Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  keep going 02sled you can do it - post them meme's 

No where does it mention giving foreigners free health care.

Another thing, you don't have to pay taxes to get health care, another falsehood of the meme - stay at home parents don't pay taxes now do they.

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... how many times have you been dropped on your head. FACT FAIL - I DIDN'T POST THEM - ARCTIC CRUSHER DID. BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK... AFTER ALL IT WAS A WHOLE 4 HOURS AGO.

More stupidity from your delusions... Ontario would be a sanctuary province... come one come all we'll take you all in... you seem to overlook they already get health and dental along with accommodation, clothing and food the minute they cross the border.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... how many times have you been dropped on your head. FACT FAIL - I DIDN'T POST THEM - ARCTIC CRUSHER DID. BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK... AFTER ALL IT WAS A WHOLE 4 HOURS AGO.

More stupidity from your delusions... Ontario would be a sanctuary province... come one come all we'll take you all in... you seem to overlook they already get health and dental along with accommodation, clothing and food the minute they cross the border.

no they do not - your meme is incorrect again 

illegals get nothing like you are saying  FACT CHECK 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no they do not - your meme is incorrect again 

illegals get nothing like you are saying  FACT CHECK 

STUPID STUPID FAIL - NOT MY MEME.... I DIDN'T POST IT

The stupidity continues to flow.... define illegal Fail. NDP would make Ontario a Sanctuary province... translated, come one come all, we will take you in, there isn't anything such as illegal under that policy. Now let's stick to facts, something you are really short of. I said those that arrive at the border and say "I'm a refugee" get accommodation, clothing, food, medical, dental and even mental health care if needed.

Check your facts Fail... something you Fail to do regularly.

Here's some fact for you on government sponsored refugees, like the 25,000 Trudope was in such a hurry to bring in

Support services include:

• greeting at the airport,
  • temporary housing,
  • help with finding permanent housing,
  • help with registering for mandatory federal and provincial programs,
  • orientation to the community, a service that includes
    • providing contacts for safety and emergency services,
    • introducing refugees to the city where they have settled,
    • explaining
      • public transportation,
      • Canada's education and health care systems,
      • Canadian laws and customs, and
      • the local climate,
  • personal finance help in areas such as
    • budgeting,
    • setting up a bank account and
    • using debit and credit cards,
  • basic "life skills" support for high needs clients, and
  • referrals to other refugee programs.

Canada provides income support under the RAP to eligible refugees who cannot pay for their own basic needs. Support can include a:

• one-time household start-up allowance, and
  • monthly income support payment.

The level of monthly financial support is generally based on the prevailing provincial social assistance rates in the province where the refugees settle. Financial support can last up to one year after a refugee arrives in Canada, or until they can support themselves, whichever occurs first.

Wynnebags ads comparing Ford to Trump were failing miserably so they pulled them. Now they have an ad of a woman walking through a field saying things aren't perfect in Ontario but look what Wynnebag has done... not the party but Wynnebag personally. One of the points is free prescriptions for those under 25 and those over 65. BS lie. The prescriptions for over 65 is not from Wynnebag. It's been in place for a very long time. Wynnebag is going down with the ship and clinging to the boat anchor.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/why-the-liberals-are-making-their-ads-hyper-local-and-wynne-free-1.4664224

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wynnebags ads comparing Ford to Trump were failing miserably so they pulled them. Now they have an ad of a woman walking through a field saying things aren't perfect in Ontario but look what Wynnebag has done... not the party but Wynnebag personally. One of the points is free prescriptions for those under 25 and those over 65. BS lie. The prescriptions for over 65 is not from Wynnebag. It's been in place for a very long time. Wynnebag is going down with the ship and clinging to the boat anchor.

We need her to keep some from going to the NDP.  She is still better than Horvatt, GOD I just said that.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The stupidity continues to flow.... define illegal Fail. NDP would make Ontario a Sanctuary province... translated, come one come all, we will take you in, there isn't anything such as illegal under that policy. Now let's stick to facts, something you are really short of. I said those that arrive at the border and say "I'm a refugee" get accommodation, clothing, food, medical, dental and even mental health care if needed.

