Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

13 hours ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what the age breakdown of vehicles on the road in the province is? For several years now, all motor vehicles have a 5 year warranty on emissions systems. I doubt Drive Clean has much to do w/ lowering pollution in the province other than people scrapping cars that fail & can't be cheaply repaired.

I wonder how much fuel is used & emissions produced by Seabiscuit's security detail when they go to the cottage?

If you live in Muskoka or north of there your vehicle is exempt from the emissions testing. It makes for interesting times for the people in Port Severn. If you are east of the lock you are in Severn Township. If you are west of the lock you are in Georgian Bay Township. Georgian Bay Township is part of the District of Muskoka and part of Northern Ontario and therefore exempt. Severn Township isn't. I guess west of the lock doesn't pollute as much as east of it.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fails says these owners are cheap fucking headline grabbers, I hope everyone quits and they can't open the doors due to no workers.   I am going to assume like all TIMs they are busy and huge money makers, being small town they should be ashamed of themselves 

If this was a directive from Tim Horton's corp - it would have teeth but it isn't.  This is from ONE CHEAP OWNER can't even pay for proper letter head - fuck them 

I don't see other Tim's doing this - I hope it bites them in the ass 

I would not grab my coffee from these people that is for sure 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Fails says these owners are cheap fucking headline grabbers, I hope everyone quits and they can't open the doors due to no workers.   I am going to assume like all TIMs they are busy and huge money makers, being small town they should be ashamed of themselves 

If this was a directive from Tim Horton's corp - it would have teeth but it isn't.  This is from ONE CHEAP OWNER can't even pay for proper letter head - fuck them 

The owners are the kids of the Tim Horton founders.:lol:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The owners are the kids of the Tim Horton founders.:lol:

so :dunno:   these are one single store owners from what I get.    They are not the corp.  

They could have wrote that note with a crayon 

If I worked there and my break starts at 11:15 I would stop at that exact time even if in the middle of an order and come back right on time.   Fuck all your workers over has a cost.

I bet they are cunts to work for

That note is so unprofessional - fuck sad 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so :dunno:   these are one single store owners from what I get.    They are not the corp.  

If I worked there and my break starts at 11:15 I would stop at that exact time even if in the middle of an order and come back right on time.   Fuck all your workers over has a cost.

I bet you would even start a countdown.:lol:

:lol::lol:Breaking news headline.... IDIOCY CONTINUES - FAIL MAINTAINS HIS USUAL LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.

Stupid thinks that the employer can just absorb the increased labour costs. If not mistaken the prices they charge for their product are dictated as part of the franchise agreement so they can't just increase the prices.

:nuts2:what BS where he whines about them not having it on letterhead. Tell us Fail... how every piece of paper circulated where you are employed is on letterhead. :lol:

And of course Fail just knows that the franchise owner is independently wealthy and able to eat the increased cost.

Franchise depending on where it's located could be between $1M and $1.5M then corporate could be taking as much as 12% of gross profit. But just like debt that is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:Breaking news headline.... IDIOCY CONTINUES - FAIL MAINTAINS HIS USUAL LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.

Stupid thinks that the employer can just absorb the increased labour costs. If not mistaken the prices they charge for their product are dictated as part of the franchise agreement so they can't just increase the prices.

:nuts2:what BS where he whines about them not having it on letterhead. Tell us Fail... how every piece of paper circulated where you are employed is on letterhead. :lol:

And of course Fail just knows that the franchise owner is independently wealthy and able to eat the increased cost.

Franchise depending on where it's located could be between $1M and $1.5M then corporate could be taking as much as 12% of gross profit. But just like debt that is irrelevant.

keep cheering the huge corps and their bullshit 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That note is so unprofessional - fuck sad 

Typical BS union attitude from an idiot that is protected from actually having to work a full day.

Lots of other people willing to take the job.... walk out on a customer in the middle of an order and look for another job....

