Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

39 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yes, because there's nothing north of what, Barrie, Trout Creek?

For most of the MPP's  don't do much of anything, the quiet (smart) ones have it made.  I have never called an MPP office, have you?  I am going to bet most people have never called.  Our guys here Conservative does fucking nothing but post on the internet about beer prices.  Even after his beatings.

I really doubt the issues in Timmins are different than in Cochrane or even Hurst.  Same goes for Toronto, the issues can differ a bit from downtown to rich North York but for the most part the issues are the same.

Talk about a make your own job scheme - you hate all Government workers you should on board.

Edited by 1trailmaker

So will she win solely on her fathers Name?  considering he has the worse debt record at 300+ billion ( 2 1//2 times more than Trudeau senior)

Caroline Mulroney, who spent a decade of her childhood at 24 Sussex Drive, announced Wednesday she’s seeking the Ontario Progressive Conservative nomination in the Toronto-area riding of York-Simcoe

I am sure guys in that area are grabbing yourself with this announcement

Growing up at sussex drive must make here well versed in Politics - oh wait :lmao:

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So will she win solely on her fathers Name?  considering he has the worse debt record at 300+ billion ( 2 1//2 times more than Trudeau senior)

Caroline Mulroney, who spent a decade of her childhood at 24 Sussex Drive, announced Wednesday she’s seeking the Ontario Progressive Conservative nomination in the Toronto-area riding of York-Simcoe

Growing up at sussex drive must make here well versed in Politics - oh wait :lmao:

No, but she does look kinda hot.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Failmaker I guess as she doesnt have experience as a substitute teacher or snowboard instructor she does not qualify for politics?Experience as a lawyer and income Fund manager is completely irrelevant compared to drama teacher?

From the National Post.

Caroline studied at Harvard College, has a law degree from New York University, and experience at investment firms and philanthropic organizations. She is currently a vice president at BloombergSen, a Toronto investment counselling firm, a member of the board for the Sickkids Foundation, a Governor of the National Theatre School of Canada, and the co-founder and chair of the Shoebox Project for Shelters charity, which collects gifts for women and girls in shelters or facing homelessness.

I guess a couple of the Mulroney children did a little more then the Trudeau children while living at 24 Sussex.  Like attend school and study.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Failmaker I guess as she doesnt have experience as a substitute teacher or snowboard instructor she does not qualify for politics?Experience as a lawyer and income Fund manager is completely irrelevant compared to drama teacher?

From the National Post.

Caroline studied at Harvard College, has a law degree from New York University, and experience at investment firms and philanthropic organizations. She is currently a vice president at BloombergSen, a Toronto investment counselling firm, a member of the board for the Sickkids Foundation, a Governor of the National Theatre School of Canada, and the co-founder and chair of the Shoebox Project for Shelters charity, which collects gifts for women and girls in shelters or facing homelessness.

I guess a couple of the Mulroney children did a little more then the Trudeau children while living at 24 Sussex.  Like attend school and study.

She's more qualified than the bozo we have right now but I would rather see new blood.

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

From the National Post.

right on cue

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting

you mean NEW CONSERVATIVES

Trudeau will hurt small businesses.  You know the engine of our country.

People are all worried about Trump, but we have a much bigger problem at home.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau will hurt small businesses.  You know the engine of our country.

People are all worried about Trump, but we have a much bigger problem at home.

so you keep saying, yet all figures don't not support your statement.....

besides she is running Provincially not Federally so stay on topic lol

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you keep saying, yet all figures don't not support your statement.....

besides she is running Provincially not Federally so stay on topic lol

I really don't care about her and her last name.

Trudeau and Moroneau are proposing tax changes that will hurt small businesses later this year.  These two dimwits have zero clue what risks are taken by small business owners.

When you start your dock company be careful about writing off your house expenses/mortgage etc as that action could result in you paying capital gains on your principle residence.  These are the actions of a desperate fool. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I really don't care about her and her last name.

Trudeau and Moroneau are proposing tax changes that will hurt small businesses later this year.  These two dimwits have zero clue what risks are taken by small business owners.

When you start your dock company be careful about writing off your house expenses/mortgage etc as that action could result in you paying capital gains on your principle residence.  These are the actions of a desperate fool. 

I understand that

Most hard working people can not claim any of that.   I know the game, Register a name and claim tons of shit off your normal house bills,  see it alot.  Realtor agent comes to mind as people run to take the 3 month course.........

