Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-should-know-better-ontario-businesses-arent-whining-were-warning

But what would business owners know? Wynnebag who I'm sure has never worked in the private sector knows what is good for business in the province

Canada’s politicians and average citizens truly seem to believe there is no danger in reckless spending and constant borrowing. When you ask many citizens who pays for social programs, school and hospitals, they answer “the government.” They do not realize, or have forgotten, that it is private businesses that give people jobs so that they can pay taxes so that we can have these things.

A friend was telling me about a municipal meeting a few years ago. When the increased costs of a project were brought up, someone said that the gov't would cover it. The friend furious asked who do you think the gov't gets their money from? "Oh the taxpayer", the person sheepishly respond. My friend said she just shook her head.

12 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Unbelievably stupid Wynnebag..... people wont' notice a 10 cent drop in gas prices... especially business fleets. Probably the same mentality that lets her believe nobody would notice a 10 cent increase.

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wynnebag is an idiot... On May 9, it was disclosed that the OGGTA purchased the bundle for $158-million, which is less than one times the annualized earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of the bundle, based on first-quarter results. That’s an acquisition multiple much lower than many expected.

Maybe she's setting herself up for a job as a Black Jack dealer....

Sell a very profitable money maker at a ridiculously low price...

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Unbelievably stupid Wynnebag..... people wont' notice a 10 cent drop in gas prices... especially business fleets. Probably the same mentality that lets her believe nobody would notice a 10 cent increase.

They won't notice, just like HST wasn't as prices went down the day it was added.  Price go up and down like a night gown 

What will happen is there is 111 million litres a day pumped in Ontario - I will let you calculate the tax revenue needed to be made up

I am all for it, but not sure why you are all for massive debts coming :dunno:  

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hallway healthcare is bad enough, but this is just fucking gross.  

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/sudbury-hospital-bathroom-patient-1.4545554

all our problem are almost over :lol:  Dougie is so smart about these things, I mean he has never been around it or know one thing about the works of it,  he sure will fix it :lol: 

A

On 5/18/2018 at 11:45 AM, 1trailmaker said:

all our problem are almost over :lol:  Dougie is so smart about these things, I mean he has never been around it or know one thing about the works of it,  he sure will fix it :lol: 

What were Wynne's credentials before she entered politics?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

A

What were Wynne's credentials before she entered politics?

:lol:  well she didn't start as leader :lol: 

You claim Trudeau had ZERO experience, and now saying DOUG has plenty :lol:  

Wynne has been in Politics for 20 years 

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

I'm all for .10/litre reduction. Start charging fucking cyclists a yearly fee for a license plate. Why should they get lanes and special treatment when there's no contribution.fk them

Maybe electronic tolls on bike lanes?

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NDP closing in on Doug the Slug :lol: 

If the NDP win you know who to blame 

I would blame Doug if the NDP manages to win, but the bigger blame would have to go to the dumb fucks in this province.  Doug at 40%, NDP at 31% giving Doug a 90% chance of a majority.  Will you be OK?