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

oh I would :lol:  

and the countdown would start as to how fast you can walk out the door and never come back... terminated with cause... no severance... no notice

keep cheering the huge corps and their bullshit 

STUPID STUPID FAIL STRIKES AGAIN. This is a franchise owner and not a huge corp. You continue to prove your comprehension is sub par.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Typical BS union attitude from an idiot that is protected from actually having to work a full day.

Lots of other people willing to take the job.... walk out on a customer in the middle of an order and look for another job....

more than likely most will be leaving there and moving to wal-mart or another Tims even 

When you single yourself out like these owners have done it will end up costing them money.

Bold - no it is how you respond to cheap pettiness -  I hope everyone walks out on them 

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

STUPID STUPID FAIL STRIKES AGAIN. This is a franchise owner and not a huge corp. You continue to prove your comprehension is sub par.

I know that dummy

I also know you cheer big corps fucking over employees, you state this daily 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

more than likely most will be leaving there and moving to wal-mart or another Tims even 

When you single yourself out like these owners have done it will end up costing them money.

Bold - no it is how you respond to cheap pettiness -  I hope everyone walks out on them 

:lol::lol:I bet they lose virtually nobody... I see you have changed your tune from big corp to owners of a franchise.... ooops you goofed yet again eh

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:I bet they lose virtually nobody... I see you have changed your tune from big corp to owners of a franchise.... ooops you goofed yet again eh

hey idiot I even said to AC they are not the corp like he thought they were - go away you are dumb as fuck 

You back all big corps fucking over people,  something you seem to be very proud of 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey idiot I even said to AC they are not the corp like he thought they were - go away you are dumb as fuck 

You back all big corps fucking over people,  something you seem to be very proud of 

Daddy sold the corp and is worth 1.5 billion.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know that dummy

I also know you cheer big corps fucking over employees, you state this daily 

Wrong again Fail... what I support is a real simple concept for virtually everyone but you to understand.

You get a job by being the best candidate for that job based on skills and experience.

You get ahead (promotion) by being the best candidate for the promotion based on skills and experience. Not just because you have been working there longer than the other person even if you are a minimum effort slacker.

If a company has to lay people off the company should be able to select who they want to keep based on who is the best worker with the best skills and the most value to the company, not based on who has been there the longest where you are stuck with people who do just enough to stay employed.

You get a raise based on meritocracy. Strong work ethic, solid effort day in day out, skills and productivity. Not everyone gets the same regardless of how good or bad a job they do.

You keep a job by proving your worth to your employer not because the union says keep the guy who has been there 2 years but is 25% less productive than the guy who has been there a year and produces 25% more or even just better quality.

What a job pays is based on supply and demand. Lots of people available for a job with little demand = mediocre pay, few people available to fill a job with lots of demand for those skills = high pay.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Daddy sold the corp and is worth 1.5 billion.

Ron Joyce was married to the sister of Tim Horton when he opened up for business. Ron used to say his measure of success would be when he owned his own jet. A friend of mine used to sit on the benches at the hockey arena with Ron when they watched their sons play hockey together.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong again Fail... what I support is a real simple concept for virtually everyone but you to understand.

You get a job by being the best candidate for that job based on skills and experience.

You get ahead (promotion) by being the best candidate for the promotion based on skills and experience. Not just because you have been working there longer than the other person even if you are a minimum effort slacker.

If a company has to lay people off the company should be able to select who they want to keep based on who is the best worker with the best skills and the most value to the company, not based on who has been there the longest where you are stuck with people who do just enough to stay employed.

You get a raise based on meritocracy. Strong work ethic, solid effort day in day out, skills and productivity. Not everyone gets the same regardless of how good or bad a job they do.

You keep a job by proving your worth to your employer not because the union says keep the guy who has been there 2 years but is 25% less productive than the guy who has been there a year and produces 25% more or even just better quality.

What a job pays is based on supply and demand. Lots of people available for a job with little demand = mediocre pay, few people available to fill a job with lots of demand for those skills = high pay.

:lol:  ok got it now thanks 

not sure how that backs up your support of fucking over employees but i guess that is all you have today to give