President is.

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

more liberal emotion.. over top comment as usual

It’s need to penetrate that rock head of yours....apparently it’s not working. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s need to penetrate that rock head of yours....apparently it’s not working. :lol:

why? you want me to break down and let my heart bleed for illegal people? Not my style.

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

why? you want me to break down and let my heart bleed for illegal people? Not my style.

Not your style....not worried about your fucking style but your stupidity is painful. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not your style....not worried about your fucking style but your stupidity is painful. 

why because I don't want illegals here? TFB

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You can think this is wrong without having to qualify it by jumping through lame goal posts erected by people who want to defend this shit. 

You can also research the truth and not fall to everything spewed by the MSM specifically done for political purposes of which have nothing to do with the well being of the kids.  Their only hope is to hurt the administration.

The DHS is in a really tough spot here.   They have to be very careful to ensure these really are families and not coyotes being paid by slave labor to run kids across and even worse the child trafficking so prevalent in the cartels now. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You can also research the truth and not fall to everything spewed by the MSM specifically done for political purposes of which have nothing to do with the well being of the kids.  Their only hope is to hurt the administration.

The DHS is in a really tough spot here.   They have to be very careful to ensure these really are families and not coyotes being paid by slave labor to run kids across and even worse the child trafficking so prevalent in the cartels now. 

I don't give a fuck why the media decided to make this widely known. 

The fact remains that it's wrong and it needs to stop. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What is anyone here doing to help the children besides bitch on a website?

24 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

hahahaha good question

Ahhhh yes  this old chestnut....If I don’t physically go to the border and assist a child I can’t comment on a policy I disagree with. I’ll remember this new standard going forward and you guys make sure you apply it to yourselves  everyday on every issue you comment on.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well its wrong for people to come here and break the law but nobody's concerned about that.

I don't want kids separated from their families but lets be clear.   The parents play a role in this too.  Don't cross illegally.   I'm sure they very well know what might happen and they do it anyway.   Our govt is in an extremely tough situation here with the prevalence of child trafficking and other crimes being committed.  

What are we suppose to do with families that have no documentation of a relationship between adults and kids?   What are we suppose to do with parents who commit more serious crimes than illegal entry into the US (for example caught with drugs)?

My point is we are grouping this all together into one narrow category and its simply not the case.  

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Its not a problem them making it widely known.   Its the misinformation or lack of information that is wrong.  Not every case of these kids being pulled from adults is wrong but that's how the media and the likes of you like to make it out.

Many of these kids separated we have no way of knowing if they really are a family or coyotes trafficking kids.  Many of the kids are only separated for a short time as their parent or parents face due process.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh yes  this old chestnut....If I don’t physically go to the border and assist a child I can’t comment on a policy I disagree with. I’ll remember this new standard going forward and you guys make sure you apply it to yourselves  everyday on every issue you comment on.

its a policy you disagree with.. fine.. I agree with it.. that's what makes this country so great.. Ok flame away cause I know you will.. its your M.O.

7 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

the liberal media gets these bleeding hearts all worked up with lies.. BECAUSE ITS TRUMP.. TFB

Yep.   I don't recall any of these guys concerned when Obama was in office.  

I can guarantee my opinion hasn't changed.   Same then as now.   Make sure they are actually family.   Let due process happen.   Put them back together and send them home.  

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   I don't recall any of these guys concerned when Obama was in office.  

I can guarantee my opinion hasn't changed.   Same then as now.   Make sure they are actually family.   Let due process happen.   Put them back together and send them home.  

exactly my view. Nothing has changed for me... That evil trump was supposed to change my mind apparently.. well good luck with that.