Here's some fact for you on government sponsored refugees, like the 25,000 Trudope was in such a hurry to bring in

• temporary housing,
    • explaining
      • public transportation,
      • the local climate,
    • budgeting,

Canada provides income support under the RAP to eligible refugees who cannot pay for their own basic needs. Support can include a:

The level of monthly financial support is generally based on the prevailing provincial social assistance rates in the province where the refugees settle. Financial support can last up to one year after a refugee arrives in Canada, or until they can support themselves, whichever occurs first.

Here's another meme.:lol:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's another meme.:lol:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

This can't be correct since it's only in a meme and of course Fail will think I posted it.... he's :clueless:and while they are here we are paying all of their living expenses

47 minutes ago, 02sled said:

• temporary housing,
    • explaining
      • public transportation,
      • the local climate,
    • budgeting,

illegals get nothing so why are you posting about government sponsored refugees :dunno:  

You said anyone can cross the border and they get thousands a month plus a whole bunch of stuff -  your meme is wrong 

https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/odsp/income_support/odsp_dental.aspx

Provincially paid dental already exists. My dentist is near a collection of apartments that are primarily Somali refugees and immigrants. They have people coming in with their Ontario Works dental cards regularly. The people get upset when they are told that the his policy is they pay him upfront before anything is done and then they can submit the bill for repayment through the program.

Way too many people just passing the cards around and rampant fraud. They've seen the same card come into their office more than once in a week with different people.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

heard that about the NDP :lol:  

Funny how THE SUN goes on and on about Wynne and Andrea but says ZERO about Doug's uncosted plans :dunno:  some great reporting there 

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/odsp/income_support/odsp_dental.aspx

Provincially paid dental already exists. My dentist is near a collection of apartments that are primarily Somali refugees and immigrants. They have people coming in with their Ontario Works dental cards regularly. The people get upset when they are told that the his policy is they pay him upfront before anything is done and then they can submit the bill for repayment through the program.

Way too many people just passing the cards around and rampant fraud. They've seen the same card come into their office more than once in a week with different people.

Are you implying members of that fine community are somehow taking advantage of the system?  Can't be.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

This can't be correct since it's only in a meme and of course Fail will think I posted it.... he's :clueless:and while they are here we are paying all of their living expenses

make shift jails :dunno:  

Aug 2017 - you don't get to pass GO until courts say so

GettyImages-835108496-1024x684.jpg

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

illegals get nothing so why are you posting about government sponsored refugees :dunno:  

You said anyone can cross the border and they get thousands a month plus a whole bunch of stuff -  your meme is wrong 

STOP FAIL... YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID. Someone shows up at the border, or as has been happening lately walks across an unguarded border claiming they are refugees they are provided accommodation, clothing, food and medical care.

You think they are put behind a fence in the middle of a field and not given shelter, food or anything else?

https://globalnews.ca/news/3258012/mounties-refugees-quebec/

There's a hotel on Airport Rd. in Mississauga. They have one customer, the government. It's where they put up and feed those arriving claiming refugee status.

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Finch and Pharmacy :dunno:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Finch and Pharmacy :dunno:  

condos on Dixon Rd. between Kipling and Islington yet on the corner of Islington and Dixon is an upscale condo with a gatehouse that preceded the construction of the condos that started out nice and have been destroyed by the refugees and such.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder if asked, "how many times has the budget been balanced and who has done it" you would see maybe 1% actually knows that answer.

I am thinking the average PC sheep voter would suggest PC party always balances the budgets.   

Average Liberal sheep voter would not have a clue

NDP sheep would say all the other partys lol 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder if asked, "how many times has the budget been balanced and who has done it" you would see maybe 1% actually knows that answer.

I am thinking the average PC sheep voter would suggest PC party always balances the budgets.   

Average Liberal sheep voter would not have a clue

NDP sheep would say all the other partys lol 

Only time in Ontario debt had dropped was in 2000 to 2001 when Harris sold the 407 and then again the next year.  Liberals never had a year when they didn't add to the debt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_government_debt

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

STOP FAIL... YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID. Someone shows up at the border, or as has been happening lately walks across an unguarded border claiming they are refugees they are provided accommodation, clothing, food and medical care.

You think they are put behind a fence in the middle of a field and not given shelter, food or anything else?

https://globalnews.ca/news/3258012/mounties-refugees-quebec/

There's a hotel on Airport Rd. in Mississauga. They have one customer, the government. It's where they put up and feed those arriving claiming refugee status.

I'm pretty the same can be said about the fleabag motels on Kingston Rd.