Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

3 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

I read about in the Exterminator. I couldn't read it to the end however  . Not real interested in all seeing all the Trentvestites going at it with their hairy armpits and disco  bushes  .

LOL!

People are waking up and seeing the total disregard for the taxpayers money and concerns. Wow. Isn't it great that she accepts responsibility for screwing up hydro prices.... Costs almost double in about 8 years but she rolled back the provincial 8% portion of HST on your hydro bill. They'll give away $14,000 to someone who can afford a $100K+ electric car and free hydro to charge their electric car while people are having to decide to pay the hydro bill at home or buy groceries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

"But Mr. Speaker, I'm listening to Ontarians and understand how they feel. Our Government is removing the 8% HST charge..."

Now everyone ignore the Cap & Trade that will add way more than that to virtually everything you need. That's unimportant. Focus... you will save 8% on hydro but also ignore that OPG has applied for a rate hike to the Ontario Energy Board.

Paying 93% more while using 19.7% less hydro than in 2009.

Mr. Speaker... everyone will pay just a tiny bit more now for electricity but will save in the long term.

• Like 1

No funny doing or apparant conflict in Wynnes Liberals as Senior aide gets plum job with Tesla.  Read on.

Tories demand inquiry

Toronto Sun

February 25, 2017

IAIN MYRANS — Shawn Jeffords

Ontario’s Progressive Conservatives are calling for an investigation after Environment Minister Glen Murray’s former chief of staff landed a job with electric carmaker Tesla the same month as the province announced a subsidy program for the electric-vehicle industry.

In a letter to Integrity Commissioner J. David Wake on Friday, Tory MPP Steve Clark asks the legislative officer to look into Iain Myrans’ move from government to the private sector.

“Once derided by the premier, this rebate was reinstated at a time that coincides with this high-ranking Liberal staff member’s employment with the company,” Clark said in the letter.

The program, which was changed earlier this month, pays out subsidies to consumers who buy the cars, like Teslas, up to $14,000.

Ruth Gebremedhin, spokesman for Murray, called Clark’s letter an attempt to disparage a private citizen and a “cheap attempt to try and score political points.”

Murray said Thursday in the legislature that Myrans took action before he accepted the job at Tesla to ensure it met all Ontario public sector rules. That included written advice from Wake, which determined accepting the job was “permissible.”

On 2/17/2017 at 7:18 PM, 02sled said:

Way too much for sure. They are saturating the TV. I think it was 8 times in a one hour show last night and when I came upstairs it was on the channel my wife was watching as well.

Is it me or does nobody care about Canada' sesquicentennial? We're just over 4 months away from the big day & I haven't had anyone say anything to me about it. I was a kid back in '67 during Centennial celebrations and there was a lot of buzz about.

It used to be that Americans were criticized for being flag wavers and it was beneath us Canadians. Now when the gov't tries to cajole us into being patriotic, it seems forced @ best.

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

Is it me or does nobody care about Canada' sesquicentennial? We're just over 4 months away from the big day & I haven't had anyone say anything to me about it. I was a kid back in '67 during Centennial celebrations and there was a lot of buzz about.

It used to be that Americans were criticized for being flag wavers and it was beneath us Canadians. Now when the gov't tries to cajole us into being patriotic, it seems forced @ best.

Maybe it's related to the multiculturalism Trudopes father started. It used to be everyone no matter what ethnic background came here and became Canadian. Now their thoughts of being Canadian are much less of a priority as they retain their ethnic cultural beliefs and practices. They  seem to identify as Indian, Somali, Pakistani, Chinese or whatever culture even though they chose to immigrate and identifying as Canadian isn't a concern. The Canadian culture/heritage has become vastly diluted. 

There are only two things I have seen about celebrating. One is Parks Canada being no charge and the other is the commercial that is saturating TV that starts with of course the Muslim girl that must be costing the province a fortune. It says something about watching how we celebrate but that's all.

Edited by 02sled

They got to go,  they think this will create jobs.  Next election can't come soon enough.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-changing-workplaces-review-labour-law-1.3994571

Edited by ArcticCrusher

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

Other than being a Liberal, what did Thibeault do before he won the by-election in Sudbury. (probably nothing that would make him a good choice for energy minister).

Before Thibeault became a turncoat parachuted into provincial politics to run for Liberals he was a Federal politician with NDP.

Before that....

