Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s more likely that he is lying when he says these incidents never happened.  

Is Jian Ghomeshi a creep or were those allegations all fabricated too?

Women have very little to gain personally by coming forward.  In fact, in the majority of cases it’s just the opposite since idiots like you are more than happy to call them liars and hurl insults at them causing them to be victimized a second time.

Well Ghomeshi's accusers didn't help their credibility by their actions.

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Women have very little to gain personally by coming forward.  In fact, in the majority of cases it’s just the opposite since idiots like you are more than happy to call them liars and hurl insults at them causing them to be victimized a second time.

Obviously you didn't pay attention to the court findings with Jian Ghomeshi. They found that his accusers colluded among each other, fabricated and passed off fiction as fact. Simply stated they lied under oath in court and were caught in their lies. Does he like it rough... apparently. Is that illegal or wrong. Not that I have heard of. But of course in your world women never lie... even when caught while under oath in court.

Now... I didn't insult them nor did I say they were liars. I said it's possible they are and that because they are anonymous they can say whatever they want with total impunity. Just like someone could say you get it on with animals, remain anonymous and never have to substantiate their claims beyond, they said so.

Our systems of justice say you have the right to confront your accusers and defend yourself... not in this case. After all a woman said so. It must be true. They never make anything up or lie.

Edited by 02sled

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Holy fuck.  Good grief.

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Obviously you didn't pay attention to the court findings with Jian Ghomeshi. They found that his accusers colluded among each other, fabricated and passed off fiction as fact. Simply stated they lied under oath in court and were caught in their lies. Does he like it rough... apparently. Is that illegal or wrong. Not that I have heard of. But of course in your world women never lie... even when caught while under oath in court.

Now... I didn't insult them nor did I say they were liars. I said it's possible they are and that because they are anonymous they can say whatever they want with total impunity. Just like someone could say you get it on with animals, remain anonymous and never have to substantiate their claims beyond, they said so.

Our systems of justice say you have the right to confront your accusers and defend yourself... not in this case. After all a woman said so. It must be true. They never make anything up or lie.

Soooo, women always lie about assault especially when it’s to do with Conservative politicians.

Got it

:handjob:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Gian is a Liberal.  Women lie, get used to it.

Doubtful that these women are.

Why did the PC party bail on Brown instantly?

Because he’s innocent and they were so shocked to hear the news?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nothing Brown was accused of had any chance of a conviction in the courts.  None what so ever.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing Brown was accused of had any chance of a conviction in the courts.  None what so ever.

So?

That doesn't mean he should get away with it without facing any consequences and she’s free to tell whoever she feels like, as many times as she wants and for as long as she wants.  If he doesn’t want these stories being told, perhaps he should have kept his dick in his pants, but it’s too late for that now.

Take your complaints up with the PC Party of Ontario.  They’re the ones that tossed him under the bus.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So?

That doesn't mean he should get away with it without facing any consequences and she’s free to tell whoever she feels like, as many times as she wants and for as long as she wants.  If he doesn’t want these stories being told, perhaps he should have kept his dick in his pants, but it’s too late for that now.

Take your complaints up with the PC Party of Ontario.  They’re the ones that tossed him under the bus.

Who is she exactly?  Maybe you might get a clue?

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who is she exactly?  Maybe you might get a clue?

Just another couple of lying women I guess

They fabricated their stories a decade ago about Brown assaulting them, told their friends about it at that time - one even told her dad, and then waited until now just so they could ruin Brown’s chances of being premier.

:lol:

They fabricated their stories a decade ago about Brown assaulting them, told their friends about it at that time - one even told her dad, and then waited until now just so they could ruin Brown’s chances of being premier.

What assault?:bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Duffy was innocent too. Mind you the media had him as guilty up until the election & then ignored him.

to change the subject from douche nuts to hockey

The change of power to Sports Net from CBC ends up being twice as good as it used to be.  We still have hockey night in Canada plus so much more, as long as Sportsnet keeps sharing the wealth it will all good

NHL Skills on tonight 

14 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Soooo, women always lie about assault especially when it’s to do with Conservative politicians.

Got it

:handjob:

Wrong... I said some of the claims that have been made by women about alleged assaults have actually been proven to be lies. But of course in your mind it's impossible for any of these women to lie or exaggerate. Nothing to do with Conservative politicians. Just in general some may be motivated in some way to make false allegations.

So according to you if a woman says she was approached inappropriately or assaulted it's the gospel truth... every last word and must be accepted without question even if the allegations are made anonymously. Then the man whose life is changed irrevocably for ever hasn't any recourse but to accept the impact to his life even if in fact he's innocent.

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2017/11/20/jeremy-piven-passes-lie-detector-test-over-sexual-assault-allegations

Jeremy Piven has undertaken and passed a lie detector test about the sexual assault allegations against him.

The former Entourage actor has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women amidst the scandal sweeping Hollywood, and he took to Twitter to declare his innocence and offered to take a polygraph test to prove it.