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I understand that

Most hard working people can not claim any of that.   I know the game, Register a name and claim tons of shit off your normal house bills,  see it alot.  Realtor agent comes to mind as people run to take the 3 month course.........

Not true, they are available to everyone, however you do need to register a business either sole prop. or corp.  With a corp you get to retain earnings if you have any.  JT thinks that is now cheating.

You don't need to be a RE, as you can do whatever you want.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not true, they are available to everyone, however you do need to register a business either sole prop. or corp.  With a corp you get to retain earnings if you have any.  JT thinks that is now cheating.

You don't need to be a RE, as you can do whatever you want.

I would say making up a fake company is cheating as I stated earlier I know the game......

No matter what this isn't hurting any business, tell me how it is.

The real killer of small business is retail rental costs - but that isn't a concern to you is it

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would say making up a fake company is cheating as I stated earlier I know the game......

No matter what this isn't hurting any business, tell me how it is.

The real killer of small business is retail rental costs - but that isn't a concern to you is it

I don't support that, only real attempts at making a go of it.

You and your friggin retail.  None of us deal with retail customers.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't support that, only real attempts at making a go of it.

You and your friggin retail.  None of us deal with retail customers.

Exactly, you don't really care about small business as you claim.  You care about yourself which is totally fine but don't hide behind the noble thing like caring about others and their businesses.

These people are paying out 100's of thousands in Property taxes and other fees,  yet your concern is the carpet cleaner company that does next to zero business gets to claim housing expenses.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Exactly, you don't really care about small business as you claim.  You care about yourself which is totally fine but don't hide behind the noble thing like caring about others and their businesses.

These people are paying out 100's of thousands in Property taxes and other fees,  yet your concern is the carpet cleaner company that does next to zero business gets to claim housing expenses.

The hell I don't.  I'm sure much more than you.

Retail absorbs our economy, non retail grows it.

No I don't care about the carpet cleaner, my point was everyone started there and no I do not work out of my home or claim any expenses as such.

how the fuck can 14 out of 30 kids not pass a swim test yet go on the trip anyway?  1 dead

TDSB has some questions to answer

on that note the fact that many kids can't swim is shocking,  all people in ONtario should be able to swim period.  Should be law

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

how the fuck can 14 out of 30 kids not pass a swim test yet go on the trip anyway?  1 dead

TDSB has some questions to answer

on that note the fact that many kids can't swim is shocking,  all people in ONtario should be able to swim period.  Should be law

Only question TDSB will answer is "How much should I write this check for?"

Saw an article in the Star years ago about a camp involved w/ their Fresh Air Fund. Lots of immigrant children come from regions where swimming isnt common due to what is living in the rivers or lakes. Snakes & crocodiles tend to put a damperon fun. As a result the kids are afraid to go near the water.

In the CTV report it said the teachers involved weren't cooperating.

I forgot about this incident a few years ago. A co-worker (he knew my brother) asked me if my nephew (he was about 10 @ the time) had taken swimming lessons. I said yes & that he'd been in the water/lake even before he could walk. I asked why. He said he was considering sending his twins, but his wife (mail-order bride from the Ukraine) apparently had reservations (why I don't know). Considering that his cousin had lost a daughter due to a swimming pool drowning, I figured swimming lessons would be a no brainer, which @ times the guy was brain dead.

Anyways I was asking my brother about @ what age the little guy took his lessons. When he asked why I was curious, I told him about the exchange. He shook his head & said of all people considering what happened to his family, you'd think the kids being able to swim would be a priority.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Saw an article in the Star years ago about a camp involved w/ their Fresh Air Fund. Lots of immigrant children come from regions where swimming isnt common due to what is living in the rivers or lakes. Snakes & crocodiles tend to put a damperon fun. As a result the kids are afraid to go near the water.

In the CTV report it said the teachers involved weren't cooperating.

I wouldn't call it not co operating , if they have been to see they're lawyers they were instructed to excercise the right to silence . 

im not on any side here , just saying what they were probably instructed to do . 

• Like 1

What is interesting is these parents don't seem to take any of the blame,  they had to have known their child can't swim.  who the fuck doesn't know this shit.

My kids wouldn't be gone on a canoe trip with out being able to swim WELL

Edited by 1trailmaker