Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it....the country that used to say send us your huddled masses is now populated by pieces of shit that say fuck 'em and split their families apart. Bunch of pathetic cunts.

they dont deserve to be here......fucking entitled mindless fucking retards. In any other country in the world Ezra and JT are digging ditches for pennies an hour. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

yet still no answer on what we should do with them. 

Take them in and treat them humanely and with compassion...as Ben said we spend trillions killing people the world over. We can afford this.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck your rule of law......when it starts to be applied evenly then maybe we can talk about it. Start prosecuting crooked cops and politicians and bankers and then maybe we can have a candid discussion about the fucking rule of law. 

We are the richest nation in the world......we spend 1 trillion a year blowing up brown people. We can afford to allow a few more people in the country 

I we have a larger debt load than any one . do t think we are all that well off 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they dont deserve to be here......fucking entitled mindless fucking retards. In any other country in the world Ezra and JT are digging ditches for pennies an hour. 

Could not agree more.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I we have a larger debt load than any one . do t think we are all that well off 

Oh so now you bitch and are worried about it.

Take them in and treat them humanely and with compassion...as Ben said we spend trillions killing people the world over. We can afford this.

and do what with them? 

so you are all for open borders ok fine.

now what are you going to do about the welfare system and ss that is already over run? just keep that rolling also? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where ? a tent city? Just release them ? If you were the one deciding their fate what would it be?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and do what with them? 

now what are you going to do about the welfare system and ss that is already over run? just keep that rolling also? 

Where ? a tent city? Just release them ? If you were the one deciding their fate what would it be?

Done talking to you selfish cunts.....go fuck off somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is a prosses to get here . so now you are all for open borders ok noted . now own it. are you prepared to pay the price for that?

I would create some work programs and temp housing immediately. Let them work and get stable for a bit and then come up with a better solution

More importantly we address our fucking retarded war on drugs that is destroying their countries

• Like 1

So in other words you are incapable about having an adult debate . That tends to happen when one lets their emotions control them.

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

there is a prosses to get here . so now you are all for open borders ok noted . now own it. are you prepared to pay the price for that?

I am not for military imperialism and endless wars for profit but my ass has to pay for that shit......now fuck you..... You can pay for some poor illegals. 

so you are saying you are more than ok with a massive tax increase to fund the inevitable . or should just other people pay that bill you know the rich . yeah this will work out just great .

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and do what with them? 

Have to go in and kill the narco terrorists like we do Muslims. Over throw Mexican govt and put in a puppet regime who will not be corrupted by the narco terrorists. Make people feel safe in their own country then they won't HAVE to leave. 

Or we can decriminalize drugs and take away the narco terrorist revenue source. But that only solves part if the problem there. Kidnapping and human trafficking would probably become an even bigger problem. Gotta kill em. Go and kill those ms13 faggots too. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying you are more than ok with a massive tax increase to fund the inevitable . or should just other people pay that bill you know the rich . yeah this will work out just great .

We dont need to raise taxes to fund shit......see Iraq war for example 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am not for military imperialism and endless wars for profit but my ass has to pay for that shit......now fuck you..... You can pay for some poor illegals. 

I won t pay for shit if it comes to that I will just run my business like they do at that point .

again there is laws in place to come to America.  don't want to deal with them you are comiting a crime and all crimes have a punishment.  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So in other words you are incapable about having an adult debate . That tends to happen when one lets their emotions control them.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

If compassion is an emotion then so be it but this other retard does nothing but repeat the same shit over and over....you adopt a family, you pay extra taxes....blah,blah,blah...meanwhile says nothing about the the trillions wasted waging war as being the reason for the debt load.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I won t pay for shit if it comes to that I will just run my business like they do at that point .

again there is laws in place to come to America.  don't want to deal with them you are comiting a crime and all crimes have a punishment.  

derp derp....derp derp derp 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

And all American citizens who are sent to jail are separated from their kids.

Just now, f7ben said:

We dont need to raise taxes to fund shit......see Iraq war for example 

$4 trillion over a lie and was zero threat to is? Nah man, Muslims. 

And all American citizens who are sent to jail are separated from their kids.

And you are bitching about adult debate and you say this shit....WTF.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck your rule of law......when it starts to be applied evenly then maybe we can talk about it. Start prosecuting crooked cops and politicians and bankers and then maybe we can have a candid discussion about the fucking rule of law. 

We are the richest nation in the world......we spend 1 trillion a year blowing up brown people. We can afford to allow a few more people in the country 

Even application of the law? How about we just stick to the easy subjects that might be obtained like finding big foot and breeding unicorns. To ignore our imigration laws as many would suggest is to say we don't have imigration laws or a border which sounds like a recipe for failure. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If compassion is an emotion then so be it but this other retard does nothing but repeat the same shit over and over....you adopt a family, you pay extra taxes....blah,blah,blah...meanwhile says nothing about the the trillions wasted waging war as being the reason for the debt load.

Wars of choice are a joke. A waste of money and human life. But the whole , " hey they wasted money so we can too is also ridiculous.

Just now, f7ben said:

derp derp....derp derp derp 

yep deep deep hi I want open borders I want to help all the poor people who fucked and have kids .and I want to do it with your money not mine . it warms my heart to think about how giving I am .fuck you and your bull shit . I am out have to work