Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

You hit the nail on the head! Pull up on the inside of the pumps w/ a trailer & there are cars parked 10 feet in front of you @ the convenience store. How the heck do they expect you to exit?

Between T.O. & Windsor I gas up @ the truck stops in Drumbo, Woodstock & Tilbury. To hell w/ OnRoute!

That seems to be the norm these days. The PetroCan in Port Severn is the same. Vehicles parked all across the front of the building, just enough space for two way traffic between the parking spaces and the vehicles at the pumps. Then they also have parking spaces on the opposite side of the pumps as well. On a busy weekend good luck. The space between the pumps is great if you drive a small car. Try having two pickups in between the two pumps.

I'll keep going to the AMCO.

The Ultramar as you come into Wasaga Beach is even worse. The pumps are so close to the building it can be a challenge with the truck without a trailer.

Edited by 02sled
  • Sad 1

Wynne has not resigned.  She only said they are not going to win.

Then made a plea to people to vote Liberal.  What does she have to lose at this point.  And if she can pull of a surprise win in her riding and a few more she may hold enough of the deciding seats in a power struggle between PC and NDP.

She will say or do anything for Power.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

one thing Andrea does spell out her plan like it or not she is being up front.

THE SUN kills me :lol:  fake news 

Really AC you have a problem with this? 

“Housing speculation and flipping are driving up housing prices,” the platform says. “We will implement a new speculation tax that will not be limited to foreign buyers … It will be targeted toward foreign and domestic speculators who do not pay tax in Ontario.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

one thing Andrea does spell out her plan like it or not she is being up front.

THE SUN kills me :lol:  fake news 

Really AC you have a problem with this? 

“Housing speculation and flipping are driving up housing prices,” the platform says. “We will implement a new speculation tax that will not be limited to foreign buyers … It will be targeted toward foreign and domestic speculators who do not pay tax in Ontario.

Look at BC.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look at BC.

why? nothing to do with Ontario 

Look at Alberta 44 years straight conservative government and all the cupboards ended up bare,  new government comes in to take the blame :lol:  

ONEWAY is NOWAY to vote - how about answer my question 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why? nothing to do with Ontario 

Look at Alberta 44 years straight conservative government and all the cupboards ended up bare,  new government comes in to take the blame :lol:  

ONEWAY is NOWAY to vote - how about answer my question 

You seriously trying to sell the NDP?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You seriously trying to sell the NDP?

no not even close - I am pissed that DOUG won the nod lets leave it at that, the 4 years of shit show is going to be large and I just not interested in that for Ontario.

if this tax came in  issue do you have? it doesn't affect you in the least, or are your overseas extended family cashing in :lol:  

Fuck these foreign buyers cashing in, don't pay any taxes why would you defend them :dunno: 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no not even close - I am pissed that DOUG won the nod lets leave it at that, the 4 years of shit show is going to be large and I just not interested in that for Ontario.

if this tax came in  issue do you have? it doesn't affect you in the least, or are your overseas extended family cashing in :lol:  

Fuck these foreign buyers cashing in, don't pay any taxes why would you defend them :dunno: 

"It doesn't affect me so who cares."  Come on that is just lame.

Everything the NDP does will affect me.

We don't have extended family trying to cash in over here.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"It doesn't affect me so who cares."  Come on that is just lame.

Everything the NDP does will affect me.

We don't have extended family trying to cash in over here.  :lol: 

I have no problem taxing foreigners making money here, and affecting housing costs.  this costs us all well not really, if you already own a house the the higher the better.

Several areas in Toronto are being taken over by overseas purchasing

They should lessen/rid of the capitol tax on cottages 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have no problem taxing foreigners making money here, and affecting housing costs.  this costs us all well not really, if you already own a house the the higher the better.

Several areas in Toronto are being taken over by overseas purchasing

They should lessen/rid of the capitol tax on cottages 

Not The Bridge.:lol:

There was serious concerns Trudeau was thinking of taxing principle residences.  Well actually he did, sort of if you deduct say office space, that percentage could now be subjected to gains.  But its OK cause it doesn't affect you.:lol: 

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/06/08/liberals-lose-official-party-status-after-getting-only-seven-seats.html

Fucking awesome, been hoping for it for months. One of the most prolific liars of all time

Sad part is she will ride the government pension for the rest of her days and will be more than comfortable financially even though the province is screwed financially

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Sad part is she will ride the government pension for the rest of her days and will be more than comfortable financially even though the province is screwed financially

:dunno:  do you have a problem with Harris riding that wave?  what a stupid statement 

On 6/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  do you have a problem with Harris riding that wave?  what a stupid statement 

The stupidity is on your part. First their pension amounts are ridiculous in terms of what they collect for short terms. Second he didn't leave the province in the disastrous mess wynnebag has. She did more damage than anyone else ever has.

But of course you are in favour of gold plated government pensions the likes of which are only ever seen in government

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

The stupidity is on your part. First their pension amounts are ridiculous in terms of what they collect for short terms. Second he didn't leave the province in the disastrous mess wynnebag has. She did more damage than anyone else ever has.

But of course you are in favour of gold plated government pensions the likes of which are only ever seen in government

? what lavage pension :dunno:  pretty sure they ended a while ago under Harris 

Yes I am for pensions just like yours I have no problem with that 

On 6/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, 02sled said:

Blueberry picking is good north of where she & the 'spouse' have a cottage. Maybe pt can hire them as waitresses?

I have often thought of her walking into my establishment. I am really a hospitable guy ,but it would be so satisfying to refuse to serve her and ask her to leave. I would be a legend in my hometown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

I have often thought of her walking into my establishment. I am really a hospitable guy ,but it would be so satisfying to refuse to serve her and ask her to leave. I would be a legend in my hometown.

Boy would justin be pissed at PT.