Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure what I have to do with this, I don't complain .  But ya I did fine thanks and will continue too do so...... 

I suggest you put in an application with the government since its so easy and lucrative.  

Sorry Fail I am a 49 year old white straight male.  

No chance for me.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

where is you anger that there isn't a list posting in the Star about contract fees?  too funny - you don't know shit what a company is paid or the profits made.  :lmao:

all government wages are public knowledge, why post them in the paper?  you argument is very weak

You're very weak at best... the contents of the sunshine list isn't published in any of the newspapers I've seen. For one it would cost the newspaper too much money to publish all that data. It is however available online. If I want to know the $'s paid in a government contract it is available. If you don't believe that you aren't very well informed for someone who claims to be more informed than most everyone else.

How do you think it has been disclosed what the province has paid for highway resurfacing to the contractor.... what a fool you keep showing yourself to be.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess that is why the other 1/2 million workers are not on the list and will never be on it.

funny you argued against the average wage when licking Harpers bag over TFSA increasing,  you argued against 150k being high wages and should be considered middle class workers.

Your imagination is working overtime Fail. As usual. Wrong again Fail strikes again. TFSA is a great investment opportunity. Now you can go back to kissing your lover Trudopes butt. Great bromance you have going there.

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're very weak at best... the contents of the sunshine list isn't published in any of the newspapers I've seen. For one it would cost the newspaper too much money to publish all that data. It is however available online. If I want to know the $'s paid in a government contract it is available. If you don't believe that you aren't very well informed for someone who claims to be more informed than most everyone else.

How do you think it has been disclosed what the province has paid for highway resurfacing to the contractor.... what a fool you keep showing yourself to be.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/03/31/sunshine-list-reveals-record-123410-public-servants-made-100k-or-more-last-year.html

ya its not in the paper :lmao:

02sled there is a bridge being replaced 5th line Bradford over hwy 400 - please post how much the company is being paid, not general figures post EXACT COST to the cent.   You won't find it, all that resurfacing stuff was the Auditor General releasing the info.  By the way outrage of contractors ripping of the taxpayer is noted

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your imagination is working overtime Fail. As usual. Wrong again Fail strikes again. TFSA is a great investment opportunity for the wealthy. Now you can go back to kissing your lover Trudopes butt. Great bromance you have going there.

I agree there is no way a person making 50k is saving 10k a  year

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/03/31/sunshine-list-reveals-record-123410-public-servants-made-100k-or-more-last-year.html

ya its not in the paper :lmao:

02sled there is a bridge being replaced 5th line Bradford over hwy 400 - please post how much the company is being paid, not general figures post EXACT COST to the cent.   You won't find it, all that resurfacing stuff was the Auditor General releasing the info.  By the way outrage of contractors ripping of the taxpayer is noted

Dumb as a stump Fail strikes again... nothing unusual for your lame abilities. That is an article about the release of the sunshine list and references a few highlights. What an idiot you can be.... are the 123,410 names and details listed in the paper.... NOT. :lol:

Your ever here of the Freedom of Information Act.

Here you go Fail... the information you are asking about IS AVAILABLE

https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-make-freedom-information-request

It will cost you $5.00.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree there is no way a person making 50k is saving 10k a  year

Dumb as a stump strikes again. The limit is $5,500 a year. By the way... my 23 yr old nephew has a decent job but is smart enough to not piss his money away. He isn't earning anywhere near $100K a year. Actually less than $50K. He is however able to put $5,500 into his TFSA and contribute to an RRSP of his own outside of his employers pension.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the question is why are contractors doing government work wages not posted and why do people like yourself fight against it?  the new hydro sell off part wages are not posted,  the rest are,  contracted plowing  wages are not posted,  only the ones working directly for the government  are :dunno:  long list of contractors taking billions.  

You get a 10 year contract to build a highway, wages not posted but the guy filling pot holes on that same highway is.

seems strange don't you think?

Well if the government is paying them directly and giving them a T4, then I agree.  Otherwise it's indirect and much more complicated. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well if the government is paying them directly and giving them a T4, then I agree.  Otherwise it's indirect and much more complicated. 

the government collects info from the different departments, its just as easy to have the contractor submit T4's over 100k

but lets go  with its too difficult

58 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your imagination is working overtime Fail. As usual. Wrong again Fail strikes again. TFSA is a great investment opportunity. Now you can go back to kissing your lover Trudopes butt. Great bromance you have going there.

TFSAs are better for someone making 50k.  Better to push off RRSP until you are in a higher tax bracket. 

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump strikes again. The limit is $5,500 a year. By the way... my 23 yr old nephew has a decent job but is smart enough to not piss his money away. He isn't earning anywhere near $100K a year. Actually less than $50K. He is however able to put $5,500 into his TFSA and contribute to an RRSP of his own outside of his employers pension.

:lmao: you are lying or just leaving out other factors 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

the government collects info from the different departments, its just as easy to have the contractor submit T4's over 100k

If you are sitting in a government office every day, for years on end, then you are an employee in my eyes and should have to disclose it.  Fair enough. 