Thibeault was born in Sudbury, and was a newscaster and reporter at local stations CIGM and CJRQ during the 1990s. He later graduated from the developmental services worker program at Cambrian College, and was hired as a behavioural consultant for the West Vancouver School Board in British Columbia. He worked for five years as coordinator at the Mainstream Association for Pro-Active Community Living in Vancouver, and returned to Sudbury in 2003 to become campaign director of the United Way of Sudbury and District.[5] In June 2005, he was promoted to executive director.[6] The United Way held several successful campaigns in this period, increasing its total from $1.3 million in 2003 to $2.3 million in 2007.[7]

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They got to go,  they think this will create jobs.  Next election can't come soon enough.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-changing-workplaces-review-labour-law-1.3994571

They are determined to drive employers who have the option out of Ontario. For others such as small business, out of business and those in between too higher costs 

40 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They are determined to drive employers who have the option out of Ontario. For others such as small business, out of business and those in between too higher costs 

This is a government running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  No vision or plan to grow the economy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Before Thibeault became a turncoat parachuted into provincial politics to run for Liberals he was a Federal politician with NDP.

Before that....

Thibeault was born in Sudbury, and was a newscaster and reporter at local stations CIGM and CJRQ during the 1990s. He later graduated from the developmental services worker program at Cambrian College, and was hired as a behavioural consultant for the West Vancouver School Board in British Columbia. He worked for five years as coordinator at the Mainstream Association for Pro-Active Community Living in Vancouver, and returned to Sudbury in 2003 to become campaign director of the United Way of Sudbury and District.[5] In June 2005, he was promoted to executive director.[6] The United Way held several successful campaigns in this period, increasing its total from $1.3 million in 2003 to $2.3 million in 2007.[7]

And he's criticizing the NDP's plan? Next thing you know he'll be saying the auditor general isnt smart enough to understand the electricity industry in Ontario. Wait that's already been said.

37 minutes ago, steve6 said:

So in a nutshell Wynnebag is going to cost us a lot more in the long run. She loves to play the smoke and mirrors game and is very good at the BS. First she says we'll pay a little bit more for electricity now but will save a lot in the long run. When that comes back to bite her since it is no longer a little bit more but a lot more and people want her tarred and feathered she scrambles for something that APPEARS to be a good deal.

So more smoke and mirrors. Refinancing the contracts for electricity generation means we pay a little bit LESS now but when you figure in the interest costs we will pay a LOT more in the long run. All because of the Libturds total mismanagement of anything financial, their disregard of any fiscal responsibility and the taxpayer.  

So what do we do when the hardware that we are refinancing needs replacing but we still owe money on it. Kind of like having a car that is on it's way to the scrap yard where you can get a few hundred $'s for it but still owe thousands on it.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So in a nutshell Wynnebag is going to cost us a lot more in the long run. She loves to play the smoke and mirrors game and is very good at the BS. First she says we'll pay a little bit more for electricity now but will save a lot in the long run. When that comes back to bite her since it is no longer a little bit more but a lot more and people want her tarred and feathered she scrambles for something that APPEARS to be a good deal.

So more smoke and mirrors. Refinancing the contracts for electricity generation means we pay a little bit LESS now but when you figure in the interest costs we will pay a LOT more in the long run. All because of the Libturds total mismanagement of anything financial, their disregard of any fiscal responsibility and the taxpayer.  

Libtard logic 101.  Hey if I refinance my mortgage from a 10 year term to a 25 year term, my monthly payments are reduced.  So I am saving big time.:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Libtard logic 101.  Hey if I refinance my mortgage from a 10 year term to a 25 year term, my monthly payments are reduced.  So I am saving big time.:lol:

And yet so many idiots will say hallelujah look what Wynnebag has done for us. She is banking on them not being able to see beyond the lower monthly bill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

Talk about smoke & mirrors:

The 25 per cent reduction includes the 8 per cent rebate of the provincial portion of the harmonized sales tax that took effect on Jan. 1. 

Geez, thank's a lot you douchebags! So in other words the reduction is only 17%.

31 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And yet so many idiots will say hallelujah look what Wynnebag has done for us. She is banking on them not being able to see beyond the lower monthly bill.

I wish my customers could be this dumb, where I could just blow kisses at them and they would not question anything I said or did.

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Talk about smoke & mirrors:

The 25 per cent reduction includes the 8 per cent rebate of the provincial portion of the harmonized sales tax that took effect on Jan. 1. 

Geez, thank's a lot you douchebags! So in other words the reduction is only 17%.

I'm using 20% less hydro but my bill is 93% higher than in 2009. Wynnebag is going to roll that back so I'm only paying 68% more for 20% less. She's my hero and has my vote. :lol:I'd hate to not vote for the Libturds and be labeled a homophobe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wish my customers could be this dumb, where I could just blow kisses at them and they would not question anything I said or did.

add a global adjustment line to your invoice and tell them it's an investment in the future.... they should buy that especially if you put a green spin on it