I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming down through northern NH today.....border check....maga.

ftr...they’ve had these on and off since 9/11

EDB7F4D6-602C-4AC0-9E3F-B8D5123F0B09.jpeg

Good , Im glad to see em. Last summer 1 day netted 17 illegals. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it doesn't because what they are fleeing is just that shitty and considering the destruction and bullshit we have perpetrated around the globe the least we can do is show these families some sort of compassion.

So we've gone from " It's time to get tough on immigration "  to " Oh fuck , we can't do that "  all in the course of a year .     

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Good , Im glad to see em. Last summer 1 day netted 17 illegals. 

Yeah that's awesome....maybe you and EzGlide should send them your overtime checks to pay for all that.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

So we've gone from " It's time to get tough on immigration "  to " Oh fuck , we can't do that "  all in the course of a year .     

Splitting families is just wrong and IDGAF what any of you shit for brains that say otherwise think. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's awesome....maybe you and EzGlide should send them your overtime checks to pay for all that.

Im already paying. Everytime I lose I job I bid to someone employing them and not paying work comp , ss , UI .

Splitting families is just wrong and IDGAF what any of you shit for brains that say otherwise think. 

So whats the answer? A serious question if you could be kind enough to share your opinion on the answer it would be appreciated.

Im already paying. Everytime I lose I job I bid to someone employing them and not paying work comp , ss , UI .

Guess what...you are also paying less for produce at the grocery store and if you know your competitors are hiring them you should turn them in.

So whats the answer? A serious question if you could be kind enough to share your opinion on the answer it would be appreciated.

Don't take children from their parents....holy fuck are you that dense? 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Instead of a wall?

well we sure,shit need something if the numbers put our by CNN are even close to accurate of the number of kids taken from the people busted attempting to sneak  in in the last 60 days alone .

that is indisputable.  unless of course we are going to just have open borders then we need a real plan to deal with the welfare state . you can not have both it will NEVER coexist for more than a yr

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guess what...you are also paying less for produce at the grocery store and if you know your competitors are hiring them you should turn them in.

I only buy produce in the grocery store in the winter. Summer and fall I support my local farmers.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So at the very least employ a little compassion when you discuss the situation.......I mean that is all we can really do right?

Unfortunately the compassion is a one way street. How about some compassion for the tax payers? How about even the slightest consideration for the rule of law? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So at the very least employ a little compassion when you discuss the situation.......I mean that is all we can really do right?

Its hard to do that when I see so many of them abusing the system.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

guess what a fuck load of people get temp work visa every yr just to come and follow the harvest.   it hard to get and a fuck load do 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Unfortunately the compassion is a one way street. How about some compassion for the tax payers? How about even the slightest consideration for the rule of law? 

Fuck your rule of law......when it starts to be applied evenly then maybe we can talk about it. Start prosecuting crooked cops and politicians and bankers and then maybe we can have a candid discussion about the fucking rule of law. 

We are the richest nation in the world......we spend 1 trillion a year blowing up brown people. We can afford to allow a few more people in the country 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't take children from their parents....holy fuck are you that dense? 

that is no awnser . are you ok just putting them in a camp untill the next bus back to what ever place they came from is ready to roll? or do we just let them walk in because they managed to fuck at some point in there life?

I love it....the country that used to say send us your huddled masses is now populated by pieces of shit that say fuck 'em and split their families apart. Bunch of pathetic cunts.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Its hard to do that when I see so many of them abusing the system.

We have millions of citizens abusing the system over generations.......how about we kick those fucks out and let some new people give it a crack 

• Like 1

I love it....the country that used to say send us your huddled masses is now populated by pieces of shit that say fuck 'em and split their families apart. Bunch of pathetic cunts.

yet still no answer on what we should do with them. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that is no awnser . are you ok just putting them in a camp untill the next bus back to what ever place they came from is ready to roll? or do we just let them walk in because they managed to fuck at some point in there life?

No...my answer is for you to walk in front of that bus immediately.

Just now, f7ben said:

We have millions of citizens abusing the system over generations.......how about we kick those fucks out and let some new people give it a crack 

True :lol:

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

no those are not heart string issues