But of course according to you the polygraph is wrong and he is still guilty because the accusers NEVER lie or exaggerate.

Capture1.JPG.1673679ddae640ad1d9d14b416dde4e9.JPG

Or perhaps this one... according to you the women never lie or make things up. Now a likely candidate with an axe to grind and perhaps lie would be an ex-wife. In this case though you would choose to believe the 16 year old girl because she's a girl and they never lie. Oh wait... his ex-wife is a woman and according to you she doesn't lie either. One of them is.

Sylvester Stallone's ex-wife, Brigitte Nielsen, says there is no way Stallone could have sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Las Vegas because she was with him the entire time.

The Daily Mail posted a story that the 16-year-old met Stallone in 1986 during the filming of "Over the Top" and he invited the girl to his hotel room at the Vegas Hilton where he allegedly forced her to have oral sex with him as his bodyguard raped her.

Nielsen tells TMZ, "During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds. I was inseparable with Sylvester when 'Over the Top' was being shot in Las Vegas. The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel."

Nielsen goes on to say, "This incident did not occur. Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we'd have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me."

Give it a rest Iceman... some of the women who make allegations lie. That's a fact plain and simple. The most likely would be those who are anonymous and will never be seen or heard from again. But they destroy a man in under a minute. If you can't understand not all allegations are true then :nuts2:

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong... I said some of the claims that have been made by women about alleged assaults have actually been proven to be lies. But of course in your mind it's impossible for any of these women to lie or exaggerate. Nothing to do with Conservative politicians. Just in general some may be motivated in some way to make false allegations.

So according to you if a woman says she was approached inappropriately or assaulted it's the gospel truth... every last word and must be accepted without question even if the allegations are made anonymously. Then the man whose life is changed irrevocably for ever hasn't any recourse but to accept the impact to his life even if in fact he's innocent.

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2017/11/20/jeremy-piven-passes-lie-detector-test-over-sexual-assault-allegations

Jeremy Piven has undertaken and passed a lie detector test about the sexual assault allegations against him.

The former Entourage actor has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women amidst the scandal sweeping Hollywood, and he took to Twitter to declare his innocence and offered to take a polygraph test to prove it.

But of course according to you the polygraph is wrong and he is still guilty because the accusers NEVER lie or exaggerate.

Capture1.JPG.1673679ddae640ad1d9d14b416dde4e9.JPG

Or perhaps this one... according to you the women never lie or make things up. Now a likely candidate with an axe to grind and perhaps lie would be an ex-wife. In this case though you would choose to believe the 16 year old girl because she's a girl and they never lie. Oh wait... his ex-wife is a woman and according to you she doesn't lie either. One of them is.

Sylvester Stallone's ex-wife, Brigitte Nielsen, says there is no way Stallone could have sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Las Vegas because she was with him the entire time.

The Daily Mail posted a story that the 16-year-old met Stallone in 1986 during the filming of "Over the Top" and he invited the girl to his hotel room at the Vegas Hilton where he allegedly forced her to have oral sex with him as his bodyguard raped her.

Nielsen tells TMZ, "During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds. I was inseparable with Sylvester when 'Over the Top' was being shot in Las Vegas. The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel."

Nielsen goes on to say, "This incident did not occur. Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we'd have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me."

Give it a rest Iceman... some of the women who make allegations lie. That's a fact plain and simple. The most likely would be those who are anonymous and will never be seen or heard from again. But they destroy a man in under a minute. If you can't understand not all allegations are true then :nuts2:

Meh, I read none of that.

Do you think it would have been good for the party to keep him on with those allegations hanging over his head so close to an election?

Simple answer.  No essays required.

15 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Because that is the sad state of things today.... the man is instantly convicted in the court of public opinion. YOU'RE LIVING PROOF OF THAT. A woman said so... it has to be all true. They are so close to an election and need to distance themselves from any allegations true or false. The allegations could not be possibly addressed and determined true or false before the election. Then of course there are people like that still wouldn't believe they were lies even if proven to be lies. You obviously don't believe in our justice system. Innocent until proven guilty.

14 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yeah right.... one even told her dad...  think about that. You're the dad of a teenage girl. Your daughter comes home and tells you this and you do nothing about it. Right... :lol:

Do you think it would have been good for the party to keep him on with those allegations hanging over his head so close to an election?

too stupid to pay attention to the fact some of these women lie huh... oh well you selectively choose to ignore proof that some are just liars.

Just now, 02sled said:

too stupid to pay attention to the fact some of these women lie huh... oh well you selectively choose to ignore proof that some are just liars.

So you’re saying the PC Party leadership and MPPs are all stupid?

"In the interest of the Ontario PC Party we unanimously agree that Mr. Brown cannot continue serving as the Leader," said a statement from the caucus, issued by deputy leaders Sylvia Jones and Steve Clark.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sadly they had no choice.  May even have been triggered from inside.