Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

That's my point Flanders.  You don't get arrested for getting your sick half sucked by a drunken 18 year old either. 

who is saying you do?  

I thought we agreed being a douche you can't lead a political party :dunno:  Its over Patrick is gone for good now

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

who is saying you do?  

I thought we agreed being a douche you can't lead a political party :dunno:  Its over Patrick is gone for good now

The state should stay out of the bedrooms of the nation. 

Who said that? Ironic isn't it. 

5 hours ago, Sksman said:

Wow, I knew it was shit but not this shit.

According to Statistics Canada, restaurants in Ontario operate with about a 3.4-per-cent pretax profit margin. "The whole business is nickels and dimes. 

According to Failmaker restaurants have lots of extra cash and are cry babies.  Just pay it.

Maybe what we need is a new government pension.  Government employees pensions are equal to savings in small business owners pensions.  They get same as small business owner based on Ontario average.  

8 hours ago, Sksman said:

C'mon... these people just need to suck it up. Who cares if their businesses are struggling. This is all just imaginary fake news right. :lol:

In a survey of Ontario restaurateurs last year conducted by industry group Restaurants Canada, 81 per cent of owners said they planned to cut staff to accommodate the wage hike.

Ascari owner Mr. Joyal said he thinks the rollout of the $15 minimum wage should have been more gradual.

"I think that the way in which the government has implemented these changes has been abrupt and that hasn't made it easier," he said. "To operate my business now in 2018 is way more difficult than it was in 2017."

The increase to $15 will be a 32-per-cent total increase in just 18 months.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

According to Failmaker restaurants have lots of extra cash and are cry babies.  Just pay it.

Maybe what we need is a new government pension.  Government employees pensions are equal to savings in small business owners pensions.  They get same as small business owner based on Ontario average.  

Don't forget... they have very few employees as well so there would only be a small impact from a very few people. Just suck it up restaurant owner.

9 hours ago, Sksman said:

Brussel Sprout Pizza?  sounds like losing this from the menu is a bonus 

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

FAKE POST lol

This guy is going to change the way he makes his food,  is this a good idea or bad one?  

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

DOUG crying about elite PC party not wanting him to run,  He will run anyway :lol:  

GRASS ROOTS?  regular guys like Millionaire Doug Ford :lol:

Will Dougie being a drug dealer in school be brought up again?   

So its ok to smoke pot illegally but not to sell it? mmmmmmmmmmmkay

• Like 1

Well, Wynne (and Dalton before her) are about as douchey as you can get, so not sure that theory is sound. 

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who is saying you do?  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Didn't say I had a problem with his history, I asked if it will be brought up again

I doubt he has a chance or winning, he has been told before not to bother

Oh come on Fail, we we all know you were ready with the typical liberal I know better silly conservative politics are for Liberals comment on him. 

So don't backpeddle

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

Oh come on Fail, we we all know you were ready with the typical liberal I know better silly conservative politics are for Liberals comment on him. 

So don't backpeddle

Does it really matter to you?  your ballot is filled out for the next 30 years 

Doug didn't win Toronto what makes you think he can win Ontario? PC party needs to be very careful in who they pick for leader.  Pretty sure Doug's actions at city hall are not wanted in the Provincial level 

If you don't want the Liberals to win again I wouldn't be wishing for Doug to lead the way