Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

More BS crap... I didn't understand what they said in English.... I didn't know it was illegal to beat my wife with a hockey stick.... I didn't know it was illegal to rape my wife....Just waiting for... I didn't know bank robbery was illegal or I didn't know it was illegal to kill my daughter for dressing immodestly.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Such bullshit.

Funny a English speaker has two options.  Provide breath sampler or not.  Quite simple.

Taxpayer funded refugees get 3 options.  Provide breath sample or not and also I need interpreter.  

You cannot understand english or french then no rights to drive.  How can you comprehend instructions in an emergency if you do not understand one of our official languages.   

Go to the home country of these refugees and see what happens when you say I don’t understand.  

I know it was a long time ago but there was a written test and a behind the wheel test to get a drivers licence. Do they have the written part available in the language of every country and do they have an examiner for the on the road test for every language?

45 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I didn't know it was illegal to beat my wife with a hockey stick.... I didn't know it was illegal to rape my wife....Just waiting for... I didn't know bank robbery was illegal or I didn't know it was illegal to kill my daughter for dressing immodestly.

Is anything said to these people when they come here about our cultural norms & laws?

The last part was tried but fortunately the father (who later died in prison) & brother were found guilty.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I know it was a long time ago but there was a written test and a behind the wheel test to get a drivers licence. Do they have the written part available in the language of every country and do they have an examiner for the on the road test for every language?

currently 20 languages for G1 test 

not sure what driving has to do with Rights and Freedoms being arrested but I am sure in your little head it  makes sense 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where do they find these idiots?  By idiots I'm referring to the judges.  Oh they're Liberals.

its what a good lawyer can do for you......

fact is people are let off DUI charges everyday in Canada for these exact same reasons,  mistakes made by the cops in reporting or treatment.   Its only  because this guy is Tamil that  you guys are upset.  

Many are simply let go because the trail took too long 

learn about the laws 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fact is people are let off DUI charges everyday in Canada for these exact same reasons,  mistakes made by the cops in reporting or treatment.   Its only  because this guy is Tamil that  you guys are upset.  

learn about the laws 

I wonder if these people 'see the light' so to speak or carry on drinking & driving thinking they're bulletproof?

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

I wonder if these people 'see the light' so to speak or carry on drinking & driving thinking they're bulletproof?

I think there are many people that have 3 or 4  beers and drive.  1000;s everyday 

Charges stat after just 2 beers and driving .05  

Shit faced is a completely different story 

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

currently 20 languages for G1 test 

not sure what driving has to do with Rights and Freedoms being arrested but I am sure in your little head it  makes sense 

More Fail stupidity... he was arrested while driving a car. The question becomes does he or does he not understand English and to what extent He claims he didn't understand English. If you don't have a rudimentary understanding of English you shouldn't be driving. He must have been able to understand English enough for the road test.

We offer road tests in English or French only. You cannot have an interpreter, driving instructor, or any other passenger in the vehicle during a road test.

Those 20 languages you refer to are for the paper tests only.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

More Fail stupidity... he was arrested while driving a car. The question becomes does he or does he not understand English and to what extent He claims he didn't understand English. If you don't have a rudimentary understanding of English you shouldn't be driving. He must have been able to understand English enough for the road test.

We offer road tests in English or French only. You cannot have an interpreter, driving instructor, or any other passenger in the vehicle during a road test.

Those 20 languages you refer to are for the paper tests only.

that would be G1 - you don't need to even speak a language to drive.  

Read up on the law and what rights you have when arrested.  The Duty lawyer fucked up in this case 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that would be G1 - you don't need to even speak a language to drive.  

Read up on the law and what rights you have when arrested.  The Duty lawyer fucked up in this case 

It's a BS technicality that a drunk got off claiming he didn't understand even though he spoke to a number of lawyers

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

learn about the laws 

I know what a good lawyer can do but not excuse we have some real spazzcase judges as well.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It's a BS technicality that a drunk got off claiming he didn't understand even though he spoke to a number of lawyers

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree

"Canada is a wonderful country".

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

“After a thorough review, we decided this was the best course of action for our business. We are operating in an increasingly challenging environment as our industry's consumer and retail landscapes continue to change dramatically,”

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This way Brown can swoop in and manage a surplus for next year 

great new revenues coming in just like that 

Didn't you read it?  Won't be a surplus for "a few years".  

Only the retarded liberals couldn't make retail weed profitable.  

1 minute ago, dirtybeacher said:

Didn't you read it?  Won't be a surplus for "a few years".  

Only the retarded liberals couldn't make retail weed profitable.  

paying to setup new stores is a bad idea since there are already stores in place.  

150 stores is no where near enough.

Pot itself is and always will be huge money maker 

This is good for Brown