Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

What's really fun is when the extreme followers of women being inferior bring it into the work place. We had one where his new manager was a woman. He was outraged and refused to be "subservient" to a mere woman. His wife worked with us as well. At the end of the day you would see them leaving the building with her walking dutifully in her place about 10 feet behind him.

It's funny hearing my wife having to combat with Muslim parents.   I want to speak to the person in charge,  oh that's me,  a woman.   Ok I want to speak to the next person in charge then,  ok that's a woman.   How about next,  same.   Fuck me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

anyone who thinks muslims are a peaceful religion and people is as fucked in the head as muslims are

It's not right to say they all are. I have a couple of friends who are Muslim and worked with a significant number. There was only one I ever had a problem with was the one who staunchly believed women were inferior and considered property 

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2011/september/ex-muslim-speaks-out-about-the-koran-dilemma/?mobile=false

don't tell me these fuckers are peaceful, anyone of them would cut your throat in a heart beat in there own country were they would get away with it

Edited by toslow

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

anyone who thinks muslims are a peaceful religion and people is as fucked in the head as muslims are

I have worked with them for many many years and while I will say they are different,  I do not have any issues with the majority of them.   There are some stubborn fucks just like in any culture. 

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/rcmp-arrest-two-for-al-qaeda-supported-plot-to-bomb-via-train/article11465138/

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/09/23/life-in-prison-for-men-convicted-in-via-terror-case.html

Esseghaier represented himself throughout the trial and steadfastly objected to any court process that does not operate under the laws of the Quran.

7 hours ago, Catman said:

When was the last time a Muslim shot up a church in Canada?

You dumb racist hick

Hi Killer,

are you coming out now?

Why was a shooting at a mosque immediately labeled by our governing politicians as an act of terrorism yet the shooting at the war memorial of a canadian soldier was never ever talked about as an act of terrorism. Or was denied as one?

Because the politicans are grand standing for votes!

Why does a mosque need a lesbian Wynne to mourn front and center?  This was in Quebec, not in her province.  She could have released a press statement. Done.  She did not need to attend.

But no she had to get a photo op.  Why was the only pictures released of parishoners praying or attending of the politicians?

Fucken useless fucken politicians.  Stop grandstanding and do the job of running the province and country.  

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Hi Killer,

are you coming out now?

Why was a shooting at a mosque immediately labeled by our governing politicians as an act of terrorism yet the shooting at the war memorial of a canadian soldier was never ever talked about as an act of terrorism. Or was denied as one?

Why does a mosque need a lesbian Wynne to mourn front and center?  This was in Quebec, not in her province.  She could have released a press statement. Done.  She did not need to attend.

But no she had to get a photo op.  Why was the only pictures released of parishoners praying or attending of the politicians?

Fucken useless fucken politicians.  Stop grandstanding and do the job of running the province and country.  

Winnebago is risking her life just being there. 

Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin asserts that “God is very straightforward” that the ” “punishment for homosexuality” is death. ... Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.”

typically by stoning 

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Winnebago is risking her life just being there. 

Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin asserts that “God is very straightforward” that the ” “punishment for homosexuality” is death. ... Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.”

typically by stoning 

I am sure they are parading her around as a great inspiration for Muslim youth.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Hi Killer,

LOL

Doesn't matter what the tragedy is, or where it happened, our politicians have to get their 2 cents in. Plus the media isn't much better. Is there any point or reason for asking Tory or Wynne on their thoughts about the Pulse nightclub shooting, the soccer team killed in Columbian plane crash, ad nauseum? Nobody directly connected w/ those tragedies would even hear about their 30 second soundbite. Are there people around here that feel better because one of these politicians commented on the San Berdoo mass shooting?

About as useful as the vigils that HAVE to be held every time something horrible happens around the world. Trudeau rushed to La Loche after the school shooting & offered a lot of BS. A year later the leaders there have said, nothing has happened since the politicians left.

Finally, I guess we know what we'll be marking every Jan' 29 from now on.

I wonder what the Shiny Pony & Wynnebag think of this:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38808495

Austria's ruling coalition has agreed to prohibit full-face veils in public spaces such as courts and schools.

It is also considering a more general ban on state employees wearing the headscarf and other religious symbols.

The measures are seen as an attempt to counter the rise of the far-right Freedom Party, whose candidate narrowly lost last month's presidential vote.

