Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He will get his money back I am betting, but on that note how much did it cost to repair the line?  10K?  who is paying for that? "delivery charges" Van will not pay one cent for the repairs to his lonely cottage........

just stating facts - think about it

We need to go back to the days of subsidized rates like our parents and Poncho, 02sled and other old as fuck people enjoyed for decades.....

Shit we figured you Overdosed.  Thank Wynnebag you are alive....too bad for us....welcome back 

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

Just saw on the news that a guy is suing Hydro. His hydro was lost at the cottage near Kingston last October due to a fallen tree.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ont-man-suing-over-electricity-charges-for-cottage-without-power-1.3061684

Last October, a tree fell on a power line leading to Kip Van Kempen’s cottage on Mazinaw Lake, north of Kingston, Ont. Hydro One crews came and cut the tree and disconnected the line but they were unable to repair the power line because of red tape and logistical issues. It took eight months for Hydro One to restore the electricity to the Ajax resident’s all-season cottage. When Van Kempen later received his electricity bill, he said he was stunned.

“At that point the smoke was coming out my ears,” he told CTV Toronto. “If you’re not providing it (electricity) to the building, because you snipped the wires to the building, then you’re not delivering it. How can you charge a delivery charge?”

Hydro One charged Van Kempen hundreds of dollars in delivery fees for the months his cottage was without electricity. The bill even shows his electricity usage per day during those months as zero. The delays in restoring power to the cottage were due in part to the lack of accessibility. Van Kempen’s cottage is only accessible by ATV or boat. He said he tried repeatedly, for months, to make repairs and secure the inspections needed to reconnect the power.

Mazinaw is south of my place, in Griffith, which is north of Napanee, not Kingston.....but for the record electrical power drops out a few times per week in this area.  He will get nothing back, normally.......  Now that he has the press leverage he will get some back.

He will loose.

Hydro One provides hydro to your meter. 

Buddy should have had his meter removed and account cancelled till he got his end sorted out first then have it hooked back up.

A lesson learned for all of us.

Edited by Algonquin Rider

2 hours ago, Algonquin Rider said:

He will loose.

Buddy should have had his meter removed and account cancelled till he got his end sorted out first then have it hooked back up.

I do not think so.

Not having power was not his choice, Hydro One did not complete the repair.....which is why he is paying the "delivery" charge, to ensure the lines actually work as we expect them too for what we pay the thieving bastards for!

If Hydro One was going to take this long to restore the power, they should have removed the meter as a "common sense" protocol, or place his account on hold until they resolved the issue. 

Given that there has been a record setting number of complaints about Hydro One, if he insists to talk to management, this will be resolved....if he only talks to the sheep call center pylons, he will pay.

2 hours ago, Algonquin Rider said:

He will loose.

It would be common sense to believe the repairs would have been completed fairly quickly and if there would have been delays no costs should have been incurred.  But its hydro so we can throw common sense out the window.

On 2016-09-10 at 3:09 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

It would be common sense to believe the repairs would have been completed fairly quickly and if there would have been delays no costs should have been incurred.  But its hydro so we can throw common sense out the window.

hey FACTLESS it wasn't hydro's problem it was the owners fault as his Electrical system was not up to code.  hydro came and removed the tree with in 1 day of down lines and at that point they would not reconnect to his house unless he fixed the issues which he did   months later.... He waited a period of time for an inspection.

If you notice the dummy wasn't complaining (like you) about Ontario Hydro not fixing the lines (because they were fixed) he complained about the fees charged ONLY.

can't fix fucking stupid

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey FACTLESS it wasn't hydro's problem it was the owners fault as his Electrical system was not up to code.  hydro came and removed the tree with in 1 day of down lines and at that point they would not reconnect to his house unless he fixed the issues which he did   months later.... He waited a period of time for an inspection.

If you notice the dummy wasn't complaining (like you) about Ontario Hydro not fixing the lines (because they were fixed) he complained about the fees charged ONLY.

can't fix fucking stupid

Who put a pickle up your ass?

Meanwhile CUPE Ontario is suing the gov't over the sale of Hydro One.

Then a day after facing all sorts of criticism over the 8% reduction of hydro bills (which will be negated by the Carbon Tax & a Nov' 1 hydro rate increase) Wynnebag/Orville Redenbacher/Seabiscuit announces free post secondary tuition to familes that make less than 50 Gs a year.

Edited by revrnd

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

Meanwhile CUPE Ontario is suing the gov't over the sale of Hydro One.

Then a day after facing all sorts of criticism over the 8% reduction of hydro bills (which will be negated by the Carbon Tax & a Nov' 1 hydro rate increase) Wynnebag/Orville Redenbacher/Seabiscuit announces free post secondary tuition to familes that make less than 50 Gs a year.

Cause Hydro One is theirs.

Parents are not obligated to pay for their adult kids education.  More vote buying from the tards.  Better to stop paying for useless art programs. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Parents are not obligated to pay for their adult kids education.  More vote buying from the tards.  Better to stop paying for useless art programs. 

Exactly! on the bold

On the last bit, I seem to recall seeing something on TV about a year ago about this. Someone from Manitoba was saying that people have to get it into their heads that a BA in "Advanced Basket Weaving" is pretty much useless & saddles a person w/ a pile of debt. As my father used to say when someone was going on about having a BA, "You know what BA stands for? Bugger all".

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't it great... we all get to pay for someone to get a university education. Just another dip into my pocket and everyone else. It used to be that you had to first be accepted into University or college and if you couldn't quite afford it there were student loans and grants depending on your financial situation. Now Wynnebag is throwing the door wide open and paying for those who can't afford it period.

