Tons of photos of kids locked up at the same facility when Obama was president

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

More excuses. 

Despicable. 

Reality.  Do you think they would have been better off if let communism sweep thru that region?

Just now, Highmark said:

Reality.  Do you think they would have been better off if let communism sweep thru that region?

It doesn't matter what might have happened had the West not been meddling down there for decades. 

What matters is we have a huge role in creating chaos in Central and South America and causing a massive refugee crisis.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It doesn't matter what might have happened had the West not been meddling down there for decades. 

What matters is we have a huge role in creating chaos in Central and South America and causing a massive refugee crisis.

:lol:   

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

then why don't you get the fuck out.. you are  certainly not needed.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Typical low functioning fascist bullshit. 

I see.. did I strike a nerve.. LMAO.. youre  a waste of time dude

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Holy shit.

Do you actually think that I think America is awesome and I bleed red white and blue? 

While posting from your Chris Craft...

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

You're like the embodiment of the lowest common denominator.

Wow.... That really hurts coming from a guy that does absolutely nothing but bash the county he's in living pretty well in, while trying to sell everyone on the internet to join in his anarchist non government rebellion that he's too much of a pussy to actually start himself. Oh yeah... all while sipping cocktails on his boat... 

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Wow.... That really hurts coming from a guy that does absolutely nothing but bash the county he's in living pretty well in, while trying to sell everyone on the internet to join in his anarchist non government rebellion that he's too much of a pussy to actually start himself. Oh yeah... all while sipping cocktails on his boat... 

and cheating on his wife..

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

100% true. Pablo Escobar's son has admitted his dad was working with cia and dea. Also Google school of the Americas and read smedley butlers book. You're a spoon fed lump. 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

100% true. Pablo Escobar's son has admitted his dad was working with cia and dea. Also Google school of the Americas and read smedley butlers book. You're a spoon fed lump. 

I know all about it I just don't think we "ruined" their countries when we were trying to save them from communism.   

Of course we should take Pablo's son's word as gold too.  :lol:  

Pablo had Barry Seal killed when Reagan outed them on National TV.  

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I know all about it I just don't think we "ruined" their countries when we were trying to save them from communism.   

Of course we should take Pablo's son's word as gold too.  :lol:  

Pablo had Barry Seal killed when Reagan outed them on National TV.  

The CIA has installed dictators and fucked up countries around the globe...some people just have their fingers in their ears.