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail strikes again... nothing unusual for your lame abilities. That is an article about the release of the sunshine list and references a few highlights. What an idiot you can be.... are the 123,410 names and details listed in the paper.... NOT. :lol:

Your ever here of the Freedom of Information Act.

Here you go Fail... the information you are asking about IS AVAILABLE

https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-make-freedom-information-request

It will cost you $5.00.

The link to the file is in all newspapers and websites - keep trying

give me the figures I asked for, you said anyone can find it any time they wish

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:

When I was still living at home with the parents, I was banking over 25k and grossed less than 50k.  Good times. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If you are sitting in a government office every day, for years on end, then you are an employee in my eyes and should have to disclose it.  Fair enough. 

oh didn't realize you only wanted office people and not garbage collectors that have no office.  You really have no idea how many contractors there are sitting in government buildings year in and out.  But that is okay keep the fight up for non disclosure of these people

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

oh didn't realize you only wanted office people and not garbage collectors that have no office.  You really have no idea how many contractors there are sitting in government buildings year in and out.  But that is okay keep the fight up for non disclosure of these people

Yes I do.  Why do they have them?  Face it you can't easily get rid of someone once they are hired full time.  Unions have to own that. 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Even more stupidity from the most un-informed person here.... The province signs a contract with a company and pays the amounts stipulated on the contract to the contractor. The contractor doesn't get a T4. The contractor will issue a T4 to the employees of the company but they are not government employees. As for the government knowing what the person made... they do know. ABC company has a contract with the government. ABC company submits T4 information to CRA for its' employees.

Again. I don't care what the contractor pays his employees. I care what the province pays the contractor.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes I do.  Why do they have them?  Face it you can't easily get rid of someone once they are hired full time.  Unions have to own that. 

of course you know better than I,  I can tell you that you are wrong wrong wrong - I can list a number of people fired in the past years

all government money should be disclosed and who received it in the papers - seems fair

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Even more stupidity from the most un-informed person here.... The province signs a contract with a company and pays the amounts stipulated on the contract to the contractor. The contractor doesn't get a T4. The contractor will issue a T4 to the employees of the company but they are not government employees. As for the government knowing what the person made... they do know. ABC company has a contract with the government. ABC company submits T4 information to CRA for its' employees.

Again. I don't care what the contractor pays his employees. I care what the province pays the contractor.

why are you still talking?  I know you are against these employees disclosing their wages, I said that 2 pages ago and yet you are still yapping.

Just admit  you want some government monies disclosed but not all

still waiting for that bridge costs - easy to find according to your yapper

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The link to the file is in all newspapers and websites - keep trying

give me the figures I asked for, you said anyone can find it any time they wish

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... you said the Star published the information. I guess you would say Google published the information as well then. Or was it the Ontario government that in fact published the information that is available online on their website.

Send me the $5.00 and I will submit the request for information under the Freedom of Information Act for you and get that information. So yes anyone can get that information.

Just now, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... you said the Star published the information. I guess you would say Google published the information as well then. Or was it the Ontario government that in fact published the information that is available online on their website.

Send me the $5.00 and I will submit the request for information under the Freedom of Information Act for you and get that information. So yes anyone can get that information.

so you have to pay to find the info, but you said its all disclosed.  You are concerned what a contracted is paid, this is your own words.  Yet you have never once asked but you still drool over the sunshine list :lmao:

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/whos-making-100000-or-more-in-windsor-on-the-public-payroll-sunshine-list-2017-released

all Windsor employees listed on their web stie

keep the fight up

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sure... instead of buying a pricey new car like a lot of his friends he drives a basic 8 year old car he bought used and invests the savings. One of the first things most of his friends did when they got full time jobs was go out and buy flashy new cars/pickups. He is living with a room mate in a pretty basic apartment in order to save and invest for his future. He doesn't piss money away on pot like some fools. He still manages to have fun, he just bought himself a fishing boat. His plan is to live a reasonably comfortable life and be able to retire comfortably at 55. Strong work ethic he has already started to be promoted at work and will one day be earning the above average incomes.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you have to pay to find the info, but you said its all disclosed.  You are concerned what a contracted is paid, this is your own words.  Yet you have never once asked but you still drool over the sunshine list :lmao:

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/whos-making-100000-or-more-in-windsor-on-the-public-payroll-sunshine-list-2017-released

all Windsor employees listed on their web stie

keep the fight up

Your just afraid someone will identify you on the sunshine list and realize what they already know... you're grossly overpaid and underworked. My level of concern for what government pays on contracts is related to the knowledge that they piss money away at a level that would get anyone in private business fired and out the door faster than shit through a goose.

Wrong again dumb as a stump, I don't drool over the sunshine list but you sure have a lot of butt hurt over the fact it is published and those paying the salaries have visibility to what they are paying for. $144K for handing out parking tickets.... just an example.

And yes you have to pay for the information under the Freedom of Information Act. Likely a nominal fee to deter morons from clogging the system with BS requests. A whole $5.

Keep spewing the :bullshit: