Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

There was somenews this week about how Ontario drivers pay so much in the way of premiums but compared to other provinces' accident rates we shouldnt be.

I heard the same report. Our stats show we are safer than the other provinces and lower costs per claim. Out of curiosity I did an online quote for the same insurance company. All the information was the same except the location. One was an upscale Calgary neighbourhood where houses are in the $1M range and the other was the rates I am paying today in Toronto. The rates for Toronto for my wife and I are almost $1,000 a year more than if we lived in Calgary. Personal use only in both scenarios.

Now Wynnebag and the government know what is good for us and can fix anything by regulation and taxation.... except hydro rates, employment, attracting business to the provice, vehicle insurance, paying bonuses to companies who do lousy road construction / repairs then pay them yet again to fix their shoddy work, now real estate and a whole host of other things.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

Wynnebag says the decision to bury cap & trade costs in the delivery charges for your utilities was totally up to the Ontario Energy Board. She says that although the consultation process showed everyone wanted to know what the costs were and have them listed separately on their bill the habitual liar Fiberals can do nothing about mandating it being a separate line item. More political BS.

I just got my Enbridge bill and there was a notice that residential rates have changed. When you read it closely on the back page it tells you Cap & Trade included in the Delivery to You Charge is $0.033518 per cubic metre. I used 223 cubic metres last month. Wynnebags dumb ass cap & trade cost me $7.47 more last month.

$7.47 represents a 9.15% increase in my natural gas cost for the month. We are paying much more at the pumps for gas. In Dec / Jan gas was around $1.02. On the weekend I was paying $1.18 to fill up.

Cap & trade at the pump is 4.4 cents a litre with and 6.1 cents a litre for diesel,” McTeague said, adding natural gas, propane and furnance oil customers will also see their bills increase “dramatically.”

I average about 320 litres of gas a month for my tuck alone means an average $14.08 per month plus tax on that tax for my increased gas cost. Then there's the increased cost of the gas for my wife's Escape, the sleds and the boats.

Am I ever glad the liar Wynnebag is going to reduce the price of hydro a fraction of what it has gone up in the last 5 years. Call me a homophobe if you want. She has to go and it can't be soon enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

How the fuck are we going to pay for this shit. She must be totally brain dead.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More Libtard vote buying prior to next election.  Free money and look its even supported by two right wingers who aren't even Canadian.

Lol.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/basic-income-ontario-right-political-economic-1.4083630

I guess all the Syrians will move to Hamilton and Lindsay so they can qualify for more free money.

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

How the fuck are we going to pay for this shit. She must be totally brain dead.

Cap and trade, just another tax is going to take a whole lot more money away from everyone so that she government can piss it away. Get ready for government paid sex changes while they don't pay for an eye exam. Oh wait.... That's the way it is already 

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

I guess all the Syrians will move to Hamilton and Lindsay so they can qualify for more free money.

How about if you have a stay at home wife...simply have her rent a slummy room change her address and collect 17k while never living there...I wonder how many will be scamming this new idiocy.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Cap and trade, just another tax is going to take a whole lot more money away from everyone so that she government can piss it away. Get ready for government paid sex changes while they don't pay for an eye exam. Oh wait.... That's the way it is already 

Did you book your yet?

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

no

I don't think most of our media is bias, its you guys that seem to think that even when you prove it yourselves not to be time and time again.  The negatives of government come out no matter who is in charge and most here were very upset that Stephen had negative coverage during his last 2 years.  butt hurt is the word

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no

I don't think most of our media is bias, its you guys that seem to think that even when you prove it yourselves not to be time and time again.  The negatives of government come out no matter who is in charge and most here were very upset that Stephen had negative coverage during his last 2 years.  butt hurt is the word

The CBC had a hate on for Harper from day 1.

• Like 1

You don't think the media is biased? 

Read the Star, then read the Post.  Watch CNN, then watch Fox News. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You are talking to Steve, Steve is a liberal moron, don't be like Steve.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Ours is not like the USA shit show.

There  is a reason REBEL doesn't do well in Canada

the bias is from you and many others here

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong

I guess I was misunderstanding what Julie Van Dusen yammered on about on a daily basis about Harper. Thankfully my local TV station switched networks & I haven't had to watch her during the 6 o clock news in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I guess I was misunderstanding what Julie Van Dusen yammered on about on a daily basis about Harper. Thankfully my local TV station switched networks & I haven't had to watch her during the 6 o clock news in a couple of years.

Julie reporting on poor Harper makes CBC bias :lmao:   You were watching Ottawa news feed what else is there to report on?

Try The National tell me how they are even close to bias

I see no gushing here, on Election Reform

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/at-issue-trudeau-s-broken-promise-1.3964789

The media seems to have realized the backed an idiot. After the window washer dropped the ball on reform. The media all but called her incompetent and shouldn't have been in Cabinet.

At least CFTO's Paul Bliss has been on Seabiscuit's case.