Momorider

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

1,093 posts in this topic

On 2017-07-07 at 0:15 PM, dirtybeacher said:

Coming soon, absolutely no eating, drinking or smoking while driving.  

IMG_2646.JPG

lifejackets in the bath tub too

Saw a segment on Global National last night about a teen that didn't want to put 'their' gender on their BC ID card. Jordyn identified as gender neutral. Brought to mind this story from a few years ago. This is an update on 'Storm'

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/11/baby-storm-five-years-later-preschooler-on-top-of-the-world.html

Jazz prefers the pronouns “she” and “her.” She identifies as a transgender girl, having begun her transition three days before she turned 7. Her birthday is Dec. 27, and she announced the change right around Christmas, after spending a year grappling with the decision on her own.

Kio, 7, identifies as non-binary and uses the pronoun “they.” Kathy also opts for “they,” while David uses “he or they.”

2 comments, this idgits probably think Seabiscuit & the Shiny Pony are both doing wonderful jobs.

It would appear the father (if that's what David is) is struggling w/ his identity as well.

19 hours ago, revrnd said:

Saw a segment on Global National last night about a teen that didn't want to put 'their' gender on their BC ID card. Jordyn identified as gender neutral. Brought to mind this story from a few years ago. This is an update on 'Storm'

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/11/baby-storm-five-years-later-preschooler-on-top-of-the-world.html

2 comments, this idgits probably think Seabiscuit & the Shiny Pony are both doing wonderful jobs.

It would appear the father (if that's what David is) is struggling w/ his identity as well.

complete idiots

where is everyone? come on a big company involving solar wind shuts down and not a peep?

http://www.lfpress.com/2017/07/18/siemens-canada-tillsonburg-wind-turbine-factory-that-employ-340-is-closing-raising-questions-about-ontarios-green-energy-policy

Energy analyst Tom Adams said Ontario’s green energy industry could be in for a rough ride if it doesn’t win orders from outside Ontario, arguing the provincial market is saturated with wind and solar electricity brought online since the Liberal government plunged into green energy in 2009. 

“I think it was always pretty obvious that whatever jobs were going to arise from the Green Energy Act were all temporary or almost all temporary,” Adams said, referring to the provincial law that paved the way for big wind farms in Ontario under contracts paying energy giants more than consumers pay for power.

“Samsung had no history in renewable energy before they came to Ontario. They came only for the subsidies, and when the subsidies dry up, they’ll disappear as quick as they landed,” said Adams, an independent energy and environmental advisor and researcher.

Boy, this guy doesn't sound as optimistic as the Liberals.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/07/18/hundreds-of-jobs-lost-as-siemens-closes-turbine-plant-in-tillsonburg-ont.html

Hmmmm, no mention of the idgits cutting back on the number of large 'green' energy projects in Ontario.

This from last year:

https://www.guelphmercury.com/news-story/6865851-guelph-s-canadian-solar-lays-off-130-employees/

Didn't a solar panel manufacturer in Toronto close up in the past year or so? I seem to recall seeing something on the news, but nothing comes up w/ Google.

On 2017-07-18 at 11:35 PM, 1trailmaker said:

where is everyone? come on a big company involving solar wind shuts down and not a peep?

When it is finally known to the mainstream as a fucking disaster, there's no need for anyone to chirp anymore.  

Hydro rates have increased by 4 times the inflation rate since 2008.  Are we still blaming Harris?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hydro rates have increased by 4 times the inflation rate since 2008.  Are we still blaming Harris?

I am still blaming the government of Ontario, how about you?

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am still blaming the government of Ontario, how about you?

Yes from 2008, that lays the blame square on the LibTards.  You keep voting them in.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes from 2008, that lays the blame square on the LibTards.  You keep voting them in.

no I don't

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no I don't

Do tell.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do tell.

not that my vote changes anything where I live, Conservatives every election by a landslide except for the one time Reform was voted in (only one in Ontario)....

I can say I have voted for different partys, that is something you can not say i am betting.  That is why you are called ONE WAY.

If Wynne steps down my vote could go either way, if she doesn't the libs will not get my vote (not that it really matters I know who will win every election here).

For me its time for a government change in Ontario

not a Hudak

Brown is an interesting guy, his soft hearted (liberal like) ads will gain him ground  

NDP need a leader

Edited by 1trailmaker

On July 20, 2017 at 10:57 PM, 1trailmaker said:

not that my vote changes anything where I live, Conservatives every election by a landslide except for the one time Reform was voted in (only one in Ontario)....

I can say I have voted for different partys, that is something you can not say i am betting.  That is why you are called ONE WAY.

If Wynne steps down my vote could go either way, if she doesn't the libs will not get my vote (not that it really matters I know who will win every election here).

For me its time for a government change in Ontario

not a Hudak

Brown is an interesting guy, his soft hearted (liberal like) ads will gain him ground  

NDP need a leader

:lies: 

Magna International – Ontario’s largest auto sector employer – is warning that the policies being imposed by the Ontario government could push them out of the province entirely.

As reported by BNN, the warning from Magna was clear: ‘”We find ourselves in the very untenable position of questioning whether we will be able to continue to operate at historic levels in this province,” warned Magna Chief Human Resources Officer Marc Neeb in a submission to a committee studying the legislation.

22000 jobs is huge

They will get an incentive to stay

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Magna International – Ontario’s largest auto sector employer – is warning that the policies being imposed by the Ontario government could push them out of the province entirely.

As reported by BNN, the warning from Magna was clear: ‘”We find ourselves in the very untenable position of questioning whether we will be able to continue to operate at historic levels in this province,” warned Magna Chief Human Resources Officer Marc Neeb in a submission to a committee studying the legislation.

22000 jobs is huge

They will get an incentive to stay

No,  there was a giant new Magna plant near me in SC this past week but it pailed in comparison to the other new massive plants built and being built.  Some just dont get it.

Seabiscuit says she will testify @ the Sudbury election bribery trial in Sept'.

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

Seabiscuit says she will testify @ the Sudbury election bribery trial in Sept'.

Except she should be the one on trial.

2 people like this

Off topic, but, I saw a La Niña prediction for this winter on the interwebs.  

The way I see it is that we usually have 2-3 shitty snow seasons in a row, and then, we have 2-3 good ones.