Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

Turns out the guy helping Dougie with his campaign came from our hero Harper's gang.  

:lol:  just like Trump "I am going to surround myself with the best people, wonderful people :lol:  

agenda

First: ban media

second: say unfair news (fake news has been taken for a catch phrase) 

Gas Plants third :dunno:  or lie more about how HE saved the tax payers billions 

Did Doug get 40% of the members votes :dunno:  can't remember 

more on the law suit lost by Ontario - a bit hefty I would say 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-liberals-paid-english-catholic-teachers-union-31-million-as/?click=sf_globefb

Ontario Liberals paid English Catholic teachers’ union $31-million as part of settlement for wage increase delays

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

more on the law suit lost by Ontario - a bit hefty I would say 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-liberals-paid-english-catholic-teachers-union-31-million-as/?click=sf_globefb

Ontario Liberals paid English Catholic teachers’ union $31-million as part of settlement for wage increase delays

Not gonna help Wynnebag this time around.  Just show how dirty she is.

Not looking good.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-election-liberal-incumbents-not-running-1.4606871

I wonder if the dolt MPP in our riding (Leal) is second guessing sticking around? He has been around forever & hasnt done anything. He must be hoping all the people that voted for the Window Washer will support him.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not gonna help Wynnebag this time around.  Just show how dirty she is.

Not looking good.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-election-liberal-incumbents-not-running-1.4606871

its a law suit :dunno:  nothing she could have done about it 

We already won our law suit 

I posted it for fuel for the haters and uneducated 

Unions do'nt have enough people to really swing an election, other than voting in numbers they are a very small bunch -

Just more fake news you hear around elections 

35 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder if the dolt MPP in our riding (Leal) is second guessing sticking around? He has been around forever & hasnt done anything. He must be hoping all the people that voted for the Window Washer will support him.

when has a local MP or MPP done anything :dunno:  other than show up for a ribbon cutting or something.

They do nothing but field phone calls 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

when has a local MP or MPP done anything :dunno:  other than show up for a ribbon cutting or something.

They do nothing but field phone calls 

He cant be doing much. He seems to have time to show up @ events in 2 other ridings besides his own.

His only supposed claim to fame was throwing a life line to the harness racing community after the Liberals/OLG fucked over the industry in the 1st place.

He's a master @ reading prepared statements from Queens Park.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

its a law suit :dunno:  nothing she could have done about it 

We already won our law suit 

I posted it for fuel for the haters and uneducated 

Unions do'nt have enough people to really swing an election, other than voting in numbers they are a very small bunch -

Just more fake news you hear around elections 

Wynnebag quick to settle a month before election.  Nothing to see.

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He cant be doing much. He seems to have time to show up @ events in 2 other ridings besides his own.

His only supposed claim to fame was throwing a life line to the harness racing community after the Liberals/OLG fucked over the industry in the 1st place.

He's a master @ reading prepared statements from Queens Park.

mine has done ZERO nobody knows who she is  and being PC means the same as all of them - done nothing 

Most people have no idea who their candidate is, they find out when they go to vote - reason why the Party tag is now included on the ballot 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wynnebag quick to settle a month before election.  Nothing to see.

6 years in the making, the employees have been patient enough 

Can't wait for August and contract talks - Doug should be interesting as we enter 1994 again :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Subways bad, but this is good.

Cue Ozzy Crazy Train.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/kathleen-wynnes-crazy-train/

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its useless all around.

As useful as VIA's proposal to relay the tracks between Glen Tay & Havelock @ a cost of over 4 BILLION dollars to save maybe 20 minutes of travel time between Ottawa & Toronto.

Edited by revrnd

53 minutes ago, revrnd said:

A useful as VIA's proposal to relay the tracks between Glen Tay & Havelock @ a cost of over 4 BILLION dollars to save maybe 20 minutes of travel time between Ottawa & Toronto.

Wynnebag thinks this is a good idea so people living in London can work daily in TO and vice versa.  She's lost her mind.

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

speed train would be cool - useless for me but if it went to Niagra I would take it 

we'll spend pile of money on an under used elephant that will never collect enough to cover operating expenses

Wynnebag sure is into spending money she doesn't have.... what new taxes will she dream up to pay for all this... maybe a tax on sunshine...

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wynnebag thinks this is a good idea so people living in London can work daily in TO and vice versa.  She's lost her mind.

She is ready for a padded room at a mental health hospital... maybe she can build some more of them first.

Failmaker,

Where has Doug banned the media?  

You are the most inaccurate poster on any web forum.  

Doug cancelled the media on his bus.   Big deal.  They are an archaic practice from the past.  Then an idiot like you and your hero Kathleen Wynne try to make an issue over it.  Look into it dolt.  They are pretty much empty and reporters hate them.  

We no longer need them. Why?  Current reporting methods and coverage have changed.  Doug gets off the bus in Barrie and there are enough people standing around filming that they do not need reporters coddled and force fed information on a bus for days on end.  That is unless you are Liberal and need to spin your stories.

Doug will be the next premier of Ontario.  You should start modifying your work habits and actually try to work.  And despite what you spew daily Doug has friends and supporters everywhere and guys who post all day on Internet forums while at a government job may become part of the 5% savings.