I know of one situation where the parents have a plan to save them paying. Rent an apartment for their kid and wait a year before going to university. Then the kid is now independent and living on their own and has an income well under $50K so the province will pick up the tab.

Libtard Wynnebag sure likes to spend other peoples money rather than let them decide where to spend it.

Edited by 02sled

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Exactly! on the bold

On the last bit, I seem to recall seeing something on TV about a year ago about this. Someone from Manitoba was saying that people have to get it into their heads that a BA in "Advanced Basket Weaving" is pretty much useless & saddles a person w/ a pile of debt. As my father used to say when someone was going on about having a BA, "You know what BA stands for? Bugger all".

I've heard that one many times as well as MBA = More Bugger All and PHD = Piled Higher and Deeper. It tells your potential employer that you are intelligent, have the ability to learn and think analytically which opens the door. Then they hire you and teach you what you really need to know and how to do the job efficiently in an environment where time is money and efficiency counts.

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Isn't it great... we all get to pay for someone to get a university education. Just another dip into my pocket and everyone else. It used to be that you had to first be accepted into University or college and if you couldn't quite afford it there were student loans and grants depending on your financial situation. Now Wynnebag is throwing the door wide open and paying for those who can't afford it period.

I know of one situation where the parents have a plan to save them paying. Rent an apartment for their kid and wait a year before going to university. Then the kid is now independent and living on their own and has an income well under $50K so the province will pick up the tab.

Libtard Wynnebag sure likes to spend other peoples money rather than let them decide where to spend it.

I knew of a few parents who did just that,  the kids even collected welfare.  Truthfully, the parents are not in any way obligated to pay for their kids education and if they choose not to, why should the kids be punished cause their parents decided to cut them off.  They should subsidize careers that will drive the Canadian economy and pull the plug on the fluff ones.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I knew of a few parents who did just that,  the kids even collected welfare.  Truthfully, the parents are not in any way obligated to pay for their kids education and if they choose not to, why should the kids be punished cause their parents decided to cut them off.  They should subsidize careers that will drive the Canadian economy and pull the plug on the fluff ones.

Regrettably the reality is the kid is on their own on paper only. The parents provide financial support to their kid. They will just avoid paying for the tuition and let us pick up the tab that they can well afford if they skip buying the new boat for a couple of years.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Regrettably the reality is the kid is on their own on paper only. The parents provide financial support to their kid. They will just avoid paying for the tuition and let us pick up the tab that they can well afford if they skip buying the new boat for a couple of years.

Some kids can't live with step parents or step parents want them gone regardless of what they can afford.  

A poll released today says that 56% of voters approve of Wynnebag's 8% hydro rebate regardless of the cost. No mention of the other increases that will negate it.

Horseface, Sousa & Thibeault probably laughing & laughing that the morons can be bought off so easily.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Heard roadside testing for pot etc will soon be or is already in place.  To bad for fail.  Careful what you wish for.

As it should be and should have been long time ago....since when is driving high as a kite acceptable over drunk!

I know the majority of folks (that I know) will say they know when too or not too drive when smoking.....

The other side of the coin is, what if you are on prescribed drugs and you fail the drug test, than what?!?!?!

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

As it should be and should have been long time ago....since when is driving high as a kite acceptable over drunk!

I know the majority of folks (that I know) will say they know when too or not too drive when smoking.....

The other side of the coin is, what if you are on prescribed drugs and you fail the drug test, than what?!?!?!

That is a good point.  Many of those drugs are worse than pot.

48 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I'm pretty sure the testers would be only analyzing your breath for THC not meds.

I wonder what lawyer fought the field sobriety test? You see people on COPS stumbling around or what ever & you know they're fucked. In Canada the cops have to get you to a station to a breathalyzer.

For those that wondered what Seabiscuit did before she entered provincial politics:

From Wiki':

Wynne grew up in Richmond Hill, Ontario.[9] She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Queen's University and a Master of Artsdegree in linguistics from the University of Toronto. She achieved a Master of Education degree in adult education from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (University of Toronto).[10] She was a member of the discipline committee of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists from 1997 to 2000.[11]

Wynne served as president of the Toronto Institute of Human Relations. In 1996, she helped found Citizens for Local Democracy, which opposed the efforts of Ontario's Progressive Conservative government to amalgamate the City of Toronto.[12] She founded the Metro Parent Network (now the Toronto Parent Network) which supports improvements in the province's public education system, and has participated in numerous other community endeavours.[13]

Prior to her coming out as a lesbian at age 37[14] she was married to Phil Cowperthwaite,[15] with whom she had three children. She now lives with her second spouse, Jane Rounthwaite, whom Wynne has stated is to be referred to as her "partner" (rather than "wife").[5] They were married in July 2005 at Fairlawn Avenue United Church in Toronto.[14] Wynne is a member of the United Church of Canada.[16]

Wynne first ran for trustee in 1994 in ward 12 but was defeated by Ann Vanstone.[17] In 2000, she ran again and was elected as apublic school trustee in Toronto's ward 8.[18] During the campaign she was labelled an "extremist lesbian" in literature distributed by the "Concerned Citizens of North York and North Toronto". This was the ratepayer group that later supported Karen Stintz in her campaign against local councillor Anne Johnston.[19] Wynne strongly opposed cuts to public education mandated by the Conservative government.

In 2001, Wynne helped pass a measure encouraging public schools to purchase teaching materials reflecting the presence of gay and lesbian parents in modern society.[20] In December 2001, she ran for chair of the school board but was defeated by Donna Cansfield in a 12–10 vote.[21]

Is it any wonder she's hell bent on push thru her LGBT agenda? She was doing it @ the school level. Just a 1 trick pony w/ an ulterior motive.