The centrist coalition nearly collapsed last week amid crisis negotiations over the government's future direction.

'Symbolic' step

Detailing the package of reforms, the coalition devoted just two lines to the planned ban on the Islamic niqab and burqa.

"We are committed to an open society, which also presupposes open communication. A full-face veil in public places stands in its way and will therefore be banned," it said.

An estimated 150 women wear the full niqab in Austria but tourism officials have expressed fears that the measures will also deter visitors from the Gulf.

One government spokesman told an Austrian newspaper that the ban would apply for ski resorts such as Zell am See as much as the centre of Vienna.

Several European countries have imposed similar bans but the Austrian move is, according to the vice chancellor a "symbolic" step.

Integration Minister Sebastian Kurz said it was important to be seen to be neutral, especially for anyone dealing with the public in the police or schools.

France and Belgium introduced a burqa ban in 2011 and a similar measure is currently going through the Dutch parliament.

Chancellor Angela Merkel said last month that the full-face veil should be prohibited in Germany "wherever it is legally possible". The UK does not ban the niqab or burqa.

Further measures agreed by Austria's Social Democrats and their conservative People's party partners include electronic tagging of former jihadists and a proposed curb on foreign workers.

Many of the plans must be hammered out in detail and receive parliamentary approval before they can come into force, BBC Vienna correspondent Bethany Bell reports.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Wynnebag is introducing natural gas to rural locations to help with skyrocketing hydro bills.  So much for her concerns regarding climate change.

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ontario-government-introduces-rural-natural-gas-program-to-lower-hydro-bills-1.3262925

The Ontario Liberal government is introducing a $100 million natural gas program to alleviate some of the energy costs that residents in rural Ontario are facing. 

The program will help subsidize the connection of natural gas pipes to rural homes, small businesses and farms.

I guess that's pointless if you don't have natural gas on your street or road.

Last fall we had a new propane furnace installed (replacing electric) & the central air replaced. It was around $8500 out the door. There is already ductwork installed.

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I guess that's pointless if you don't have natural gas on your street or road.

Last fall we had a new propane furnace installed (replacing electric) & the central air replaced. It was around $8500 out the door. There is already ductwork installed.

Do many rural areas have natural gas on the street? I'd be surprised if they do.

I can only imagine what the cost would have been if you had to add duct work especially with a finished basement and if you had a second floor above the main. Is the province going to provide any financial relief for the $8500 cost? 

Apparently there is only a minor rework to convert a propane furnace to natural gas. I guess a lot of folks out in the boonies just have to wait for Union or Enbridge to bury lines to take advantage of this.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, revrnd said:

How much did the province piss away on this nonsense?

BTW the new version of A Place To Stand sucks bigtime mind you who has ever heard of  an indie-pop update by the Toronto band Ginger Ale and the Monowhales. ? I guess RUSH or Three Days Grace were busy.

Way too much for sure. They are saturating the TV. I think it was 8 times in a one hour show last night and when I came upstairs it was on the channel my wife was watching as well.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Way too much for sure. They are saturating the TV. I think it was 8 times in a one hour show last night and when I came upstairs it was on the channel my wife was watching as well.

Did you see the segment on the news last weekend about the Syrian family skating up at Arrowhead Prov' Park? A friend and I had discussed going there when we chatted last Weds'. Good thing we didn't go. I probably would've ended up pissed off. 

Edited by revrnd

Anyone else signing up for "Camp Fyrefly" at Trent University this summer  . The window washer is paying the tab . I might be up for watching some " girl on girl "  

Edited by Pt3189
Spelling

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

Did you see the segment on the news last weekend about the Syrian family skating up at Arrowhead Prov' Park? A friend and I had discussed going there when we chatted last Weds'. Good thing we didn't go. I probably would've ended up pissed off. 

Cause they're special.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Anyone else signing up for "Camp Fyrefly" at Trent University this summer  . The window washer is paying the tab . I might be up for watching some " girl on girl "  

You mean we are paying the tab?

I cant see useless Monsef paying it herself.

2 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

I muted it as soon as I heard the LGBT reference.

I read about in the Exterminator. I couldn't read it to the end however  . Not real interested in all seeing all the Trentvestites going at it with their hairy armpits and disco  bushes  .