Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

To listen to her this morning, her & the Liberals are friends of Ontario families dealing w/ autism. Wasn't it just a few years ago that families were fighting the province about program cuts?

Absolutely correct. One of the guys I worked with has an autistic son. He was stressed about the cuts and the impact to the help his son would lose and the fact he wouldn't be able to afford to replace it.

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  vote DOUG :lol:  

Funny how you are against free meds unless it suits your agenda 

Shows how WRONG YOU STILL ARE. Dependent upon the level the kids function at there is much much more than just medication involved in helping these kids.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Absolutely correct. One of the guys I worked with has an autistic son. He was stressed about the cuts and the impact to the help his son would lose and the fact he wouldn't be able to afford to replace it.

Shows how WRONG YOU STILL ARE. Dependent upon the level the kids function at there is much much more than just medication involved in helping these kids.

I am for FREE everything - how about you 02sled :dunno:  

You already voice against meds for children and adults under 25 - 

so now  you are all for therapy for life :dunno: @ 50k a year per person - why the sudden change?

How about all the other illnesses children have :dunno:  cover them too?  I agree 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am just a freeloader - how about you 02sled :dunno:  

so now  you are all for therapy for life :dunno: @ 50k a year per person - why the sudden change?

How about all the other illnesses children have :dunno:  cover them too?  I agree 

Fixed.:lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maybe Wynne should be asked the same question?

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am for FREE everything - how about you 02sled :dunno:  

Where did I say I was for or against therapy funding for autism. I didn't did I. Your imagination is in overdrive as usual. I just acknowledged Wynnebag was cutting services and programs for kids with autism a couple of years ago and now she is professing to suddenly be their champion.

And no I am not for free everything by any stretch. With everything free there isn't any incentive to actually work for what you want in life. Of course you are for it.... you get paid to post on forums all day long.... get paid for not working. aka free money

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Where did I say I was for or against therapy funding for autism. I didn't did I. Your imagination is in overdrive as usual. I just acknowledged Wynnebag was cutting services and programs for kids with autism a couple of years ago and now she is professing to suddenly be their champion.

And no I am not for free everything by any stretch. With everything free there isn't any incentive to actually work for what you want in life. Of course you are for it.... you get paid to post on forums all day long.... get paid for not working. aka free money

for a minute there I thought you were actually posting something worth reading, but than 02sled true self came out 

should Doug run on Therapy for life :dunno:  - not that it would ever happen

really 02sled you are lying, you don't agree with any of this - you state this everyday - These parent wont have any incentive to get 3 jobs each if so 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  vote DOUG :lol:  

Funny how you are against free meds unless it suits your agenda 

You are a dick!!

There should be no question around the meds for kids with CF.  The care of the kids without the meds costs us more then the meds.  

18 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You are a dick!!

There should be no question around the meds for kids with CF.  The care of the kids without the meds costs us more then the meds.  

therapy is 50k a year per person 

Reading an article or two there are people that have been on this for over 20 years, the study goes on to say that after the age of 5 the window is closed for helping 

I am all for it - are you?  are you willing to pay for it or leave it for others to pay 

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/05/07/ndp-thwarts-government-attempt-to-pass-back-to-work-legislation-for-striking-york-university-staff.html

9 weeks!  End the embarrassment and get the students back in their classes.  This is people's lives that are being messed up by CUPE's inability to get it's head out of its ***.

12 minutes ago, Muddy Tires said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/05/07/ndp-thwarts-government-attempt-to-pass-back-to-work-legislation-for-striking-york-university-staff.html

9 weeks!  End the embarrassment and get the students back in their classes.  This is people's lives that are being messed up by CUPE's inability to get it's head out of its ***.

Good old NDP, lets fuck the kids over even more.  Fuck Wynnebag for letting it go this long in the first place.  Bring on Doug.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good old NDP, lets fuck the kids over even more.  Fuck Wynnebag for letting it go this long in the first place.  Bring on Doug.

I wish I knew more about their talks - Doug isn't going to say a word about it ------ YET 

There is going to be lots of striking activity in the next year or so I am betting........

But yes get them back to work with a fair deal - The workers have families to feed 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Batra agrees.

"I'm going to have subways everywhere" :lol:  

6 million dollar man :lol: 

Liberal insiders :lol: 

Tossed in Heroine addicts with his mental health spending on the fly:lol: while defending closing safe injection sites - instead they get beds :lol: 

If one of these two don't beat Wynne clearly change is needed 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

"I'm going to have subways everywhere" :lol:  

6 million dollar man :lol: 

Liberal insiders :lol: 

Tossed in Heroine addicts with his mental health spending on the fly:lol: while defending closing safe injection sites - instead they get beds :lol: 

If one of these two don't beat Wynne clearly change is needed 

Subways or bust.

anyone you know :lol: 

South Simcoe Police seized a Woodbridge teenager’s vehicle after it was clocked going 80 km/h over the speed limit Sunday.

An officer used a radar gun to track the speed of the car as it travelled eastbound on Innisfil Beach Road near Alcona Glen Public School at noon May 6.

Police say the vehicle sped up as it approached the officer, hitting 130 km/h.

https://www.simcoe.com/news-story/8592933-police-seize-woodbridge-teen-s-car-for-speeding-in-innisfil/