Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

48 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The media seems to have realized the backed an idiot. After the window washer dropped the ball on reform. The media all but called her incompetent and shouldn't have been in Cabinet.

At least CFTO's Paul Bliss has been on Seabiscuit's case.

lol CFTO was awhile back, how old are you :lmao: glad you found a channel that gives reports that suit your agenda of hate

Kris all main stream media in Canada reports facts and is not bias.  We are not the USA that has agenda news and freak shows, hot women yelling at the screen.  We have none of that unless you want to bring up the RIGHT REBEL which is horrible and can not be considered news reporting.  There is no LEFT agenda news like that

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

The media seems to have realized the backed an idiot. After the window washer dropped the ball on reform. The media all but called her incompetent and shouldn't have been in Cabinet.

At least CFTO's Paul Bliss has been on Seabiscuit's case.

Trudope should have realized it would be a mistake to put the incompetent for the position window washer in as a cabinet minister. His blind arrogance and stupidity to have 50% of cabinet as women regardless of the pool of eligible candidates led to her being given a cabinet post. Once he realized how badly she was screwing up he should have removed her from cabinet and put someone capable, regardless of gender in her place. Instead he stupidly shuffled her to a different portfolio to maintain the BS 50% quota.

My money says his wife rules the roost at home and he is her puppet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope should have realized it would be a mistake to put the incompetent for the position window washer in as a cabinet minister. His blind arrogance and stupidity to have 50% of cabinet as women regardless of the pool of eligible candidates led to her being given a cabinet post. Once he realized how badly she was screwing up he should have removed her from cabinet and put someone capable, regardless of gender in her place. Instead he stupidly shuffled her to a different portfolio to maintain the BS 50% quota.

My money says his wife rules the roost at home and he is her puppet.

Where she has been invisible. Other than her appearances on local TV, I haven't seen her doing anything on the national stage.

LOL on the last. Reminds me of the husband driving a Honda Element w/ his wife. I bet that vehicle wasn't his 1st choice.

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol CFTO was awhile back, how old are you :lmao: glad you found a channel that gives reports that suit your agenda of hate

Kris all main stream media in Canada reports facts and is not bias.  We are not the USA that has agenda news and freak shows, hot women yelling at the screen.  We have none of that unless you want to bring up the RIGHT REBEL which is horrible and can not be considered news reporting.  There is no LEFT agenda news like that

Read some of the newspapers and listen to some of the commentaries by TV and radio... some are very left leaning and very clear about it.

The Sun points out the influence of left media in the current Islamaphobia legislation that is a pure waste of time and an infringement of our rights leaving so much open to very wide open interpretation.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/17/canadas-islamophobia-debacle-is-a-prime-example-of-liberal-media-bias

https://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/tag/liberal-media-bias/

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Read some of the newspapers and listen to some of the commentaries by TV and radio... some are very left leaning and very clear about it.

The Sun points out the influence of left media in the current Islamaphobia legislation that is a pure waste of time and an infringement of our rights leaving so much open to very wide open interpretation.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/17/canadas-islamophobia-debacle-is-a-prime-example-of-liberal-media-bias

https://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/tag/liberal-media-bias/

if there was a bias news it would be THE SUN :lmao: 

Typical SUN report

It lost by a 2-1 margin but not before substantial media controversy. This was, we were told, the beginning of a plot to ban abortion in Canada.

Now, at face value, this was not true. The motion did not once mention abortion. Nor did it propose any changes to any laws or federal policies, aside from calling on the committee to recommend potential revisions to that section of the Code. These recommendations could then be ignored and, as happens all the time, the report left to collect dust.

OTTAWA - Tory backbench MP Stephen Woodworth didn't have the backing of the prime minister to do it, but he nonetheless spurred a rare debate on abortion and when life begins in the House of Commons Thursday.

which one was from the SUN?

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

if there was a bias news it would be THE SUN :lmao: 

Typical SUN report

It lost by a 2-1 margin but not before substantial media controversy. This was, we were told, the beginning of a plot to ban abortion in Canada.

Now, at face value, this was not true. The motion did not once mention abortion. Nor did it propose any changes to any laws or federal policies, aside from calling on the committee to recommend potential revisions to that section of the Code. These recommendations could then be ignored and, as happens all the time, the report left to collect dust.

OTTAWA - Tory backbench MP Stephen Woodworth didn't have the backing of the prime minister to do it, but he nonetheless spurred a rare debate on abortion and when life begins in the House of Commons Thursday.

which one was from the SUN?

As usual you obviously did nothing more than scim over the first part of the article. The first part of the article referred to setting the stage for future BS like the members bill for Islamophobia.

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

As usual you obviously did nothing more than scim over the first part of the article. The first part of the article referred to setting the stage for future BS like the members bill for Islamophobia.

so 2 to 1 voted against the Child motion and papers report on that make them bias?  Harper voted NO, papers reported it makes them bias.  both of those I posted were from THE SUN.  SUN claimed left media made it out to be about abortion, yet the SUN did the exact same thing as you can see.

I don't really care about teh Islamophbia motion either way, it will have no affect on me what so ever.  1/4 of the world is Muslim, you should be worried

I know you mind can't be changed and you will continue to say All media is bias, then post an article from them saying "looks like they are getting the idea now"

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so 2 to 1 voted against the Child motion and papers report on that make them bias?  Harper voted NO, papers reported it makes them bias.  both of those I posted were from THE SUN.  SUN claimed left media made it out to be about abortion, yet the SUN did the exact same thing as you can see.

I don't really care about teh Islamophbia motion either way, it will have no affect on me what so ever.  1/4 of the world is Muslim, you should be worried

I know you mind can't be changed and you will continue to say All media is bias, then post an article from them saying "looks like they are getting the idea now"

Wrong again Fail I didn't claim that ALL media is bias. YOU HOWEVER STATED THAT WE DON'T HAVE BIASED MEDIA IN CANADA. I SIMPLY COUNTERED THAT AND SAID YOU ARE AS USUAL WRONG.

Remember this from your post #451

It's amazing the affect pot seems to have on people... you can't even recall what you posted 2 hours ago. But then again you are at work where you toil so diligently in your government job and must have a lot on your mind while you are working and posting.  

31 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong again Fail I didn't claim that ALL media is bias. YOU HOWEVER STATED THAT WE DON'T HAVE BIASED MEDIA IN CANADA. I SIMPLY COUNTERED THAT AND SAID YOU ARE AS USUAL WRONG.

Remember this from your post #451

It's amazing the affect pot seems to have on people... you can't even recall what you posted 2 hours ago. But then again you are at work where you toil so diligently in your government job and must have a lot on your mind while you are working and posting.  

at least in your mind your did something........  I stand by the RED you quoted - you have said many times the LEFT MEDIA is picking on Harper, THE LEFT MEDIA is doing this and that.....

sorry about your luck

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

at least in your mind your did something........  I stand by the RED you quoted - you have said many times the LEFT MEDIA is picking on Harper, THE LEFT MEDIA is doing this and that.....

sorry about your luck

More BS from Fail as usual. Show me where even once I said the LEFT MEDIA is picking on Harper. Go ahead and try. Fact is you can't because it never happened. What I have said is there is a distinct media love fest with the one trick pony Trudope. You however deny that there are biased media in Canada. Once again as usual you are stupid enough to claim there isn't any bias in the Canadian media. How can as you mentioned there be a LEFT MEDIA without there being any bias.

Glad to see you're as deluded as usual.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

More BS from Fail as usual. Show me where even once I said the LEFT MEDIA is picking on Harper. Go ahead and try. Fact is you can't because it never happened. What I have said is there is a distinct media love fest with the one trick pony Trudope. You however deny that there are biased media in Canada. Once again as usual you are stupid enough to claim there isn't any bias in the Canadian media. How can as you mentioned there be a LEFT MEDIA without there being any bias.

Glad to see you're as deluded as usual.

that is correct main stream media is not in Canada and CBC is the most even based reporting there is to watch.

at least we agree the media isn't bias

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is correct main stream media is not in Canada and CBC is the most even based reporting there is to watch.

at least we agree the media isn't bias

Wrong again still Fail. I keep saying there is lots of media bias in Canada which there is. Now you prove the effect of pot on your comprehension abilities 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Keep on moving folks, no bias to see here

Never heard about that in the aftermath did we? The Canadian media was all over the story when Spicer made the comment about Hitler & the Syrians. Who is she that made the comment?

The media just like the snowflakes were pissed when Hilary lost.

14 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Keep on moving folks, no bias to see here

that is because you didn't have the entire clip.  "long way to go to be Hitler"  who is the lady on the right anyway?

Hitler references are not very accurate 99% of the time. 

cbc bias

14 hours ago, revrnd said:

Never heard about that in the aftermath did we? The Canadian media was all over the story when Spicer made the comment about Hitler & the Syrians. Who is she that made the comment?

Did you see the CBC National report on this?  it was very good with a panel of 3 - one crazy leftist - one normal person - one very level headed guy......

conclusion - Spicer not racist nor insulting with his comment of stupidness

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Free scripts for kids who most don't need them.  Winning.

This is very good news and leads the way for covered prescriptions for all. 

And if you mean kids all on med for attention disorder and stuff many are needed but  I agree too many pills are handed out by Doctors. 

Just give everyone weed :joint:  or take a mitt full of pills

100's more

treat Glaucoma

help control epileptic seizures

THC slows the progression of Alzheimer's disease.

chemical found in marijuana stops cancer from spreading

eases the pain of multiple sclerosis

lessens side effects from treating hepatitis C and increases treatment effectiveness

relieves arthritis discomfort

keeps you skinny and helps your metabolism

improves the symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder

help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health

marijuana spurs creativity in the brain

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And if you mean kids all on med for attention disorder and stuff many are needed but  I agree too many pills are handed out by Doctors. 

100's more

treat Glaucoma

lessens side effects from treating hepatitis C and increases treatment effectiveness

Good grief. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

100's more

treat Glaucoma

they give kids meth for add, that's right meth. Schools in the USA are forcing parents to put the kids on drugs, I hope we do not see the same shit here, although it does happen but not to the degree we see south of the border.

• Like 1

did I hear balanced budget today?

some interesting facts 

Davis who we all loved ran deficits from 1971 to 1985  15 deficits

Peterson won in 85 and Balance it by 1989 1 balanced 3 deficits

Rea 90 to 1994 record deficit average 14 billion 4 deficits

Harris/Eves 95 - 2003 balanced/surplus  1999 -2003  4 balanced 4 deficits

Dalton/Wynne 04-2017 balanced/surplus  2005-2009 and 2017 4 balanced  10 deficits

1 balanced budgets between 1971 and 1998

8 balanced budgets between 1999 and 2017 - 7 of them in a 10 year period